Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bikini tan lines!

Good for you Rachel and all of the other girls that tan. I would love tan lines but am lacking the courage right now. I think tan lines are very sexy and feminine.

I can safely say that while I haven't gotten any bikini tan lines this summer, I have gotten tan lines from wearing a sport bra top and then from a regular sports bra. I am still hoping that there will be some nice sunny days were I can go out in a bikini for awhile and get some tan lines or if its hot, I might go swimming in one of the one pieces I have, I don't have the stomach to wear the monokini I have because while it is a one-piece, there is only a small strip of fabric on the side connecting the top and bottom together leaving the rest of the front uncovered.

Earlier this year I sat out one sunny morning in a strappy summer dress. It wasn't that warm and I wasn't out too long, this is Ireland after all not Florida! But there they were, tan lines. I wasn't out to my wife at the time so had to keep them hidden for a bit. I haven't managed it since.

Well girls I think I am getting over my "fear" of tan lines.
    I went out in the sun again on the deck and wore a small bikini.
    This time for about 20 minutes each side. I was hoping for more lines than last time. It is so sexy and nice to see the lines.
    The lines were not very easy to see so this weekend I am going to "power tan" And get some nice lines.
    If I am successful I will post some pics. If any of you other girls have tan line pics I would love to see.
    I hope I have some nice ones to share with you after this coming weekend.
    My Victoria's secret bikini is ready!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel137 View Post
    You know Sarah M, That was a fear of mine. That something could happen and I could end up at the ER or at the doctors office and have bra or bikini tan lines on me.
    But I have to tell you that after many years of fighting to be the girl that I really am within I have started to worry less and care less about that.
    I mean the thought does occur. But really, so what? Are they going to say "Oh this guy has tan lines"? And then what?
    It is really is not going to affect anything.
    It is more exciting to have my tan lines than to worry about having to go to the emergency room. That does not happen very often anyway.
    And you know that thought used to roll around my head when I wore panties many years ago. Now is a normal thing for me to wear women's underwear, almost every day.
    I am a woman inside. If the world finds out during an emergency then I guess they will find out.
    And then what?
    Nothing.

So yes, I totally understand the apprehension but I don't care anymore.
    Any other girls not worry about this anymore? Your thoughts?

This weekend the sun will be out and I am planning to work on my lines again )
    Hi Rachel Your are right I was at the ER not long ago an here I am with a hairless chest an normal average size boobs as you can see from my avatar I had a Ekg an not a word was said about it I was transported to another Hospital an another EKG an nothing was said about it either.. I wear girl jeans an womans underwear an socks an athletic shoes everyday and I get where I don't think about it now an I'm being me but I'm still not sure about the bikini tan lines though lol....
    Sarah Michelle Collins

Started HRT with Spirotone on 05/18/2013 an Estradiol Valerate Injections on 06/14/13 an Progesterone injections on 12/29/2014

Congrats ! My wife has said that when she gets back from her vacation, she has found a place to take me, where I can wear my bikini. I am so excited.

I don't worry about the tan lines anymore, my doctor knows and I like wearing my bikini.

Tina
    I don't believe in pessimism. If something doesn't come up the way you want, forge ahead. If you think it's going to rain, it will.

That's great Michelle! It is fun when the woman in out lives supports us.
    You will love the free feeling of wearing your bikini outside and the tan lines )
    She went on vacation alone?