Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CD Triggers

CD Triggers

There are some thing that just seem to trigger an immediate urge for crossdressing.

One of them is my wife's bras. When they're ready to be washed, she throws them into the laundry basket in the bathroom. Many times just seeing one of them gives me an urge to crossdress. I'd reallt like to tell her to stick them at the bottom of the laundry pile so I don't see them every time I walk by. But I can't ask her that because we're in a DADT relationship. Just telling her would inevitably lead to a long discussion which is a violation of DADT.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I would have the same reaction if I had a female living in my house. Pretty much any female garment in plain sight gets me going!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Banned Read only
    The contents of the laundry basket never fails to put me in the mood ! Followed by driving through town on a hot day and seeing light cotton sun dresses or knee high boots on a cold day ! Followed by....................................anybody would think I have a CDing problem !!!
    Last edited by Teresa; 07-24-2014 at 01:03 PM.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I've always been a bra freak. I just think they can be incredibly erotic. I'm not talking about your ordinary, run of the mill, utility bras. It's the lace, and the touch of embroidery, and the subtle glimpse of flesh that gets my attention and makes me breathe a little heavier.

I wear feminine clothing most of the time anyway, but I do find being off work motivates me to dress up a lot more than I normally do... it's mostly the uniform I have to wear, I look more masculine in it and I really hate that, especially when so many local people see me looking that way. It really affects my self confidence, i get so awkward and shy at work because of it. I guess I'm just overcompensating, but it makes me feel a lot better proving to myself I don't look that bad when I get to choose not to, and getting to go out in public looking like me, instead of that weird guy at the café.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Marie View Post
    I've always been a bra freak. I just think they can be incredibly erotic. I'm not talking about your ordinary, run of the mill, utility bras. It's the lace, and the touch of embroidery, and the subtle glimpse of flesh that gets my attention and makes me breathe a little heavier.
    OMG.....I could not say it better.

I guess the article of clothing that "gets me goin'" are either stockings or pantyhose. It seems that whenever I see them I have this "urge" to dress, not that I need an urge to dress, I dress almost everyday!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Platinum Member
    Hi Steffi, I really don't need a trigger, I'm ready all the time.
    I have to agree with Lynn Marie.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Bras were the first fabulous CD trigger. That first forbidden touch with youthful fingers, scandalously examining the contents of mom's lingerie drawer. And presently, collecting an armload of fantastic formerly worn treasures at the thrift store. The amazing construction and design incorporated in a 40N Elila as it supports and presents two stacked sets of silicone forms. Oh yeah, triggers. And don't get me started with Rago open bottom all-in-one's gartering black backseam stockings.

And stiletto heels.............................
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I also am attracted to pretty bras. I must have 100 of them! When I'm in a store and walk past them, I can't resist buying another.
    But I don't really have a trigger, I am ready to dress every day.
    Stephanie

I do the grocery shopping, and the store I favor also carries clothing. I find myself drawn to the womans' section each time I go, and each time I see something I'd like to wear. The summer line is now on sale, and the reduced prices make the temptation even greater.

Best wishes
    MsVal

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar

Smile

My CD trigger is waking up in the morning. Thats all I need.
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

My first "trigger" was hose, but now that I'm considerably older it's simply the sight of a woman who is dressed nicely. For some reason that gives me an urge to dress as well. It can be someone I see in a restaurant or even the weather girl on TV and suddenly I have a more intense desire to dress.

My desire to dress never really goes away though, it's just more intense at times. I don't know why. Shucks, I gave up trying to figure out "why" a long time ago. I can't stop the tide from coming in, I can't figure out the winning lottery numbers, and I can't understand why I dress - so why fight it?

~Mel
    ~Linebacker Melissa

For me, the most common trigger is looking down at my chest and not seeing breasts. My chest is supposed to stick out, not just lay there.

Oh my, for me it's a picture of a gorgeous woman from the 50s like Brenda Lee or Connie Francis. Wow, that's my ideal fantasy of Brenda Clark. Didn't even think of Brenda Lee when I picked my name, but now it fits even tighter.

I wish something would trigger. In a bit of a funk at the moment where I am feeling quite ambivalent about dressing. Tried shopping online but couldn't be bothered.

Triggers for me is seeing women in black tights. That's all it takes, summer isn't as good as not as many women wear them.

Bras used to set me off, but I've noticed since getting a little older that those feminine urges and feelings seem to come increasingly often and don't need much of a trigger at all! Perhaps, the thing that gets to me most is the way that a company's advertisements seem to pop up on every page you view - after you've been shopping at Her Room or Leading Lady or Lane Bryant. Since I frequently go to those sites to see what's new in lingerie, now it seems that even on my email, there's a bra or lingerie ad popping up on the right margin! These things quickly get my mind back into feminine mode and I start to use female mannerisms and speech! I also feel an overwhelming need to apply lipstick and just a touch of perfume! Oh, so heavenly!

feminine anything, eyebrows, lovely eyes, classy look, sexy clothes, cute shoes. perfume etc it don't take much
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

Crossdresser
    When I see a well dressed woman that gives me a CDing desire, especially if she is pretty. I like to try and emulate her feminity.
    Bras will give me a CDing desire also. I love seeing bras, even my own I left out, because they are so feminine.

My trigger is just waking up in the morning. But seriously I have many triggers, yes the wifes bra or panties in the laundry basket, seeing a pretty woman walking down the street with her skirt swishing back and forth. When I walk into the house after work, my wife takes off her bra and I put mine on.

On another note, I work as an addiction couselor and the word trigger just does not seem to be the right word to use when discussing crossdressing. I am not addicted to women's clothing, it is my fashion choice. I do not engage in risky behavior in order to dress. I have not given up on all other things in my life in order to dress. I don't steal in order to buy women's clothes. I hear in various threads language similar to addiction language in regards to cross dressing and compare that to what I see involving heroin or meth and think wow, crossdressing is pretty harmless. Sorry to get on a soapbox but in the grand scheme of things we are not hurting anyone, not even ourselves. I just love wearing femminine clothing.
    Just my 2 cents.
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

My irresistible trigger is my wife coming home with something I would like to wear, this is quite rare since we have quite different tastes. Feeling the need for a lift when I am down is more frequent, something of a slow burn.
    Ali Cats Creameries

Home is where the cream is.
    I was born into a life of cream.
    Cream is Forever.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi
    There are some thing that just seem to trigger an immediate urge for crossdressing.
    A “trigger” for me would be simply a time to do it, coupled with the right circumstances. I know I can make any activity more exciting, interesting, and dangerous by crossdressing, so it doesn’t take much to trigger an urge (in my case)…

Don't know if I'd call them "triggers," but high heels really set something off....I also love watching women put on lipstick..hope that does not sound creepy--it's just so fem....

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyanne View Post
    I guess the article of clothing that "gets me goin'" are either stockings or pantyhose.
    I agree. While dressing is not far from my thoughts any time during the day, it definitely gets me thinking about it. Women that use stockings or pantyhose show me fun ways to put an outfit together. To bad that it isn't popular in the summer.