Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smallest things = most pleasure

Smallest things = most pleasure

Many posts here describe aspects of CD that give the most satisfaction or pleasure. For some it's the wig, for others it's painted nails or jewelry. For others it's panties, girdles, hose and other icons of female attire.

What about other things beyond these obvious ones? For me I have to confess that wearing rubber/latex cleaning gloves while doing the dishes or cleaning the bathroom gives me that "in touch with my inner girl" feeling.

What about you?
    Putting the y (chromosome) in girly!

I don't think it is just one thing for me. I like all the things you mention. But perhaps it is looking in the mirror or looking at a photo and then thinking that I don't look too bad. That is what the quest is all about in my case.

HI Luvs: For me its still an underwire brassiere and either an open bottom girdle with stockings or a LLPG and a slip to feel it swishing around my legs . That makes me feel so feminine and sissy .

After that its any one who will allow me to be aCD and not condemn me for it , either M or F after all we are very much
    social creatures .

Banned Read only
    Easy. Granny dresses combined with flats. [And lotttttttttttts of pics of course!] Even posted a thread about it in the P&V gallery. My one and only thread there. I thought it might pull all of the other "granny dress and flats lovers" out of the "just lurkers" mode.

The response was absolutely......................................

Careful I bite <3
    For me I take pride in breaking gender stereotypes about work (like washing the dishes etc), even though many of them don't exist as strongly anymore.

For me though it is distinct now from the type of pleasure I get from dressing. AnneC pretty much said how I feel about it though, so I won't repeat.

As far as doing chores and such, I don't think there are any stereotypical female chores anymore like doing dishes, etc. I've been doing my own dishes for 20 years. And laundry. And cleaning. My mother and father were divorced and my father always did the dishes and laundry at his house. That's just the way it was. What other way could it be in those circumstances? I just don't think there's that much traditionally female type behavior as far as chores and such. Now, if you want to count lying on the couch watching QVC or HSN, or my new favorite, SHQP, and watching the clothing shows and the makeup shows, that's another story. Now, look what I did..............I regressed and stereotyped females as lounging on the couch, watching shopping channels and eating bonbons. Wait a minute, I didn't say bonbons. I'm still OK. Whew. So, yeah, I guess by watching shopping shows like this, and other shows like TLC's Say yes To The Dress and other shows like that, I guess I do substitute those types of "small things" for actual CDing on occasion. I wouldn't say I get the most pleasure from them, though.

And Wild....................what is up with this obsession with granny dresses and flats?

Anything I can do around the house while dressed is my joy..
    Would love to do yard chores wearing shorts/skorts and a halter top (plus wig, etc..), but the SO 'puts her foot down'..
    Rumor has it that my neighbor is a "cross-dresser".. (Guessing my neighbor wouldn't give a hoot what I wear)..
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

Every part of the crossdressing is a lot of fun to me, weather its about shopping, choosing cosmetics, arranging accessories etc. everything! Its true that all these activities connects us with the inner girl but a few of them is like hugging her. Did anyone feel any special while putting on the bra and hooking/ unhooking it on the back? for me wearing the bra and arranging its strips over the shoulder is an instant turn on and I play a lot with it to tease my inner 'Hazel'. Giving naughty expressions while photoshoot is another factor.

Polishing my nails. Takes an evening to get them right. Paint, dry, repeat until just the right coverage and color. Spend time in between surfing pretty clothing sites, Venus, body central, Fredericks, etc..
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I don't have to be dressed to let my inner girl out...

I love cooking anyway, and as I mostly have the kitchen to myself I can be incredibly girly cooking and having a good dance to whatever I'm in the mood for... possibly a bit of 70's pop - love singing along to Blondie as well.... Or disco - bit of Donna Summer perhaps...? I find that you can swing hips and gyrate like mad even when chopping veg or stir-frying... it's great! Even my wife tells me I dance like a girl... (she doesn't know... )

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

The first several times I dressed "completely" I thought I had arrived. I had the essentials: wig, dress, pantyhose, shoes, makeup and not much more. Over the years and decades I discovered that I wanted (needed?) more. And so I added to the transformation wardrobe and routine more and more, such as: jewelery, more makeup products, fake eyelashes, painted nails, shapewear, headbands, lacetop thighhighs, garters, corsets, and perfume. And more varied clothes, like a cheongsam, maid uniform , and schoolgirl uniform. I still want more new and different things (I want a sissy dress and/or Lolita dress), but I thought I had all there was to have. Then I saw Krististeph's thread about gloves, which never entered my mind. And I saw a model on TV with a beauty mark (real, I think) and know that some women draw one for themselves. Never occurred to me. I might try it. Along the way, yes, the smallest things bring pleasure to me, and then they become essential. Perfection is a moving target.

Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    I love cooking anyway, and as I mostly have the kitchen to myself I can be incredibly girly... Even my wife tells me I dance like a girl... (she doesn't know... )
    *heart*

I dance and sing while I cook, too. For me, just starting to bloom as a cross-dresser, the earrings are rocking it. I got them both pierced yesterday with little emerald studs. In California, you can pass as just being metrosexual with two earrings. But I know the truth, and they make me feel great.

So far at work, no one has said a single word about them. Victory!

Well, I kind of like wearing things around the house that aren't obviously female clothing, but are. Girl's T-shirts, shorts, pants that could pass for male. I can laugh to myself when wearing women's jeans and trouser socks while out and about. It's almost like underdressing, sort of camouflage dressing. Maybe some people can tell the pants are women's, but most wouldn't even think of it.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Sometimes a small bracelet does the trick.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I go for minimal jewellery.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

When the wife gives me a tip about fashion/makeup/lotions and says " us girls"... meaning me too. Its affirming and considerate.

My wife saying "you look gorgeous Dee"

Dee

PS: I share the compliment when appropriate, which is often.

The smell of foundation, and taste of lipstick

Quote Originally Posted by Kari_B View Post
    The smell of foundation, and taste of lipstick
    That's amazing!

This might be stupid but, my wife pointed out to me when i am helping with dinner at the kitchen counter that I point my foot outward like a lady does. I think that makes me feel fem. I just can't have one, I also only did it once, but I once painted my toe nail bright red, and I thought that was the most amazing fem look and feeling I ever had.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenda.Clark
    Smallest things = most pleasure. What about other things beyond these obvious ones?
    I like touching the hem of my skirt. Go figure…

For me, hearing the distinct "clack" when I close my lipstick tube or snap my make up compact shut ranks right up there when it comes to "girly" experiences - especially when I am touching up my face in a public place such as at a restaurant table.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    i like the clack of other girls heels....dressed to the nines...in polka dots and sequins...without a care in the world...purple and pink...ok girl...go for yours...it is your night........spread your wings....

The feel of my earrings.....and the compliments I get from my sweet wife on how I look.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

The Calvin Klien "Escape" perfume, and the sound of the back zipper on my dresses.