Red face

HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY JOY.

That question is too easy.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Go shopping

I would slip out of my nightgown and shower, shave my legs, and put on my makeup. Then I would slip into a nice skirt outfit with a pair of heels and go to work. As a CD I am prepared for just such an event by maintaining my female wardrobe.
    Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Last edited by EllenJo; 07-18-2014 at 05:38 AM.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

This is one of those questions that make me say, "I thought everyone had these days, some more often than others."

Also I love EllenJo's answer of practiced readiness. One can never be too prepared.

Gone to live my life
    To be honest it would be a big adjustment as I like my boy side equally. So I guess I would have to move from 80% male 20% MtF CD to 80% female and 20% FtM CDer

Hugs

Isha
    Last edited by Marcelle; 07-18-2014 at 06:07 AM.

Go about my business I'm guessing.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

First, I'd do some exploring of my new self. Then I'd want to find someone to explore it with me!

I wake up as a woman every day! As long I can avoid mirrors and ignore a certain thing. I can keep the feeling for hours.

But hopefully I will wake up as a woman one day, then turn to my man and say 'I had the strangest dream. I dreamt I was a man who felt he was really a woman.'

If only!

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    I would go about my day as usual but finally feel comfortable with myself.
    Erica

First, I would thank the Big Guy upstairs, as my prayers are answered. I would be able to throw away my meds I now take to someday achieve that goal. I am transgender, so this was kind of a no-brainer.

Bobbi

I would have the best day of the first day of my new life. :-) Connie

I would be ecstatic. I hopefully would also be blessed with a larger wardrobe than my current mediocre collection, so I would get dressed and have a normal day - just as a woman.

Prayers of childhood answered. Joy. Happiness. Bliss. Seize the day. Live.

Go to bed dreading tomorrow waking up male. (You did say for 1 day.)
    Traci Melissa Knight

To thine own self be true
    When the student is ready, the teacher will appear

Charlotte Allison Morris NavyM2F_WAM's Avatar
    At first, I thought it would be the happiest day of my life. Then, the practicality of the thing set in: How would I be able to function at work? Some of us have to keep our current gender because we have backward, narrow-minded employers and/or are stuck in our job.
    Charlotte

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I would have to scramble to figure out how to crossdress as a man to go to work. Fortunately, I have some male clothes but how do you do male makeup on a female face? It would be interesting and exciting feeling my new boobs under my work shirt and my panties would surely fit better. When I got home and the wife asked how my day was I think I would just cut to the chase and strip naked and say, "Ah, just another boring day. How was your day?"
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by traci_k View Post
    Prayers of childhood answered. Joy. Happiness. Bliss. Seize the day. Live.

Go to bed dreading tomorrow waking up male. (You did say for 1 day.)
    I would have to agree with Traci, but to add I would want to be a something 20's girl again. and go enjoy what I have missed.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

I would be happy because I just saved $20,000!
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

I second Angela's comment.
    I go to bed every night, and wake up every morning thanking my lucky stars that I am a woman now. That joy NEVER wears off.

About 50 years ago I read Virginia Woolf's "Orlando" (recommended reading for all of us), which has the same idea; a man lives a complete life as male, then wakes one morning as a young woman. My first thoughts were "that sounds interesting; I would like to do that" after all, you get an additional life as your gender opposite and get to see the world from her eyes and interact with it as a women does. Little did I think that this would happen to me; my body has feminized, my body hair has just about disappeared (wish my beard would, that's tougher than ever), I have a B cup and my waist (what there is of it) has moved upward 4 inches. Of course this didn't happen overnight; I have a 20 year heart problem and have been taking low dose Spiro for most of that time. About a dozen years ago I went through andropause (hot flashes, night sweats, the whole thing); the breast growth happened when I added a new medication for heart failure, sore erect nipples, a sensitive areola and a gradual increase in size. I still look, let's say, 15 years younger than my real age (or so I've been told), but that is still substantial and no extra lives come with it. I don't know whether it was caused by age, medication, a combination or something else, but I wasn't unhappy with the result.
    Last edited by donnalee; 07-18-2014 at 10:49 AM.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

I get a little closer to that everyday, to be honest. I hope one day to be able to give you an answer that is not hypothetical.
    Every fear that held me back, when faced, has proven to be hollow.
    Courage is not the lack of fear, but the willingness to ignore it.
    It's your life. Make it count.

I would think "I need to get up shower shave and put on my makeup to go to work" Something that needs to be expressed here (and this question gets asked a lot) is that those who lean toward being TS will love it, those who are comfortable CDs won't. So in essence this question always says to me "you want to be a woman so what happens if you could wake up one" The CDs here would probably not be very happy
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Silver Member
    It would have saved a lot of grief

Yall Trans Chix Spoiled it for me ,, I was going to say a Whole Bunch of CHIX here already have ,, After they PAID ,,,lol,,,

Gotta pay for that ride ,,The rest is FANTASY LAND ,,,,

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Jump for joy realizing I no longer have to worry about that wonderful prostate exam!!
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth