Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Took a risk, it paid off!

I had also decided the next time I met someone I liked and was willing to take a chance with about my dressing soon after meeting. That ended up being the night we met and just over a year later we married and have been married for 23 years. I am so glad I took the chance. She told me that she would never have guessed just looking at me and talking to me as I looked like (in her words) a " Hells Angel" But, in her defense, the night we met, my truck had broken down and I was greasy and grimy from getting it going again. I had just stopped by a mutual friends place to talk to them a bit on my way home.

Lol, LelaK, I didn't even notice your signature!
    Reine

The best of both Worlds! Paula_Femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cdkateinboston View Post
    So I've started to date this girl and... decided that I would try this one off the bat, since there wouldn't be as much hurt if my dressing was too much for her. Well I got the shock of a lifetime... She thinks it'll be fun to dress with Kaite and called me gorgeous when I showed her a photo! Is this real life?? I've known that there are a lot of girls out there that are open and accepting, I just didn't think I'd find one that I like!
    Congratulations to you BOTH Katie!!! I've always maintained that "Honesty is the best policy" from the get-go, it's great to hear success stories like yours!!!
    Black is ALWAYS the, "New Black!"
    "I really hate it when people accuse me of wearing Womens clothes... these aren't Womens clothes... I f*****g bought them!!!" Eddie Izzard.

Fully agree Reine, doing my best to be actively aware that just because she was accepting of it does not give me the right to overwhelm her with it.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Good for you, enjoy it. I got lucky too, I met my wife on a free dating site. Through the conversations we had via text and talking on the phone, I thought that she would be open to it, she was very hippie-ish and a free spirit. The second time we slept together, I showed her, she was very cool with it. At the time I was only under dressing, now I wear dresses and skirts, girly shorts, paint my nails and go out in public. she has been very supportive. Hope it all works out for you, like it did for me. Peace and Love.