Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How old were you when you started and who's clothes?

cdluvr

Red face

I've held this secret for far too long. In my early teens I would steal my mother's stockings and masturbate in them. I loved the silky feeling on my penis. Then I took to dressing in one of her bras, using my socks to create titties. Over time I had an entire drawer in my dresser filled with her things which I would put on and try to decide whether I woul be a pretty girl or not. My favorite dress of hers was a faux Japanese kimono. When all dressed up I was very excited and I thought I looked very good. I never got to do makeup or shoes and eventually my little stash was found out. That led to an incident of increased shame about my dressing. Thank you all for being here, I'm glad to know that there was not anything wrong with me. Love and kisses to you all.

J.

Summer Breeze

Old?

Aloha , I was 7, my mom's clothes until my little sister became my size, then her's. Since then it's all mine, thank god!

Shelley CD
    Jill ,i started when i was 12 wearing my mums tights and my sisters leotards, when i started working i bought all my own stuff from then on ,and continue to do so today.

Elinor

Wink

I was put into a red dress when aged four.
    I was trying on my sister skirts at around twelve.
    At sixteen my mothers.
    Once I had my own place I bought skirts from mags.
    I once bought a skirt for myself in a shop a few years back.
    I have not been out in a skirt or dress for a few years but I have gone out at night and enjoyed it.
    In the closet but dressing at home is still fun.
    I became Elinor on getting a PC. And found I was normal.
    Keep on skirting girls.
    Wear your dresses and skirts with PRIDE!

dont remember for sure i guess early teens, sister stuff. i always liked to see my wives wear something nice and be seen sorta living thru them i guess. thats why i like the thought of someone knowing when i have lingerie on or buying it for myself. i tried some of wives things, usually small as they were petite.

kendra_sweet

Smile started with my sisters pantyhose,tights,leotards,etc

Quote Originally Posted by sammyd
    i started at around 6 or 7 when i disocovered my older sisters pantyhose... they've been my favorite part of dressing ever since (right above skirts )

Misty

Wink Hi Jill I Started Dressing.............

When i was aboute 12 would dress in moms panties and skirts,
    at 14i dressed in one of my sisters outfits and went out for the first time
    and loved it so. Have never stopped.
    It just seems so natural and iam so comfortable with it.

Huggs

M.

joannablake
    When I was nine I use to take my cousins panties and wear them with out her knowledge.

Love always
    Joanna

Gerbil
    I was around two or three, I started with both sister's and mom's stuff. I don't remember how exactly I got into it, nor how my sis and mom never seemed to notice missing garments. But all that aside I know I was young, and still have a nightgown I used to wear in those days. I remember it comming to my ankles, and it is so tiny.

I am Woman on the Podium chantelle's Avatar
    When I Was One-the Diaper Counts As My First Crossdressing Experience.

Sometime around puberty, I think. I have 3 sisters who all had to share a room and none of us were good housekeepers. I got curious about what it felt like to wear a bra and panties so I borrowed form my sisters. It was such a turn-on that soon I was wearing their dresses. Then a boyfriend of one of them was gave her a sizzling hot black body suit with sheer sleeves. My mother forbade her to wear it so I wore it for her. Secretly, of course. it was, and still is, the sexiest thing I have ever worn. I've wanted one ever since.

When I was 12, and my Mom was out, I snuck into her closet and tried on a pair of her high heels. They didn't fit! I tried on pair after pair, but they were all too tight. To this day, I don't know what inspired me to try one one of her nylons, but once I did, my foot slid into the first shoe I tried, just like Cinderella! I've been hooked ever since. Ask Windy

Starting out

I was about ten I think. I used to look at all the photos of the girls in mail order catalogues, wishing I could dress up like one. Plus, all the girls at school always wore dresses, jumpers or tights. I used to wish I could wear just a turtleneck and tights. I finally purchased a pair of royal blue tights from the Sears catalogue, and shortly after that a pair of white tights from JC Penney.
    Jeannie (a.k.a. Black Leotards)

kneesocklover

I was a baby.

My Mom had me in a dress when I was about 2. I never had a dad and from the old pictures of me growing up I have many that I was wearing dresses. From baby blue dresses to pink ones, many with white tights, kneesocks and black and white patent leather shoes. The rest of the family simply saw me as a sissy and because I acted like a girl they pretty much accepted me the way I was. I remember one time, My mom dated a guy when I was about 7 and he had come into my bedroom one night to talk and get to know me. I remember that he saw many of my dresses and girly clothes thrown around the room and as I sat on my bed in my panties and kneesocks he said that he liked my mom and wanted to make a man out of me and he was the first person to ask me if I liked being a sissy. I was actually embarrassed at that age to tell him that being a sissy turned me on. My mom had come into the room to dress me for bed and at that moment when he watched my mom pull my kneesocks up he knew he better forget making a man out of me. They never dated much after that.

My first experience happened when I was 6 or 7 years of age. At the time my mother and I were visiting one of my Aunts who was a dressmaker. On this afternoon I was mis-behaving and I was told if I didn,t smarten up I would be sent to bed having to wear the pair of white panties that my Aunt was sewing. I didn't smarten-up, what a wonderful feeling it was having the silky panties hugging my skin. On my next visit my Aunt had a skirt, blouse and shoes waiting for me to try on, this was heaven.

Dorothy
    Hi Everyone,
    This is my first post.
    I was nine when my interest in wearing girl's clothes started.I'd never given it any thought before this.The neighbor girls and their (girl)cousin told me that they'd dressed their brother up like a girl before.I told them that I'd like to see it and they said OK.So they gathered up some clothes and a wig,but he wouldn't do it.They told me that they didn't need him,they'd use me !
    I told them to just forget it,but the girls grabbed me.After an embarrassing struggle in which they removed my shoes,socks,shirt and pants;I found myself being stuffed into a dress,kneesocks and mary janes!They added the wig and some lipstick,then teased me and giggled and laughed.I couldn't believe I was in a frilly dress!The breeze coming up under the dress was strange and thrilling,and I think I felt my underpants tighten for the first time .It was humiliating and very exciting.I was hooked!
    A short time later I started dressing on my own in secret,in clothes swiped from my cousins.I'm still sneaking around,only now I've bought my own clothes.
    Dorothy

For me it was my two years older sister. We shared our own bathroom, and I had gotten accustomed to seeing her washables hanging and laying everywhere. I would have been around twelve and she was into her teenage years. One day, lord knows why any of us do it the first time, I got curious and, well, we know the rest.

Amelie
    Hi Dorothy and welcome.

That is some first post,,Forced into Fem.

It was a very interesting story, your beginings. Too bad you are still sneaking around, wouldn't it be nice if we didn't have to do this.

Anyway, glad you're here, and join the threads.

Love Amelie

PS-Where did you find this post? I haven't seen this thread in a while, I look so much younger in this thread. Lol

another great topic

I love talking about this.

My first encounter was when I found a book of French transvestites that my dad brought back from WWII. He used to keep it hidden away, so the kids wouldn't see it. Well, I did. I was in the third grade. I looked at the women and found them very, very interesting and appealing. I asked my dad about them, and he explained to me that they were female impersonators. I wanted to be one right then and there.

It was a couple of years later, while in the fifth grade, that I had my first experience. My mother had taken me to the store for some sneakers. I picked out a pair of white women's sneakers. She told me they were women's, but I convinced her that I liked them better and I wanted them. When I got home and put them on I was in love with the way they made my legs look. Perhaps it was all in the mind, but it didn't matter, because I soon began trying on my mom's panties, bras, slips, and dresses.

One night, while everyone was asleep I snuck into my older sister's room and took one of her slips back to my bedroom with me. I put it on and pranced around my room for a few minutes. I began throwing darts at my dart board, and after a few minutes, I looked down at my groin because it felt so different. I had what I remember as my first erection. Though I'd had them before, even much earlier, this one really struck a chord with me, and it has taken its place in history as my first real hard-on. Well, naturally I began to toy with it. After that night, it was a no brainer that I would be wearing my sister's nighties and panties at every opportunity.

However, I didn't graduate from low-level crossdressing for several years. I was suddenly and surprisingly interrupted in my quest to be a girl with an explosive sexual experience with my so-called best friend, and subsequently steered into the path of a town pervert who changed my life course for a long time. My next experience with transvestism or crossdressing wouldn't happen for four years. In the meantime, I was kept very occupied and transfixed.
    Last edited by Sweet Susan; 11-02-2004 at 09:20 PM.

I think that i started whenever that song the thong song came out, remember that? Not sure what that struck with me, but I soon was trying on my moms panties while she was out. I stayed at that level for a year or so then started trying on clothes while everyone was away. Now I'm trying to get my own clothes so I'll stop using hers .

Nicole-InPanties

Smile I was 10 Years old

As best as I can remember... I had a Crush on my Mother Best friend.... and one day when they where out at a party I tried on her panties and bra.... and from that moment... I just loved the feel lace, panties, bras, stockings, dresses against my body... I am now just understanding that I am Bi... My love for TG girls has grown into me being a TG girl myself and I love it... it's not what I choose to be, but more so who I am today!

Smile how old?

i was 7 years old when i first put on my sisters clothes,i can still recall the beautiful yellow skirt and yellow top.i was so excited waiting for her to come home to see me.when she came home she took one look and said"get it off" we never spoke about it again and its been forty years.

I was about 14 or 15 when my sister dressed me for a Halloween party she put me in a really nice dress of hers and had all of the accessories. I really felt good in that dress I could have stayed in it from then on, but all good things have to end.
    After that I couldn't wait to get home from school to get into her clothes. I tried everything that I could even her prom dress I was the Queen of the prom so I thought.
    Been hooked ever since. I kept it quiet in the military, that was a very hard thing to do. However I got to Haiwaii I forund a club I think it was called Cloud 9 and they had lockers for us to change, that was like 7th heaven for me.
    Then had to coolit for the next 9 years until I retired.
    LOL Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be

Dorothy
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelie
    Hi Dorothy and welcome.

That is some first post,,Forced into Fem.

It was a very interesting story, your beginings. Too bad you are still sneaking around, wouldn't it be nice if we didn't have to do this.

Anyway, glad you're here, and join the threads.

Love Amelie

PS-Where did you find this post? I haven't seen this thread in a while, I look so much younger in this thread. Lol
    Thanks for the welcome,Amelie.

It would be nice not to have to sneak around,but I am just too embarrassed and ashamed to ever let anyone see me dressed up.

I was just looking back through all the pages of posts and found this one.I decided it would be a good place to jump in!

Dorothy

mandy_in_panties
    i started probably when i was 12... it started with my mom's clothes but they were a little big so i used my little sister's sometimes... i stopped when i was too afraid of my parents finding out but now i'm back to it