Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heels on the Clutch Pedal

Only problem with driving in high heels is that the back of the heel cam
    contact the carpet / floor mat ,
    Causing wear to the finish of the heel
    I know many GG who drive barefoot or carry a pair of flats

Jean Ann

Ha, you just gotta' try doin' it in a 15 speed truck!!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

I CANNOT drive a clutch barefoot. I've tried, and I love being barefoot most of the time, but it just doesnt work well for me.

I gave the heel&toe thing a try yesterday in boy boots, and its doable, i just need to practice a bit. normally, instead of the heel&toe shift, i'll put it it neutral and double clutch into the appropriate gear. its perfectly smooth, but if i were trying to drive at top speed the heel&toe technique would definitely be faster.

who knew i'd learn about driving on a crossdressing forum?

I agree with Andreanna on the 10/13/15/18 speed trans that only need a clutch to get underway and then shift without the clutch, but sometimes I find it helpful to double clutch on a downshift when skipping severl gears, but then I'm not a pro, just drive my racecar transporter on the weekends!

Hugs Bria

I have no problems driving in heels, infact I used to drive one of these back in the 90's. it was a 12 speed stick shift and the position of the pedals was great for 4 1/2" heels. Daf.jpg

I could see it. creating the perfect fulcrum with the heel making it really easy.

I drive with 2-4 inch heels quite often and as was said before about the only time I need the clutch is starting and stopping, other wise just used the gearbox and RPMs to shift. When I first started driving trucks the most popular truck out there was a cab-over ( kinda like the tank pic earlier). the worst thing about cab-overs and dressing was that first step up the side ladder of the truck. The way the petals were on the cab-overs actually made it more comfortable to drive in heels. Now most companies have conventional trucks ( hoods) and I find it is much easier to drive in flats or lower heels.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Question I must be missing something??

When I drive an auto or stick trans vehicle in my 4" to 5+" spikes, I step down on the clutch with my left foot and the brake pedal with my rite. In either case, the size of my heels is irrelevant. Because I step down on the pedals with souls of my shoes, NOT using the heels!

I DO have accelerator issues in hi heels. Because I must bend my toes unnaturally forward to hit the gas. And, I usually end up with less acceleration than I want or the car jumps!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!