Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interactiions with GGs while OUT enfemme, top this one, a challenge

Aspiring Member
    When you appeared at Rumors Saturday night in that gown I was totally at a loss. My mouth dropped wide open. I was like OMG. It's like one second you weren't there and the next second 'poof' there you were in splendor. I came completely and utterly undone. I mean, you just came casually strolling in but it felt like this grand entrance.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    Rhonda Jean,
    Absolutely NO offense taken in any way! I was just letting people know that there are pluses and minuses to breast enhancement - hormones, supplements, etc. - and why I felt that way. The breasts I have were totally unexpected. I lost 35 pounds in the last two years partly because I thought that losing the weight might make them go away. Partly because I was self conscious about my excess. I lost three shirt sizes and five inches off my waist. But the cancer happened at the beginning and the anti reflux meds (as I found out recently) can cause the boobs to get bigger. Likely all of them contributed to bigger breasts on me. So when I am dressed it helps the look. But when I am at the beach or anytime I take my shirt off, or any time I am working in a T shirt and sweating, I am self conscious. Absolutely no offense taken. I was just thinking that my experiences might help someone else.
    Thank you for your first post. I enjoyed it.
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SECOND POST. YOU HAVE SHOWN THAT YOU ARE A LOVELY PERSON TOO!

Check out this thread

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...net&highlight=

In my experience here in a big east coast city, many younger women really seem to like crossdressers. Makes it lots & lots & lots of fun.

Best,
    ss

To bimini1,
    Now THAT is the best compliment I have ever had!

Billie (blush)

mmmmm I can top it.... a few times met women while out dressed in the evening, cooked breakfast for them the next morning, everything in between I'll leave for imaginations, lol

StephanieDragg,
    I have to admit that your experience tops mine.
    But I have to put a definite qualification on my answer. I have been married to my dream girl for a LONG time. She is the only woman who has my eye. The only woman who can wind my spring. The only woman, every woman, to me. I would NEVER do anything to lose her. I would walk barefoot over hot coals to keep her. She is beautiful, smart, a wiz with money, is a pilot, rides a motorcycle, and races sailboats. No wonder she owns me.
    So I say yours tops mine acting as an impartial judge.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BillieAnneJean View Post
    To bimini1,
    Now THAT is the best compliment I have ever had!

Billie (blush)
    We were all just kind of middling around in there. Once you walked in, everything just went to this whole other level.

Now I am REALLY blushing!

But if at least one person had fun or found something they were seeking, then i am happy too!

SUCH FUN!
    Last edited by BillieAnneJean; 07-16-2014 at 12:07 PM.