Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: How old were you when you started and who's clothes?

I think I was about 8. And, since I didn't have any sisters, it was my mothers clothes. She was a part-time model for a local department store, so she had some real classy things. What I really fell in love with was her rubber Playtex girdles, in particular the open bottomed ones. I love(d) the feeling of stockings pulling on garter tabs It went from there to her other things, bras, slips, skirts, blouses, wigs, makeup, bathing suits. Did she ever catch me, no. But, I think she knew. Mother seems to always know Now, I have my own clothes, and a wife that really enjoys my dressing.

I think I was about 13, I used to wear my sisters swimsuit in the shower. I'm still rather fond of them now, although I usually buy myself lingerie and the occasional short skirt.

Love to be in pantyhose
    I kinda remember that I was around 5 and I would try on my sister's girdle and nylons. They had not invented pantyhose at that time. I saw her wear them and noticed how smooth her legs looked that I wanted to see how they would feel on me. Well as you know, I have been hooked for life.
    Just one more thing. This site is Wonderful. I have been looking for something like this for years.

mary
    undefinedundefined
    I had a few surreal moments when I was six or seven but didn't understand them. Then, aged 13, while doing my early morning paper round I was hit with this sudden revelation that putting on a skirt would be extremely stimulating (I imagined riding my bike and feeling the cool air wafting up the skirt). I don't know whether it was the taboo nature of my desire (at the time I thought I was the only person in the world with such a longing) that had me full of expectations throughout that day at school.
    On getting home I made my excuses and went upstairs and sorted through a pile of clothes in the airing cupboard, finally settling on a knee-length yellow checked and lined skirt belonging to my mother.
    The feeling when I put it on was unbelievable and from that moment (nearly forty years ago) I was hooked.
    Love the site.
    Mary

Valentine

Any room for me?

Hi!

Hebrews 13: 1: "Let brotherly love continue."

I don't suppose there's any room for me, is there? I mean, I get off on making the beautiful gowns, not wearing them. To me, it's a lot more exciting making the fabric come alive and be part of a living thing. It's like creating a spiritual child. AT least to me it is.

Are there any out there like me?

Hearts and flowers!

Valentine!
    Fashion designer!

elisa
    Hi,
    I’m kind of new to this site, so just really finding my feet and by the way its wonderful place you have here!
    I guess to describe the first time, I would have to say, that I gave it masses of thought, never really having the courage to go beyond that, but also because I lived in a busy household, to many sisters and brothers.
    I was eleven, staying at my aunts, it was summer and I was home alone for a few hours. I remember thinking of ways how I could explain things if I got caught, never really came up with anything, never had to as it happened. It still probably is the most nerve jangling day I have had, deciding in that moment to step beyond the thinking and into actual doing, more so to be in a house that was strangely quiet, one that had rows upon rows of female clothing, just about every kind any girl could wish for, in the end however I settled on panties that were lace and silk, tights (pantyhose) and a long dark, black dress. The whole act was probably over after thirty minutes, but the passion, urge and I guess addiction to being able to dress femme has never gone away, one could say its has evolved as I have.
    Those short few minutes were exhilarating; the feelings internally can’t really be described other than saying one felt relaxed, at ease in them and appreciative of the materials along with an unequalled excitement.
    Even to this day the sensations when dressing hasn’t diminished or gone away, its still there just as strong as it was all those years back

lkngfrfaith88
    i started about ten years ago when i was 15. im 24 right now but in a couple months ill be 25. when i started to cd i felt like an entirely new person and to this day i enjoy being the person that i am. i wouldn't change me for anything

i was ten we had to wear tights (pantyhose) in a play at school been a lad at that age we did not want to wear them , but after a coulpe of times of wearing them i found i liked wearing them, so i was soon wearing my moms tights, since then i dress up every day.

love this web site

Korina
    i have start in the age of 11 , with my sister clothes......
    i was a happy boy who finds a paradise!!!!!!

Korina

HillaryArtemis

Early

I guess I started when I was seven or so. I put on my mother's high black boots and then purple - get this - leg warmers and a pick nightie. Oh, it felt good - but I didn't know what the hell I was doing. Then I found a PLayboy mag, and I started looking at the girls and trying to pose like them. I must have been really cute back then.

Still going strong after more than twenty five years of CD - I purged a few times and almost ended up not here once - but I am sexy, fit, happy, married and in love with the greatest woman I ever meant.

JodiArtemis

Amelie
    I was about 20 it was a sort of a black kilt like skirt I bought from a man selling clothes on the street. The skirt went good with my army boots. I am not really into cding for the sexual pleasure. I just feel like a woman and I get no sexual fellings in the way I look or dress. The clothes are just what I want others to see me as. It is more of a gender changing sort of thing than sexual.

It started really at age 6. I doubt it matters really; but Im an only child of parents recently divorced in 1965. But I liked powdering my bottom with mom's powder puff. Made me fell "nice and special". At 7 I started wearing mom's undies in the middle of the night. We moved a couple times but on Leland at age 9 and 10 I really was into mom's stuff - small enough to wear them and Im just a little kid. RUined her best bra - "What's wrong with you?" 1971 72 now? AT least the stuff I wore of hers was out of style by then (60's stuff; I LOVED this one purple dress); but I faced nothing but mom's dishing it out for years on me. Made no sense and I blocked her tirades as best I could. Fact is years later I learned she should have been on Valium just to quiet herself down and her temper tantrums. AT 44 I can see in hindsight it was one child raising another -

And I just deleted a LOT! A lot of the story - its not for here; then where?

I can go on and on sometimes...

sc_panties

Smile

I was 17, I think. My girlfriend at the time was into all sorts of 'kinky' and alternative things. She was hot, I was horny, she asked me to do something and I did it. (Actually, she asked me to do a lot of things, which I did, this was just one of the first, hehe.)

She asked me to put on a pair of her panties and a garter belt and stockings. I felt kind of silly at first, but she was obviously very turned on by it. She even took pictures. After that, I quickly came to enjoy wearing lingerie. I love to go out in public in panties under my jeans or sweats. Last winter, I even went out in nothing but my big long coat with a pair of butterfly thongs underneath. I found it quite thrilling.

I've never really considered going out in full attire, as I'm not very effeminate, and I don't think the local populace would take too kindly to it (I live in South Carolina).

Wink

I was about 11. I started putting on my sister's undies and bra while she was away at college. Gradually I moved up to getting fully dressed mixing my sister's and my mom's clothes. Usually my mom's underthings and my sister's dresses. I did this until I was 16 and couldn't fit into them any more without damaging them and getting caught. Now I'm building my own wardrobe.

Stephanie

Some of us are late starters by the looks of things.

I think I was about 35 or so. Started by buying my own panties. My wife bought the nighties and stockings. Then about 4 years I really got into cross dressing and went shopping in a big way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Good Thread

Hi everyone,

I have already posted to this thread but it is such a good one, I thought I would come back and rate it and revive it for some our newer members.
    Jenny, The Wild West T-Gurl

Don't Sweat The Petty Stuff; Don't Pet The Sweaty Stuff

When I was younger I would always look at the girls in school and wonder what it felt like to wear their clothes. On day (when I was around 8 or 9) i found a pair of my mom's pantyhose and I tried them on. I loved it! The rest was history.

...and hell yeah I'm the motherf--king princess!

kneesocklover

my mom and my aunt sissified me!

They loved dressing me and doing everthing for me. I had no dad, and my aunt had no husband. I think the 2 of them were man haters. They treated me like a girl ever since I can remember! They had me out in public, in pictures and even at school dressed in kneesocks and cute culotte shorts which, at the time I hated but came to love. I now have moved on to dressing myself and wear my panties daily.

klinger
    I started at age 4. My sister's panties, tights, and skirt.
    My mother caught me that same day. I had put on my jeans over the skirt and tights. Mom noticed the black girls tights between the hem of my pants and the tops of my shoes. What followed was a traumatic and humiliating experience of being completely undressed in my sister's room. Then being sent to my room to think about what I had done.
    This was too intense of an experience. Of course, I had to dress up again.

My babysitter at 8 or 9

I was 8 or 9 I think. For a long time I put the details out of my mind. My babysitter was 16 and I had a huge crush on her--I remember how she looked and smelled--she was wonderful. I think she must have known what I thought of her. One summer night I was rummaging thru a box of give aways thay my mom put by the back door. Anyway Lynae saw some girls clothes and suggested that we play dress up. She would dress as a guy and I as a girl. She teased and teased until I relented. She told me noone would know beyond her--that turned out to be true although in subsequent weeks and months she used it to her advantage. She put an old silk floor length dress over my head and I loved that she was close to me. She found a white slip (no panties) and bra and then used an old pair of nylons to fill them up. I remember that she loved to reaarange my bra so that I looked just right! Later she would bring a wig from home and make up. We spent hours getting me dressed. After that she would call me her girl and nick named me Donna. She never embarrassed me in public but she loved to control me in private. I think I loved it every bit as much.

I was about 4 or 5. My sister and cousins were playing dress-up with old dresses in my sisters dress-up box. I remember watching them changing into different dresses and asked to join. They said sure. Went and put on a pair of my sisters panties and then came to where they were playing, took off my pants and shirt and put on a red dress. The girls went and told my mom and aunt that I was wearing panties. Got called in front of mom and aunt in the kitchen where I had to lift my dress and show my pink panties. Got a strong scolding from my mother and was sent to my room to take it all off.

However, you guessed it... I loved the sensation and I was hooked from then on. Just not open and innocent anymore.

Victoria

Southern Minnesota

When I started

I must have been about 9 or 10 when I started. I have 2 sisters , when everyone was gone I would slip in to there rooms and try on their bras,panties, slips and nylons. I would get terrific rush from this and than I was hooked forever. When I was really bad I would go around to near by clothes lines at night and pick up a few danties for my own. Have been dressing for years and loving it!

rjazco

Smile Trish

When i was about 14, i would stay up late until my older sister would come home , she was 18. My bedroom was across from hers. I would close my door just enough to look threw the small crack of the door . i would watch her undress and caress her breasts. After a while when she was not home i remember going into her room and opened her drawer that had her intimates in . Putting her NYLONS on for the first time did it for me. WOW!! What a feeling. soooo smooth and silky . Been dressing up ever since.... Thank you sister..

emma
    I was in the fifth grade, about 11 years old, when I played an elf in the Christmas play. I wore red tights and an elf costume that was like a skirt. At first I was scared and apprehensive, however, after about 10 min in the costume, I liked it. Of course I had to put on a fuss or I would have been killed by my fellow classmates, but after prancing around on that stage in front of hundreds of people, I was hooked.

The next halloween, I dressed up as a school girl, and had a ball doing that. From that point, I pretty much started dressing up as much as I could. I did not have any sisters, so it was tough.

Emma...

Wink

I was 5 or 6. My older sister used to dress me so she could have a little sister and I guess I just never grew out of it! Not that I Mind
    undefined