Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Women we have dated in the past

Women we have dated in the past

I was just wondering if perhaps the girls and women we have dated in there past were the real female versions of the girl that we have had within in us all along.

. . I mean at least the ones we liked and connected with.
    Last edited by AnnieMac; 07-09-2014 at 03:45 PM.

That's interesting... I actually have dated women with similary personality traits to me, but I wouldn't say a complete "version" of me. A few years ago I met a girl who was pretty much the GG version of me (very logical and outside-the-box thinker), and you bet I had the biggest crush on her. We started hanging out but soon she moved

No. None of the women I have dated are similar in personality to the woman I would like Deedee to be.

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Hmmmm.... 'real female version'... Is that anything like 'real synthetic leather'... actually, I imagine it is...

I lost my virginity to a blonde girl.
    I lost my heart properly to a blonde girl.
    I married the most gorgeous blonde woman....

I just changed my avatar to my blonde 'version'... is that at all connected?

No - I couldn't begin to replicate the beautiful and wonderful women that have been part of my life...

But - Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, they do say...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I doubt I would have dated "me".
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

No way... Vanessa is nothing like the girls I've dated. The girls I have dated in the past, including my ex wife, have been modest, dressed conservatively , a little more natural looking wearing very little makeup, and although some have been beautiful, not overtly sexy. Vanessa is the complete opposite, she is very dramatic with her makeup, false lashes, smokey eyes, heavy blush, short skirts, very high heels, big sexy hair, and over-all, attention grabbing when out in public. If male me met Vanessa, I don't think I'd like to date her... couldn't handle all the stares... but it sure would be fun to take her out for a night of fun once in a while

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    yea...most of my ex girlfriends did such a great job of turning me off, this is why they are my ex's. One had horrible style, never wore makeup and only shopped at marshalls , but was great as a friend...ohh...and terrible taste in shoes...another was more tomboy..always wore baggy jeans and a hoodie...great girl to drink a 40 ounce with..but just diddnt do it for me....the girl i would love to date would probably have to be more high maintainance than me...and thats impossible. or maybe i am gay instead of just bi...i dunno

Silver Member
    I haven't figured out who I would like to be, so I haven't figured out if I dated my alter ego. When I think about it, I had girlfriends that were all over the spectrum.

Interesting tread, I always thought that was the case with most crosdressers but I for instance never dated any woman nor I have the desire to

If there were a female version of me out there in the really real world, I would be married to her. Not wanting to go into all the details, I crave someone with more similar personality traits. I am relatively happily married at the moment and I'm not even remotely thinking of changing that situation, but if the opportunity to find someone as mentioned above had come along prior to this, that would be the case. Then again, I may only be thinking of this sexually, because I don't know if I'd like the argumentative side of a female version of me too much... Or the demanding/expecting side...

All girl, all the time! ❤ Felicia Dee's Avatar
    I thought about your question and then my head exploded a little... lol.
    "I'm a work in progress..."

No, when dating I would sometimes borrow my girlfriends clothes, she liked to twin me with her at times.
    We looked similar enough when dressed in the same clothes.

A red or black dress was all that was usually needed.
    We had the same hair colour, honey blonde then.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieMac View Post
    . . I mean at least the ones we liked and connected with.
    talk about a short list...

my answer would still be none of them as paula seems to have a heart!
    paula

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieMac
    I was just wondering if perhaps the girls and women we have dated in there past were the real female versions of the girl that we have had within in us all along. . . I mean at least the ones we liked and connected with.
    Not for me. They were more like opposites. It just came about that way. In fact, crossdressing flourished (for me) when I was dating my first true girlfriend, probably because she did NOT match the girl inside me – not one little bit…

I never “dated” the girl who is like the girl inside me, but I knew her and still know her…

Banned Read only
    I didn't date all that many women before my transition. I really wasn't very successful at that. But I do think that, as a transsexual, I have a unique view of the woman who was inside me - she's me now!

I am sure that I never dated, or for that matter met, anyone like Miss Paula. Miss Paula would've scared the hell out of me when I was a guy, she's a lot more self-confident and aggressive than I ever was. The neighborhood where she lives would've terrified me. And her sex life would've been more than I could've handled.

I'd have been friends with her, but if I'm honest about it, I'd have been too chicken to ask her out.

Since age 14,most all of my many relationships were because "I liked their style"..After I got my fill of it,I tended to move on.And more than a few of those females were happy with me being a student of femininity,as I look back.To this day,some of my exes still comment about it when they see me "in their style".. It really hasn't been a healthy way to have relationships over the last 44 years..GD shows itself in strange ways.
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

I never dated anyone before my wife. But of the women I was attracted to. None were like me. Neither is my wife.
    However only yesterday looking in the mirror with full make up and a pretty dress. I saw my Mother looking back at me. They say all daughters turn into their Mother eventually. I never thought it would happen to me.

I have wondered this myself and commented in previous posts about 'borrowing' styles from girls I have been involved with. Mariehart (I spent time with a gorgeous woman named Marie, unfortunately so did her husband) you mention in your post about looking like your mum, I had the same experience. Nearly made me drop my lipstick. She didn't look very happy with me either.
    Maybe the girls from 'Christmas past' seeded our minds from which our feminine sides have now blossomed.
    Amanda

Also, as I think about this a little more, the inverse is also probably true. My female side is probably an amalgamation of all of these girls traits, that perhaps I internalized, even the ones that I dated for a just a little while or when it didn't quite work out. Or even some girl playmates I had when I was much younger. I think this is a compliment, because they all in some way affected me enough that they became an internal part of me. I wish I could tell them all, no matter how the circumstance ended up. how cool and wonderful I thought they all were (and are) and I carry a bit of them with me still! Even though I never really had too much trouble dating, I think I was in awe of girls(women) because for the most part, they were so awesome to be with.

And even though CD is perhaps an odd way to express this, I think it is a big compliment to every GG out there in general.
    Last edited by AnnieMac; 07-10-2014 at 06:57 AM.

If you encountered me out with my wife you might wonder if we were sisters. She is pretty much the shorter more masculine version of me and I am pretty much the taller more feminine version of her. Am I modeling her and is she modeling me? To an extent that's true because we have been together for so long but I was more feminine than her before I met her and she was certainly more masculine than me. We had to ask mutual friends before she realized I wasn't a femme gay and I realized she wasn't a butch lesbian! So for us it is a bit more complicated than the original question on this thread.

devida, You two are kind of like "lipstick lovers" then - to steal part of a comment phrase - How wonderful, Best regards to you both!

I only ever dated one girl in my whole life lost my virginity to her and she's my best friend jojo who I grew up with from babies we even led together side by side in the baby ward lol thats how far we go back. thinking about it I'm a lot like her, OMG In every way just thinking about it lol, My dress code and personally is just like her she was the one that started me on the road to feminizing and crossdressing lol but yea I'm a lot like her in many ways, if you spend your life with girls then it's bound to rub off
    Last edited by CrossJess; 07-10-2014 at 09:37 AM.

The only one that has a similar personality is my wife. Married 22 years and together 24 years. Took a lot of trial and error to get here.

I don't have a girl within me. I don't have two personalities, don't have two sides. It's all me. Some of my ex's were more like me, some were not so much. All had a few things in common; they were all slim. All had long hair. And most were at least pretty. And virtually all of them were very nice people, not just to me, but to everyone they knew. All, except one: My ex wife. I tend to be nice to people, even those who I don't particularly like, because I tend to believe that most people aren't all bad, and if given a decent chance, they'd be nice to other people too. I like people like that myself.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Aspiring Member
    Look like one of my former girlfriends? No, not really. Look like my eldest sister? Definitely. Heredity gives me a good, running start. A little skill with the makeup, clothes, and accessories...and my sister has a younger twin.

Quote Originally Posted by mariehart View Post
    I saw my Mother looking back at me. They say all daughters turn into their Mother eventually. I never thought it would happen to me.
    Neither my wife nor I look anything like our Mothers. But skip a generation. My wife is the spitting image of her paternal grandmother. Put me in the same clothes and I look just like my maternal grandmother's sister. Maybe we turn into our Mums. Even if we don't, just draw a larger circle and there we are!
    Last edited by Katey888; 07-14-2014 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...