Sorry I've not been around much for the past couple months. Life has been way busy with a new job and other big life changes - so how about another?

It started out as a regular day/night. We both had the day off, for the holiday, and decided to go out to eat and then to go see some fireworks. We came back and had a good rest of the evening until we went to bed. We got to talking again about some personal matters and she asked if I had anything else she should know about me. She's a smart girl. She's asked me these kinds of questions before and knew I was holding something back from her. (We've been married for about 4 years now, dated for 8 years prior to that). As it came to pass, she was not aware, *at all* about my dressing. Interesting.

I wish I could describe to you exactly how it went but I'll have to paraphrase because the last 5 hours just went by in a blink. I made the leap. I decided i would give in this time and tell her. I assumed she already had an idea, and I told her to take a stab (I didn't want to shock her terribly if I could manage it). She guessed (due to previous conversations) that it was that I was bi-curious. I confirmed with her she was right, but that it wasn't the complete picture. She still seemed completely lost, but had become serious. I knew I was treading on a sensitive area. She was afraid. I brought up to her the fact that she had made so many comments about myself looking feminine and how she would make suggestions for me to wear female underwear from time to time. (apparently, one time was just for laughs and the other time was something she originated herself from watching an episode of friends. :| )

She finally put the pieces together and said what I could not bring myself to say: "So you're a crossdresser?" me: ".... yes?" Wince. I was prepared for her to be disgusted with me.

We talked. and talked. and talked. She was extremely sensitive about the situation, but blown away at the same time. I couldn't begin to detail our conversation, but it was one that made me remember why i married this woman.

She is ok. We are fine. But she is not yet at terms with it, and isn't sure when she will be. I told her I love her and that I understand. I did tell her about this place and that there is a place here for her if she is interested in finding others in her situation and for general advice.

Just thought I'd let everyone know! It's good news, and i'm glad to be out with it. Thank you to everyone who has given me support thus far. I wouldn't be where i'm at today if it hadn't been for your advice.