Thread: Different looks

Different looks

Those who are regulars here no doubt notice that I have a lot of different looks I post as my avatar. Different hairstyles and so forth. I'm wondering how many others have several different looks they have tried and liked. I enjoy it myself.If I'm going out I never really know what look I'm going to use until that night. Anyone is welcome to respond to this including GG's.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Platinum Member
    I experimented quite a bit, but when I found a hairstyle I liked, I pretty much stuck with it. I do enjoy putting together new outfits, of course, and trying out new make up techniques.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I am very much the same I have different looks and usually I choose one depending the occasion or situation

Kate, if I could find just one look I was truly happy with I'd be over the moon!

And I'd change my avatar!
    Last edited by Christen; 07-22-2014 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Addition
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

I change my look quite a bit but i do have some themes that i enjoy Don't think i could stay with one look for very long.

Tina
    I don't believe in pessimism. If something doesn't come up the way you want, forge ahead. If you think it's going to rain, it will.

I like to experiment with different makeup techniques, but since I traded in wigs for my natural hair my look has become rather static. I was lamenting this over the weekend and my wife suggested a wig shopping trip. I'm thinking a new wig might be fun, but not super hyped about donning a wig during the Las Vegas summer.

Junior Member Miss Interpretation's Avatar
    I've only just recently found a foundation that covers up my stubble well, so now a bunch of makeup options have opened up to me. I'll definitely be experimenting with makeup in the next few months and exploring new "looks" for my face, especially with regards to eye makeup. I have a few different wigs, but seeing as I'm Asian, I can't really rock any color but black.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Good point, Kate.

I've often thot that T's seem to be trying to find the look that expresses who they feel they r.

While CD's try every look possible because none of them r who they r!

Guess which I am?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Can't say much on 'total' looks... But I have many wigs to try to play with for the hair side of it...
    I still fight for what's comfortable and 'feels right' to me...
    Black /shorter bobs never looked right.. If I had skinnier/longer face maybe. But makes jewelry show better..
    Strawberry blonde/straight from first outing times won out for most except for my mom (color )
    Auburn that's longer and more curly (in avatar) I like.. (Always wanted long hair) But seems to accentuate a male face...
    And now have another wig-blonde, longer that color shifts to dark brown below shoulders.

So hard to stay with any one design...
    Kacey Rhiannon - (FB Page) (Twitter)
    Bliss is your birthright! Feel Sexy Every Day!

Hi.

Different looks , I wear different clothes and garb of the times in period wear1400 to 1700 , 1900 to 1914, and Scottish wear and my normal female clothes,

i dress as a wench ,chatelaine, and other garb some 7 outfits Renaissance ,then Edwardian some 10 outfits all most all iv made ,

I quite like my Renaissance garb as that,s more myself and more in keeping with my Prussain background,

I allso like our Gipsy look with the long flowing skirts and the bright colours , Im not one to blend in far from it, i do stand out and looked at,

so if you meet me youd soon see why , and that could be here in new Zealand or over the ditch in Austraila as i have been for the last 6 weeks in Tasmaina,

i dont have a look that would define who i am as such , just a normal female who is a little different ,

...noeleena...

Kate, I now have only two wigs, medium/long blonde, and medium/shrt Phyllis Diller gray. They both do it for me now, almost always use the gray now, my look. I love seeing senior ladies with medium or long silver hair, not the sheared off look.

Banned Read only
    I have several wigs but always end up with the one on my avatar, maybe it does need updating but I'm still happy to look like my pic, I just feel comfortable in it.

I don't know what you mean Kate - I thought every one of your avatars was just different lighting and your 'always-on': "I-am-smiling-at-the-rest-of-the-world-who-don't-know-what's-going-on.." look...

But you have at least inspired me to refresh my avatar with a younger me.. (but only by a couple months... ha ha! )

I don't think I'm trying to find a look - I'm trying to find an outlet, or an escape... that's much more effective if I can be many different variants of me - no different, I believe, to GGs that put a lot of creativity and energy into the way they look... and it's way better than boring real me...

It's all a charade... (and I've said that before, too... )

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I've tried a number of different looks, but most of them seem to end up as "ape in a dress." So when I find something that works, I tend to stick with it.

I have 3 or 4 (one is MIA I forgot where I hid it) different wigs. As far as clothing goes I do have a few outfits so my look depends on what I'm doing. As far as make up goes, I seem to have found one look that seems to look best on me and I'm not to talented to really change it much. Maybe a little bolder for the club but otherwise I do just enough to hide what needs hiding without going too bold.

Reality Check
    I have three wigs but only one that I really like so that is my "look". I always wear the same forms and padded panties so I always have the same figure. My outfits and jewelry will changem just as a GG's would.

Platinum Member
    Hi Kate I have a number of wigs in different color and styles it's fun to change my looks.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!