Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Smallest things = most pleasure

Platinum Member
    Hi Brenda, For me it's the total program when I put on my lipstick and my wig
    and look into the full length mirror and see that well dressed lady that really does it for me.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My sweet wife is trying very hard to understand and accept my cross dressing. Knowing how had it has been for her, every act of kindness, whether a piece of clothing, a suggestion that I get dressed for a while, or even just a complement gives me intense feelings of happiness.

Best wishes
    MsVal

A big joy is being out in a full skirt on a breezy day, and needing to put my hands down to keep it from blowing too much. Also dangly earrings.
    Can you zip me up?

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    It's all the individual sensations that add up to the total experience: the snugness of the shapewear, the silkiness of the hosiery, the breezy freedom of wearing a dress, the click of my heels, the clank of my long earrings (and the pinch of the clip-ons), the brush of my long hair against my neck and shoulders, that exquisite moment when my made-up but still guy face is topped with my flowing wig, allowing Julie to finally emerge, glide on her heels past the mirror, stop, admire the image and think, "Wow -- this is really me. And this is awesome."

I would have to say just the fact of shaving my legs and other areas does it for me, before the clothes even go on once I shave I get that fem feeling!

I would love to just go out in my garden in a simple top, skirt and flats to hang the washing on the line ( lingerie especially )
    Last edited by Sister Rachel; 07-15-2014 at 02:58 PM.
    It's complicated, then again it's simple ... where did I put that skirt?