Well, today, I was in a funk for most of the day. First, I overslept, and got chewed out about it. Then, I was super busy and that was not really fun. After a while, one of the people on my shift noticed that I sounded rude to someone at work. I was just super busy at the time and didn't really have time to stop and chat. Later, we started chatting about what happened. I told him that I was having a not-so-good day and wasn't in the best of moods. I then (beating around the bush and not coming straight out with it) mentioned that there was something else that I have been dealing with. He was able to guess that it was crossdressing (among other things he tried; crazy boy). He said it was no big deal, and it didn't matter what other people thought. He is on the girly side anyway, so that may have been why he was so accepting. I asked him to talk to a girl on our shift about it, and guess what. She acted about the same as he did! I was so happy. Know, I have two people at work that I can talk to about "things".