Thread: The best way to tell my sister

The best way to tell my sister

Hi all

I'am just planning to come out to my sister. She is 8 years older than me, but I have the feeling that she will understand my cross dressing. I'am thinking a lot of the best way to tell her. I have my pictures ready so if she want to, I will show the pictures of Henriette to her. Do you have any good advise about the best way to tell or any advise what "Not" to say. I know this is a big question and could be compared to tell "Your wife", but I think this will be a little easier, hopefully :-))

Love and hugs
    Henriette
    Love and hugs
    Henriette

Please visit my website to read more about me at http://henriette5.wix.com/mystory
    Or visit my Flickr pictures https://www.flickr.com/photos/127846920@N04/ OR my Facebook site https://www.facebook.com/henriette.kristensen.357

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Henriette, I came out to my older brother and my parents early this year. Just felt I needed to unburden myself, particularly to the people I love the most. I did it in separate conversations, and I used a photo of myself. I started off by explaining I had something important to reveal about myself. And then I showed the photo, asking if they knew who the girl in the photo was. Interestingly, neither my parents or my brother recognized me. I know that they were stunned, but beyond that, their reaction was one of acceptance--even that of my ex-military father. My mother actually expressed sympathy, and I quickly set her straight, explaining that it, if there were a switch to turn off my TGism, I would never even be remotely tempted to throw it, as letting my feminine side out is one of my greatest joys in life. If you have an questions, please don't hesitate to PM me. Best wishes!

No drama, perhaps simply tell her you like to wear women's clothes and let her ask questions (if it is more than clothes you might add that in too)