Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This made my week

This made my week

(This is a copy paste from my blog, its the second time posting as the initial post was suspended as it was just a link to the following in my own blog - Me being lazy... The content is relevant though. Hope you agree)

It's not every day things like this happen.

In fact its been 3 years or so since something very much like this happened.

Me and the Mrs don't really see eye to eye on the whole crossdressing deal.
    Aside from the fact that she's not really into it, in that, while she does not encourage me to do it or like that I do it, she understands what it is for me to dress. She knows that this is just part of who I am and that I need this in my life...

Aside from this, we have somewhat different styles for the most part, we share the same tastes in more expensive clothes, which I don't have any of, but I still like em
    But for the most part she wears whatever is bang on trend, floaty pastel colours mainly, rocky edge stuff.
    She's ****ing cool, let's put it that way.

I on the other hand, tend to dress in very form fitting, low cut or high hemmed (never both) almost trashy but still kinda classy, sexy without showing too much kind of clothes. Leopard print and sexy office wear would sum it up quite well.
    You've seen my pics

Anyhow, she comes home from a shopping trip, and as normal she shows me each item in her haul.
    (Turns out H&M had a sale on).
    So she starts showing me all these lovely things she's bought, all of which were great.
    Of course there were items I would have liked her to 'get one for me', but they were all more her style, but still very nice stuff. Then she pulls out a Sonic the Hedgehog tshirt for me, being a Sega child of the 90's I loved it, any self respecting geek (moi) would have.
    Then she continues to show me her haul, item by item.
    Then she pulls out a dress that was on sale in H&M, she pulled it out and my heart sank, it was exactly my kind of thing. Short, but not ****ty, black mesh from shoulder to bust line, grey jersey material with black leatherette bodycon strips down the sides.
    I've not got pictures just yet, but here's some similar stuff...

[/CENTER]

I had to get my point across and drop a hint to go out and get me one soon, so I tried my luck as hard as I could,
    "They didn't have any in my size did they?" I Asked.

Her reply stunned me
    "Errr, this is your size... you think I would wear something like this?"

Partially offended, but overwhelmed with gratitude and joy, the best I could muster came out...
    "Thankyou so much".

She hasn't bought me any girl clothes of her own volition since she found out, that's over 3 years ago. She's bought me clothes I've asked for, or put together an outfit at my request - personal shopper style, that was nice but not really my thing. I didn't feel right in it.
    To have her see something and think of me, part of me anyway, meant the absolute world.

I was beginning to think we were falling into a DADT (Don't ask, don't tell) arrangement, but I've never in 9 years with her, been so surprised at anything she has bought for me.
    Especially when I didn't even hint, she just straight up went and got it, and I LOVE it.

She absolutely nailed it.

Only trouble now....
    I need to one-up her surprise.
    The bitch.
    Last edited by Katey888; 07-16-2014 at 03:09 AM. Reason: First picture link removed - Image size exceeds forum thresholds - please resize before relinking
    Samantha -x-

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    What a great story! So happy for you. Now we'll just sit back and wait for the pics of you in your new frock

Platinum Member
    that is a decided step in the right direction. keep working on it, you'll get where you want to be.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Great gifts from a thoughtful wife

So cool!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I will never forget the day my wife came home and just out of the blue bought me a skirt that she said when she seen it, she knew I would have liked it. I almost broke out crying, it wasn't the skirt as much as she thought about me while she was out shopping. That day to me was priceless.

Wonderful news Samantha! We can't wait to see it on you now. Hmmmm...what to get her now - wow she got you good!

There is nothing like an unexpected surprise like that. Very good news!

I would faint if my wife did that. I would thank her forever.

You are one lucky girl. Cherish a wife like that.

Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Platinum Member
    Hi Smile, That was an awesome story and a very lovely dress.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Coming from someone that fell into the DADT, this is a wonderful story! I am so happy for you!

Mine brought me a red velvet skirt; not really my style, but I wore it anyway. I still do; It brings me closer to her since I lost her 3 years ago.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Careful I bite <3
    My SO tried that once and got something that didn't fit me at all. On the other hand we took our first shopping trip together a few months ago and she did hand me a few things she thought I might like. I either put them in the cart or put them back w/o saying anything since I was in male mode, and in an area where I know A LOT of people.

I also picked out a few myself without fear though.

Nice story. And I would love to have the dress in the picture
    do not label me for i am unique

Love it! If only more wives realized how happy such a simple present could make us.

You are indeed a fortunate girl... some of us can really only fantasise about that prospect...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Wonderful story, I am envious! My wife will not accept my desire to dress, let alone buy me some clothing.

What a girl you have! Great story. Thanks. I'll drift off for a little dream now.

Christen x
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

very cool GF, I'm jealous
    Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in HEELS!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Hi Samantha,

If New Look start stocking larger sized shoes as requested, your wife might be able to pick up the shoes to go with it next .

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

What a wonderful moment for you and for your relationship! I got a warm fuzzy just thinking about it.

Samantha - Get that girl some jewelry! Great story!

Love it, thanks for sharing!

Great story, glad i checked this thread out
    I don't believe in pessimism. If something doesn't come up the way you want, forge ahead. If you think it's going to rain, it will.