Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally out about shaved legs !!

Banned Read only

Finally out about shaved legs !!

I've been shaving my legs for over two years and managed to go unnoticed by my wife ! She really kept at me today to put some shorts on because it was so hot ! OK I've got to face this at some point so I put them on, she was on the lounger in the garden so I made coffee and joined her. She commented how sensible it was and drank her coffee. Eventually I asked her if she minded me wearing shorts, she looked at me strangely and asked why ? Oh she said you mean those few marks ? I replied what about the hair ?
    You mean you've shaved your legs ? I hadn't noticed ! Why, are you getting any worse ?
    I replied that I preferred shaved legs and shrugged my shoulders at the getting worse question ! I added that as she had no objections I might as well get them tanned, so she offered me some quick tan !

I had a very similar experience with my wife. She asked me if I had shaved my legs, I said yes not making a big deal about it. she asked me why.
    I responded that it made me feel good...she looked at me...so added how do you feel when your legs are shaved? She said good.
    She later commented that she did not mind it. Only that i seem to take longer in the bathroom now.

My wife actually prefers mine shaved, but then again, they never were very hairy to begin with. ;-)

I shaved mine a time or two. First time she was aware of it was when we shared a bath. She had just learned about me wearing panties and we had had a few conversations about that but nothing about legs. She had drawn a hot bubble bath and asked if I wanted to join her. I slid into the bath and as I stretched my legs out on either side of her I told her I had "shaved my legs too". She ran her hand along one leg and said " yes, you did". That was it! I'd love to shave and tan mine but I'm not "all the way out yet".

Careful I bite <3
    I've had plenty of people not notice for YEARS. Never tried that hard to keep it from anyone in the bedroom so I always assumed if they said nothing it was because they didn't notice.

Also I didn't have them shaved as often as I do now.

I've started shaving again now my wife knows. Actually I don't need to go for a full shave as most of my body hair is very blonde and I only need to skim off the heavier stuff for it to look passable.

My wife doesn't shave her legs at all. She is one of those lucky women who is naturally hair free.

It took time but now im completly smooth
    ,at one time my wife mentioned it and i told her it felt sooo much better in nylons . I also tan while wearing bikini panties.she also questioned me about shaving my privates and i said i just wanted to that it felt better while having sex. It also feels good while wearing panties.

Teresa,
    That's progress.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have shaved my legs for many years and the feeling is great. The ladies exercise shorts are my favorites, but would never wear them out and about in my redneck world here.

Have wondered where the written rule is that guys have to be hairy.

I have kept mine shaved for over 4 years, with no negative comments from my wife or anyone else. I wear shorts every day (S. Calif) and on the golf course. Shaved legs are now accepted by males and often prefered. E vn shaved bodies are becoming accepted on males by females.

I started shaving mine back in the 80's but got fed up with the constant maintenance so had them waxed. So much nicer with no stubble and smooth for weeks. After a few waxings I now hardly ever have to shave the lower leg, perhaps once in 6 months. Hoping to find a friendly waxing salon that will wax higher than 'boxer short' level. Still shave upperleg/bikini line and also armpits.
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

I shave mine all the time without any remarks when i go swimming or wearing shorts. I also paint my toenails which gets some remarks but mainly good ones.

Tina
    I don't believe in pessimism. If something doesn't come up the way you want, forge ahead. If you think it's going to rain, it will.

I find it hard to wrap my brain around a spouse not noticing such a thing. Perhaps if both wore pajamas and therefore never actually touched the other's legs?

I wear shorts all the time and have never had anyone comment on my legs. There is such a wide range of hairiness and also of hair removal standards that nobody really knows if you should have hair or not!

Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    ...Have wondered where the written rule is that guys have to be hairy.
    That puzzles me too, particularly when women apparently prefer to look at pictures of hairless men. For example, do a Google search for "Beefcake" and what do you see? No hair below the neck!

For some reason the rule changes considerably when it involves a woman's personal male, particularly if TG issues are present.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

My SO definitely equates furry (of chest & limb) with manly - especially as regards her personal male

The Mad Scientist
    I have been doing this for about 3 years now and haven't looked back. The feeling with legs in stockings rubbing against a skirt or dress is breathtaking.

I have also NOT found the low maintenance way to handle it from day-to-day. I probably need to look at waxing (ouch).
    Sadly, I was very hairy and have to shave them every 2 days!
    Well, I can go 4-5 days if required on a trip but anything longer than that - I bring my own razor and cream.

I get few - if any comments, but living in the mid southern US I try to avoid 'general redneck' conflicts and unnecessary exposure of legs in my favorite style shorts - Nike Tempo (in all colors).

Lately, last 4-5 months - I have gotten into shaving the chest and that has made forms (and adhesive) much easier to tolerate.

My SO doesn't seem to care about the legs - as she doesn't have to mess with it.
    (Of course, I DO ask that she help me shave all the other bits and pieces at the top of the legs - including the back side) and she is great about helping out.
    She likes the smooth feeling herself and actually got me into this BEFORE the legs on a dare.

She also loves to trim up the eyebrows, ear hair, and any other hair she finds out of place - so it's perfect.

I live with 4 women (wife, daughter, and two step-daughters) so the tub is a 'hair and soap ring collector vat'.

I just clean up afterwards and it lasts for at least 30 minutes before fouled again by the next girl.

life is good

Teresa, I've always wanted shaved legs. I've wanted to know how the stockings I put on would feel on freshly shaven legs. I read our out coming and took out the clippers. I've been waxed clean in the gentile area for 8 years due to recent ex-girlfriend. Just took out clippers to give 1/4" length for waxing. by the time I did my legs they look shaved. My legs feel awesome. They looked shaved. This will be interesting when I go shopping tomorrow in shorts!! Its nice to know there are others wanting to be our inner person. But for now I can't keep from stroking my legs.
    Thanks Teresa for an encouraging push. Love this website
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 08-11-2014 at 05:33 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote the OP.

I've had shaved legs for years, and no one has ever commented. I wear pantyhose virtually all the time for medical reasons, and no one ever comments on that either. Even when I wear them with shorts. One advantage of wearing pantyhose all the time is that they wear the hair off, so I seldom have to shave my legs.

Florida girl here, have been shaving my legs for almost five 5 years.. is so natural now whit wife , family and friends, nobody says nothing about, at least to me
    and wearing always shorts all weekends!!

Thank you Teresa for coming out like this. My ex-girl friend has waxed my area front and back for 8 years being a licensed esthetician. never legs. She said that would be gay. To me not gay just letting my feminine side step forward. after reading your post I went into the bathroom, took the clippers set to 1/4" for waxing and did my legs. Wow. .... my legs look totally shaved!! I love it! can't stop running my hands down my legs. Awesome. this will be interesting when I go to the store tomorrow in shorts.. Thanks for your doing it. It's nice to know I'm not alone.

You shaved your legs for two years and your wife didn't notice??
    Samantha -x-

Banned Read only
    Yes Smile she claimed she hadn't ! Now I get digs about putting shorts on to get my legs tanned and mind what I'm doing because I don't want to get them scratched ! Subtle sarcasm ! Two can play at that game but I've other issues to sort so I won't be drawn into it !

I shaved mine last December because of severe dry skin and I hated moisturizing with all the fuzz getting gooey. Back in May my wife asked when I did it, I told her in the winter. Just yesterday we were lounging around watching movies and she says "your legs are smoother than mine, you must shave them every day!" I told her no...only twice a week. By the look on her face she has just a hint of jealousy! BTW She's finally getting used to the clean shaven look

Alexis "Lexie"
    It seems like your wife is ok with your legs shaved. That's great!! I think shaved legs on guys is one of those things that people perceive as unusual at first glance. If guys can just be honest and say that they prefer the look as opposed to hairy legs, I would think those people wouldn't question it a second time. My legs have been shaved every day for a year now. My wife does not care for the look but she has gotten used to it. Sometimes, she massages my thighs and I feel like I'm in heaven. I would go through with laser hair removal on my legs. However, I'm not ready to cross that bridge yet. Good luck with everything!!!

I have never had a great deal of hair on my legs so the difference between shaved and not shaved is not immediately obvious. I started shaving my legs regularly about seven years ago. It took my wife several months to even notice. When she did notice she was not impressed. However, I simply said that I disliked body hair and was not going to stop.

A while later I bought an epilator and use that whenever I need to. I also keep my chest/breasts hairless.

I tried shaving a long time ago and it was not very successful as I found I had developed a rash.
    So I went to waxing and found a great lady who waxed me all over. I found that I had to prepare for waxing with daily exfoliation and the use of Hibiclens soap to make sure that skin bacteria are knocked down..
    Now I am into a routine of twice yearly waxing and in between I epilate with a very good epilator. I also exfoliate regularly. My legs are now very smooth and even drew praise from a female friend. I am also a keen cyclist, so it all works. I cannot conceive of going back to hair on the legs or anywhere else.
    You can also buy lotion that keeps legs soft and gives them a slight tan.