Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Very lucky but so afraid

Quote Originally Posted by Dannika View Post
    ...treat myself to a new pair of heels to show off to wife when her guard is down. ...
    You know your wife better than the rest of us here, but I don't think this is a good idea. IMHO, you're taking advantage of your wife when you do this sort of thing.

L.A. East of the Mississippi where the sugar sand starts!
    I'm tired of fretting about it. I'm a grown man of the house and enough age to do as I please for the most part, she may just have to put on her big girl panties and deal with it! Certainly ain't the first time I've made a career change in how I or she get our rocks off together. Change is good and variety is a spice of life. Ask me how I know.
    I think I answered my own question in post no 1. And yes it's dangerous but after reading here for a week now seems most everyone is on dangerous grounds in oneway or another.
    New heels in the mail and looking for some knock around femme attire at the moment. Stumped on the make up as I have not experimented with that yet.
    Will definitely keep you posted.

Rule Number One: get your own stuff. Wearing your wifes or girlfriends underwear or lingerie never ends well.

Quote Originally Posted by MelanieAnne View Post
    Rule Number One: get your own stuff. Wearing your wifes or girlfriends underwear or lingerie never ends well.
    Uh Huh
    Sorry dear I promise it has ended well for both of us many times. More than one can imagine.
    Rule#2: Let her go without while you have some fun wearing her stuff. She will come around.
    Last edited by Dannika; 07-16-2014 at 12:33 AM.

There's always an exception to the rule.

Careful I bite <3
    My SO wears my stuff, I rarely use any of hers. We're close in size, but she's just small enough that a lot of it doesn't fit right, and I run the risk of stretching it out or worse.

Banned Read only
    Dannika some wise words have been spoken ! You know your own situation best but don't destroy your marriage by being too reckless, your wife may just take two steps backwards and ask WTF is going on ? Just be ready for it !!

One might stop and think who partook of the forbidden fruit in the garden.
    A real women. Go figure, was it because she had more skeletons in the closet than he did?
    Be my first guess.