Thread: People at Work Now Know

Charlotte Allison Morris NavyM2F_WAM's Avatar

Smile People at Work Now Know

Well, today, I was in a funk for most of the day. First, I overslept, and got chewed out about it. Then, I was super busy and that was not really fun. After a while, one of the people on my shift noticed that I sounded rude to someone at work. I was just super busy at the time and didn't really have time to stop and chat. Later, we started chatting about what happened. I told him that I was having a not-so-good day and wasn't in the best of moods. I then (beating around the bush and not coming straight out with it) mentioned that there was something else that I have been dealing with. He was able to guess that it was crossdressing (among other things he tried; crazy boy). He said it was no big deal, and it didn't matter what other people thought. He is on the girly side anyway, so that may have been why he was so accepting. I asked him to talk to a girl on our shift about it, and guess what. She acted about the same as he did! I was so happy. Know, I have two people at work that I can talk to about "things".
    Charlotte

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    That is very nice, and somewhat surprising in the south.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I'm just curious how he would guess that? Do you convey outward signs?

That's great. I hope things start going better with work as well but even if it doesn't you have friends to talk with.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Since I'm in the Navy, I'm forced to act and look like a man. So, I don't show (as far as I know!) outwardly that I'm a crossdresser and transgendered. I wanted to come right out and tell him, but I didn't dare. I kind of hinted at it. He gave a wild and out there answer (drugs of all things). Then, he gave a list of about 5 other things, CD being one.
    Charlotte

Maybe he saw you at hooters!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

That is great , good luck. maybe take it slow talking with them at first , just a caution .

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ressie View Post
    Maybe he saw you at hooters!
    Ha ha LOL! .... no, I really did laugh out loud. Seriously!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I know to take it slow. I'm not sure if they really are accepting, or if they said so, just to make me feel better.

I was at Hooters a week or so ago, so it wasn't a joke.
    Charlotte

Im glad your coworkers are cool with everything, Navy. Just please be careful not to get into trouble.

That is a positive move, I would not spread the information too far for fear it gets into the wrong hands.

Just tread carefully, the cat is out of the bag anyway.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.