Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CD Triggers

Steffi,
    When my wife and I first started dating, she would do the same thing to me. Though we were not in a "DADT" relationship. We could talk about it but she wasn't comfortable with me doing it. So we sat down and made a compromise. We had to, seeing her underwear all the time laid out in the bathroom drying or around the sides of the dirty clothes hamper (on purpose) to tease me.
    I just had to tell her that if needed to dress from time to time. If she wanted to be a part of it great, but if not then it wasn't fair for her to tease me into doing it behind her back to get caught to only start an argument. That she basically needed to make a decision about my dressing. Afterwards it took a few weeks of slowly wearing a few items from time to time to now I can under dress whenever I like. And we are working on fully dressing piece by piece. Even after 13 years she still isn't too comfortable but we work on compromising and when she starts to feel uncomfortable then I remove clothes till she is.
    It is all about communication. Just remember that and take small steps.

@--}-----

Makeup addict!
    Usually for me it's a nice wig or high heels

After a long day and a shower I need something silky on my skin . Walking into my apartment is all the trigger I need. Bra and forms, house dress heels sometimes panties, alittle lipstick maybe ear rings lam erady..

With so many triggers no wonder I can't stop dressing!

No trigger for me,
    It's always on my mind i just need the time

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    The desire to dress must be just in the back of my mind most of the time, so it really doesn't take a unique trigger to get me dressed. It's usually knowledge that I'll be able to dress and not have family drop by for an unannounced visit.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Banned Read only
    Fortunately my wife wears bra and panties I would not touch with a ten foot pole. She hardly wears a dress (I have 104). Me? The stimulation occurs at the mall or in the downtown business corridor. A well groomed woman wearing a pretty dress and heels will kindle my desires all the time. Other times? I love the attire of the women and female guests on the "Today Show." If my wife is at work for the day, I will be watching the 'Today Show" en femme.

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    I dress up all the time....but the trigger for changing outfits
    is when a few hours go by....or UPS brings something new!

lol!

I don't have a trigger it is all about how long I can dress for.
    But If i see an outfit on a GG that I like it will make me want to try it on

My "trigger" (and I completely agree with Ellen Jo as to the inappropriateness of the term as used here; there are far too many "addictions" and terms used as such in today's society, so many so as to make the term virtually meaningless) is waking up, as I'm 24/7 at home now.
    I do love seeing ladies in sundresses on the first warm days of the year; it just makes my heart soar with the beauty of it and all seems right with the world. This year I decided to do something about it; I saw that one of those "points" accounts that one seems to accumulate these days was offering some sort of sale, so I checked it out. It's been very warm recently so I was looking for something cool & airy. Ended up buying 2 dresses and a tunic for about $20 each. They arrived on time, the quality was excellent (much better than I was expecting). I have been wearing them for a few weeks now, and am ready for any more hot weather.

Last edited by donnalee; 08-10-2014 at 04:21 AM.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Hmm - here are a few of mine. First and foremost, just about any well put together woman in a well tailored dress or skirt / blouse / jacket is appealing and makes me want to try to emulate the look. However, i enjoy seeing tight white pants with a hint of a VPL, a well-worn pencil skirt worn with a a pair of nude hose and a vent in the back revealing the lace trim of a white nylon slip, the indiscrete bend-over in the grocery store aisle revealing the lace waistband of a pair of nylon briefs, a gauzy white blouse showing the outline of a bra and a V neck showing cleavage, a lace bra and / or a slip or a cami with lace trim at the bodice. All are wonderful teasers and make me want to go femme.
    Last edited by Lacey New; 08-10-2014 at 06:07 AM.

If I see a rack of pantyhose it's on, for some reason those sheer shimmery nylons kill me
    Trying to find my way out of this PINK FOG

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Marie View Post
    I've always been a bra freak. I just think they can be incredibly erotic. I'm not talking about your ordinary, run of the mill, utility bras. It's the lace, and the touch of embroidery, and the subtle glimpse of flesh that gets my attention and makes me breathe a little heavier.
    I feel very much the same way - I am another bra freak - they are the most erotic garments ever. At the moment I have about twice as many bras as my wife - but she does fill her bra cups better than I can fill mine.

The Mad Scientist
    I think the best trigger is simply alone time. My SO doesn't object...but doesn't really want to be involved in 'the process' either.

A few days ago, I realized I was embarrassed starting to get dressed in front of her in girl mode. Odd.

Hello All

I live alone...so I wear mostly women's clothes when home...usually underdress...However seeing any woman wearing clothes that I like...summer dresses on a warm breezy day...dressed to the nines at parties...all make me wish I were in some way them. A dear friend of mine told me today of a wedding she went to yesterday and described the new dress and sandals she wore...I was envious. She told me that while she was dancing it crossed her mind that I would enjoy wearing that dress. I am attracted to women however as Samantha Rogers noted in one of her posts...I am just as likely to be checking out the clothes and shoes wishing I was wearing them...and looked like that. So for me the biggest trigger I guess is walking in the door to my flat...as I change almost immediately.

xox

julie

For me it's bra straps, nylon feet, nice skirt.

Any nice female clothing can trigger me, when I saw a girl the street wearing nice top, or seeing a woman wearing an incredibly elegant skirt at a wedding - I'm thinking that 'I want to wear these too'.