Thread: driving from ohio to Florida alone!

driving from ohio to Florida alone!

ok so this is what I'm trying to plan. I'm driving from ohio to Florida alone in September. I want to wear my 36dd forms and high heels most if not all of the way back! I have never been out in daylight and I've only walked around at night with my boobs on. I'm not sure how I can pull this off but I really think that I want to try. The heels may be the hardest to hide because my lowest heel is 4". I have never worn makeup or wigs so I will be plan Jane. I may get my ass kicked or I won't bother anyone, who knows I'm just going to try! I will keep you posted. Thanks for reading, Jamey
    ​Jamey

I'm not sure how safe that plan is, I'd sure want to wear a wig and makeup. Just be safe!!

Hugs, Bria

It's an ecellent idea. But I agree with Bria. Be safe, but be yourself. The safety of a vehicle can also be a trap. Will keep an eye out on your adventure.

I don't think your problem is the boobs, it's the heels. Before you start a trip this long you should consider trying to drive with heels for a length of time. Especially if you are driving a stick shift! Getting your ass kicked is less likely than leg cramps or car wrecks.

Driving with 4" heels doesn't sound safe for anyone. Certainly you could find some pretty flats. Change into the heels after you've parked the car.

Silver Member
    I would keep the heels off. Lots of ggs do. I've wore 3" heels most of the time years ago. Driving with them on can ruin the back of them. While I could wear them comfortably all day long and drive with them easily I found that it was better to keep a pair of flats in the car.

As for wig and makeup. You might want to get a hat with a fake fall since you are wearing very large boobs that will be seen.
    Last edited by lingerieLiz; 08-19-2014 at 10:32 PM.

Jamey: I frequently travel by car from Tennessee to my brother's house in South Florida and I enjoy being fully Donna as I do this. On the first such occasion, I was terrified and hardly got out of the car at all - going through drive thru's and eating in the car. But then, a restroom break was required and that really terrified me. Ladies room or Men's room??? I finally determined it to be best to look for a gas station with a single toilet, lockable restroom rather than an Interstate rest area with large public restrooms. I know to use the room for which I am presenting, but it just feels so strange to go into a ladies room where some woman could freak out and raise a commotion!

After making the trip a few times, I have become quite accustomed to the looks that I get, particularly when they hear my male voice. The only reservation that remains is actually checking into a hotel en femme - where you must give them your driver's license and credit card which bear my male name. I have not figured an easy way to get around that one.

But, I have tremendous personal fun with my bra & large forms, nice top showing some cleavage, skirt, flats and lots of jewelry - particularly the dangly earrings that I have come to love so much. (The constant movement & brushing of my neck as I move my head is a strange and fun feeling!) There's such a feeling of freedom to be able to stay in Donna mode for such a long time. It's wonderful!