Thread: Crossdream

Yes, this is really me! shayleetv's Avatar
    In a bedroom community outside Salt Lake City, Utah.

Crossdream

The other day while perusing the internet I came across an site called “Crossdream”. Wondering if it had anything to do about crossdressing I opened it up to find that it did indeed . The writer talked about what kind of dreams the categories of men who dressed as women had. The writer dumped them into three categories cd, tg and ts. The ts dreamt of being a woman with real breast and a real vagina, while nude would look just like a woman with no male traits such as wide shoulders or narrow hips. The tg would dream of being dressed as a woman in social settings and even though was a male would be accepted in her role as a woman or there was no response that they were a male in womens clothes. The cd would dream of the womens clothes they would like to wear. Often would see themselves wearing the clothes but not participating with any one else in these dreams.

Now this is the abridged version of the writers article but non the less simplistic. It left me wondering what category I fell into because I have had dreams that fit into all three of the writers areas. I kind of laughed off the article because of that. But it did seem to haunt me enough that I tried to remember of dreams that fell into crossdreaming. Much to my amazement I remembered a dream from my youth. I was born just before the USA officially entered WWll and because my mother loved movies I got dragged around to movies all the time. The theater always showed newsreels of current affairs, one promoted a reoccurring nightmare. One where the Nazis were invading our country and my neighborhood specifically. They were rounding up the boys to take them to a Hitler youth camp. I remember the troops goose stepping their way down my street and taking my friends out of their homes at gun point. I ran into my house and got into one of my sisters dresses and put on a wig and became a little girl so I would not be taken. That is where my dream ended.

I really have no idea how old I was when I had this dream, it might have been when I was older than when I saw the newsreel. I might have been around four or five. I know the war was over by the time I was six. I know I was still having this dream as a teenager.

Do you recall your earliest crossdream, if so what was it about.
    "If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt

It's quite possible that this is not a dream my friend but a memory of a previous existence. Consider that possibility.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

First of all let me say that you are beautiful. Wow!

I've had so many dreams about being female it's hard to count them all. Some were sexual but that is the minority of them. Taking the categories you presented, I guess I would be considered dreaming as "ts" because most of my dreams are about me being female, not being crossdressed. Most of my dreams are usually pretty mundane, about me going to the grocery store or buying a car or just driving across the country. I'm usually dressed pretty nicely but not provocatively. A very very few of the dreams are sexual. I think my first dream was when I was 8 years old though, I was living in Germany (military brat) and in Frankfurt. I woke up feeling amazed more than anything else, and I never told anyone about it due to the way my parents were. These dreams I usually keep to myself. My other strange dreams (I have a LOT of them, ask Roxy) I share because they make me laugh - I'm always smiling or laughing when I wake up from a very strange dream. I admire the way my subconscious runs amok when I'm asleep. It's almost like going to the movies and not knowing what the show will be until you're in the theater.

~Mel
    ~Linebacker Melissa

I have C/D dreams once in a while but always those around know I am a male but treat me as a female, in conversation and all social situations and never acknowledge my male presence - I love dreaming - doesn't happen enough..................Debra

I have the same entertainment most nights.. Unfortunately, I realize that I am a guy (in the dreams), dressed in girl clothes trying to figure out what others will think.. Naturally I have a wig, and look the girl mode, but its interesting to see how others react! A recent one was great, as the SO said "don't worry Honey, you look stunning".. Another wonderful 'crossdream'..
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

Careful I bite <3
    There's a few sites I've seen with the concept of "cross dream". It's still a not clearly defined term.

One of my most memorable dreams is kind of TS in a way..(along with magic)
    Was I dunno..11-12 maybe.. And it involved me getting changed to a girl (and getting powers of course) with the combined effort of Samantha (Bewitched) and Jeannie (I dream of Jeannie).. (Yeah I loved those shows ).
    Was a strong and detailed enough dream with a full "no turning back" realization with a rather involved process (both medical and magical). Later in life, I guess I could logically wonder at that...as both shows had male counterparts (Warlock/Djinn) but I had to shift gender.
    Funny how life progresses to try to match that... I still would like the magic powers tho
    Kacey Rhiannon - (FB Page) (Twitter)
    Bliss is your birthright! Feel Sexy Every Day!

Platinum Member
    Hi ShayLee, You look fantastic I think that most of us have had dreams like that many times.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hi, Shaylee. I will add my voice to the chorus. You look lovely.

As far as dreams go... In my dreams I am biologically female. I'm bisexual, so usually these dreams involve hot love with a gorgeous hunk.

In nightmares, I usually find myself dealing with things from a female POV, if that makes sense. Sex isn't being highlighted in these "dreams" so it's not clear that I am male or female, but I'm usually with women and helping do things that are more traditionally female roles.

But I don't often remember my dreams. I play a lot of roleplaying games and video games, in which I almost always play a female character. Maybe I don't remember as many dreams, because I have a very active fantasy life as a gamer and fiction writer.

Yes, this is really me! shayleetv's Avatar
    In a bedroom community outside Salt Lake City, Utah.
    Kate it wasn't a memory from an earlier life, I was born before those events happened. Besides that concept of earlier lives is not part of my philosophy. I have other explanations for what people say are pre-lives memories.
    "If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt

I have a different kind of dream !! Its to look like this in the next life.My dream.jpg

I have a wide variety of dreams, in some I'm clearly a woman, others a man and others it's not clear. In some dreams I'm someone else entirely. Mostly I think like most people my dreams are a reflection of my inner mind and current situation. Some are like little stories that offer me analysis and answers.

Of crossdressing dreams a common recurring is that I'm dressed as a woman and to all intents and purposes everyone around me simply accepts that as normal or maybe mention it in passing. But it's me who suddenly begins to panic about it and I hide or run away much to everyone's confusion. I suppose the dream is telling me that my fears are exaggerated.

Another interesting one was set in a shopping mall. I started crying and ran into the ladies toilets. In the mirror I could see myself, a pretty young woman. A woman came to my aid and asked what was wrong. I explained that I didn't know who I was supposed to be and I was afraid of losing my family. Clearly my fears are being expressed there.

Another interesting dream was when I went back to my younger self. Instead of attempting to change my miserable life. I said nothing and let myself live through it again. Waking up I realised that again it was a lesson. Let the past go and remember if you changed anything I would never have had my two beautiful boys.

One dream did freak me out. I was beginning to wake and realised I was in a dream. I turned to a woman nearby and told her. 'You don't exist. You are in my dream.' Unimpressed she replied: 'What makes you think you're not in my dream?'

Could it be true?

Sadly few of mine are memorable and of those, many are almost always subliming the conditioned shame I must have experienced when younger... Once in a while I do manage to fully dress and no one seems to notice - but then parts of my clothing do that 'nightmare disappearing trick' and there I am, in some public place, stark b0llock naked...

These dreams are always just about the clothing... my nakedness is always male, it seems... whatever that means...?

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I believe that as far back as I can remember I have always been a girl or woman in my dreams. I can't ever remember a dream where I was a boy or man.

I constantly have dreams about being dressed....many of them have some anxiety, but some are very nice.

Aspiring Member
    Cross-dressing is a common theme in my dreams. When I was young I would dream that my body was becoming feminine. i would dream that I would look at myself in a mirror combing my hair, and with each stroke of the comb my hair would get longer. With just a few quick strokes my hair was long and feminine. It wasn't something I liked. It was like I was afraid of becoming feminine and turning into a girl was a nightmare. In some dreams I had breasts, or lost my male package. It brought on a sense of dread.

Other dreams were simply cross-dressing. I would dream about my mother fitting me with a dress. Or about walking into my school wearing a girl's uniform. Often I am just wearing women's clothing without knowing how I got this way. In all of my cross-dressing dreams I do not enjoy the experience. Rather, I am always fearful of getting caught, worried about what other's think. However, all of my cross-dressing dreams end with no one noticing me. No one ever seems to notice that I am cross-dressing. In fact, everyone is more accepting of the situation than I am.

I am a constant dreamer anyway.
    Yes I have many cross dressing dreams.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm almost always crossdressed in my dreams. But most of my dreams are too weird to describe.

When I was a young teen I had a reoccurring dream that everybody was issued some medicine to prevent cancer that cause breast to grow in males. So I got a one piece,fish net suit from the lady next-door which had a bra and girdle built into it.
    I was still a guy, just with boobs.

So, which category would I fit into???

PS. most mornings after this dream required a little clean up.

PPS My first bra, a Playtex 24 Hour 36D was one I stole from the woman in the dream.
    Last edited by Cara Lacey; 08-06-2014 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Added text
    Cara

I started lucid dreaming at an early age, but it took me a while to figure out what was going on.
    I would find myself in school always in the girls line or being a cheerleader on and on. Many times it was embarrassing and scary...like how would I explain this to my parents?
    Eventually I learned about lucid dreaming on my own and then I started having fun.

2 days ago I had a very sustained lucid dream. I was getting dressed and could not decide about a pink blouse, which is when I realized that I was dreaming and that I was female.
    I would say that I resembled a younger Rachael Ray. So I went with it and decided on the pink blouse.
    For a moment I thought about 'passing' and all that, but as I studied myself in the large mirror, I was reminded that I need not worry as I was now 100% girl.
    I was already wearing a white bra, I pulled the top over my head and shook my long hair out. My figure was nice, nothing extreme. My face was already made up.

Funny thing was that I was in an unfamiliar house and I knew no one there. I walked thru the house saying that I will be back in a while, the older people that were there nodded their approval as I passed by and went out the front door.
    So out into the neighborhood I go, feeling the cool breeze lifting my hair and teasing my shoulders.
    I walked for a while with no particular destination. Then I awoke.
    Last edited by Carmen; 08-06-2014 at 10:55 PM.
    "Missed it by that much!"