Thread: What's a good dating site for a CD like myself?

What's a good dating site for a CD like myself?

I would like to start dating again. Would like to have a girlfriend.

Huggs, Nikki

Junior Member Kristina_nolagirl's Avatar
    New Orleans and San Francisco a few times a year. Also travel the US.
    Hmmm I don't know that there is a good dating site for CD's looking for accepting partners (someone please correct me if I'm wrong). I don't think a lot of women necessarily go out looking for us that often becaue they just don't know we (hetoresual cds) exist. . I think your best bet would be to use one of the traditional dating sites or means of finding a girl, then look for clues that the person might be accepting of you and eventually tell her and see where it goes from there.

I was lucky that my high school sweetheart accepted and loved me, so I don't have experience in dating first hand, but I have spoken with a decent amount of girls who have. In my mind, you'd be looking for very feminine girls that like to dress up and are accepting of alternative lifestyles. I'm not saying it will be easy, but I think if you drop the right hints, you can get a pretty good feel for a person quickly and move on if you know she will not be accepting of you. When you find someone who you like and you feel might be accepting of you, tell her your secret and take it slow. Don't tell her today and throw out all your boxers for panties tomorrow. I think it might be a long, kinda difficult process, but in the end if you find the right girl, it will all have been worth it.

If the 1984 in your name is your birth year, you'd probably have an easier time then if it were say 1948. I think everyone deserves someone to love them and there is someone on this earth for every single person, its just a matter of finding the right person for you. Whatever you do, I wish you nothing but the best! And remember a smile is always more attractive than a frown, so keep your head up!
    My Flickr
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kristinanolagirl/

Better get busy living, or you get busy dying.

Charlotte Allison Morris NavyM2F_WAM's Avatar
    I, too, am a heterosexual male crossdresser. Eventually, I want to become a lesbian woman.

I have wanted to find a good dating site to use. Currently, I'm active on POF and Mingle2, but the only nibble I got was someone from Ghana (who posed as if from somewhere in America). Also, the Ghana and Nigeria ones are almost always scams, so watch out.

I don't know what to do. I'm tired of being alone.
    Charlotte

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Honest I was looking for a site myself. It makes it even worse that I am bisexual, but only towards other tg gurls. Add that to being tg myself and Im just short of losing hope for an understanding women. But alot of reviews suggested Okcupid.com
    Either way it may be difficult. My best wishes for you in your search.
    Erica

I think there are pitfalls in all the dating sites and you do need to choose carefully and find one suited to your interests.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Woman first, Trans second
    OkCupid is actually a decent free option, although they do not have a set of extended choices for gender.
    Coming out is like discovering that you've been drowning your whole life after actually breathing air for the first time.