Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bikini tan lines!

Bikini tan lines!

I cant believe that I did this today!
    With the encouragement of my girlfriend I got some sun on her terrace today wearing only a nice bra and thing.
    It was sunny and I have not had a chance to lay out in the sun at all this year.
    So I got brave this morning. I stood there in the dining room near the door to the terrace holding a sexy black bra and a sexy black thong in my hands.
    She got a look at them and said "yes, you need to get outside with that on and get some tan lines.
    So I did!!! Oh it was wonderful!

Had anyone else done this? How did it go for you?
    I love the new tan lines. It is sexy and she says it makes my back look more fem, slim and sexy.
    Next weekend I am getting out there again!

Sounds like fun but I'm not the bikini type girl. But I do have a one piece I just bought. Can't wait to get the tits to go out and get some sun in it.

I have had tan lines from my one piece swimsuit My wife took some pics I loved the look Robyn

Hi Rachel,

I'm jealous -- wish I could do that! Even though I usually work out in the early AM in one of my tank suits and finish up with some time in our pool, I avoid the sun exposure -- I've already had too many basal cell C's removed to take any more chances. Don't forget the sunscreen!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Here are some pics from when I got brave on a beach in Florida a couple of years ago.
    I love bikinis. Especially side tie bikinis!
    CIMG5890 (Small).jpgCIMG5876 (Small).jpg

OK, my funny story. So I got up early this morning, got on the board hear and read this thread. The first thing that went through my head is "bah, that does nothing for me". Now wait for the funny part. So I got dressed in my new yoga top with cross straps. Started out as a day in the basement and I kind of wandered out to the yard and stayed out there much longer than I ever intended. So getting out of the shower this morning I notice a line on my shoulder. Turn to see my back and BAM, a very defined cross strap tan line. I'll admit it, I'm in love with it and feeling very sexy now.

I got sunburnt once at the beginning of summer.
    I could only go swimming en femme in a bikini all summer.
    My girlfriends all approved joyously that year.

I never went swimming with the guys that year either.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

tan lines work till you wish to be seen in drab then there are significant thoughts in the mind of others?
    JC

the guy that plays dress up and that has the best wife in the world!

Gold Member
    The only tan I have is my Left lower arm. From driving around in a Dump Truck.
    I told the Boss, I need workers Comp for some sun tan lotion. LOL
    I envy your tan lines.
    Rader

I haven't ever done this...yet.
    The thought occurs to me every once in a while to wear one of my one piece suits while riding with the top down...might be fun!

That's what I want an hope I don't have to go to the ER ..
    Sarah Michelle Collins

Started HRT with Spirotone on 05/18/2013 an Estradiol Valerate Injections on 06/14/13 an Progesterone injections on 12/29/2014

Only with athletic outfits.and, that one time with just a sports bra oh, and that other time with a strappy camisole.

Junior Member Kristina_nolagirl's Avatar
    New Orleans and San Francisco a few times a year. Also travel the US.
    I tan in my backyard by my pool in just a bikini bottom. I have people over often swimming so I'm not brave enough for the top. My backyard is so small and my neighbors are so close, I'm sure
    they've seen me in my bikini bottom before! O well- guess it's an education on cding for them!

Platinum Member
    Hi Rachel, That's your badge of courage, wear it proudly..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

for the last two years, durring the summer when out with the horses I usually wear a spagetti-strap tank top. After weeks of running around outside for 2-3 hours a day, I have pretty set-in-stone lil skinny tan lines till April. The tanks I wore for the two years prior were ladies square-cut bodice front and had an "X" strap running across the back. Had an interesting tan line then.

I have been laying out nearly everyday for an hour now 1/2 hr per side and getting darker and darker. It definitely makes me feel more lady like and now I have an awesome bikini tan workin. I am building our house and i doing the carport now so am working in my bikini, it is so cool to do it in fem. I dress in fem everyday at home, wife approves bigtime so my life at 60 is awesome right now. so good luck rachel with ur tan
    The reason you close your eyes when you dream, when you kiss, and when you pray is because the best things in life aren't seen with your eyes, but are felt with your heart.

I have been work on my stripper thong tan lines but just can't get in the same place each time

A number of years ago I weeded the garden with only a thong on, that left a burn line on my lilly white ...

You know Sarah M, That was a fear of mine. That something could happen and I could end up at the ER or at the doctors office and have bra or bikini tan lines on me.
    But I have to tell you that after many years of fighting to be the girl that I really am within I have started to worry less and care less about that.
    I mean the thought does occur. But really, so what? Are they going to say "Oh this guy has tan lines"? And then what?
    It is really is not going to affect anything.
    It is more exciting to have my tan lines than to worry about having to go to the emergency room. That does not happen very often anyway.
    And you know that thought used to roll around my head when I wore panties many years ago. Now is a normal thing for me to wear women's underwear, almost every day.
    I am a woman inside. If the world finds out during an emergency then I guess they will find out.
    And then what?
    Nothing.

So yes, I totally understand the apprehension but I don't care anymore.
    Any other girls not worry about this anymore? Your thoughts?

This weekend the sun will be out and I am planning to work on my lines again )

I'ver never thought of that before. Good comments here

I've got some pretty good tan lines right now from wearing a bathing suit this summer. I agree with Rachel... I'm really not worried about someone seeing them, I've grown to feel quite comfortable with the woman inside of me.

Rachel, I have been sunbathing in bikini now for three summers, I love have tan lines and my so is ok with it, I have got about 6 hours so far this year so you can tell they are bikini lines without and chance. hugs girl
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

I love going to the beach and getting my bikini tan lines! I do occasionally wear a tankini or one piece. One thing I can say, is that I never get any comments when I wear my womens swimsuits. But when I wear a speedo at the beginning of the summer to get my base tan there is always that one person who says something...

My wife was out of town this weekend and the pink fog set in....I mean Zero visibility. Anyway I was instructed to clean out some of my fem clothes from our closet so my wife could would have more room. While going through my extensive wardrobe I came across an old bikini. It was a clear and really hot day and Ithought what the hell. Anyway I sat out on our relatively private balcony in my bikini. It felt so wonderful....but I ust didn't see any tanning happening. So after about 30or 40 minutes I wentback inside to lay down and rest. When I woke up...Wow there were perfect string and cup images on my chest. Now the thought, Whats the wife going to say? I hope nothing so I cango out and get the lines darker.

Banned Read only
    Build a privacy deck and skip the tan lines.