Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: outed by accident. .. pun intended.

outed by accident. .. pun intended.

I finally had a day off from work. I decided I was going to use the day to get a makeover and just have a full girl day. I didn't tell my wife I was off work, i had the nanny watching the kids. when I was on my way into the beauty salon. Just as my light turns green and I start to cross the road a teenage girl runs the red light and t-boned my car sending me into the median. All I remember was screeching brakes and a loud bang. Next thing I know I'm waking up on a stretcher in the back of an ambulance with my blouse cut open and my bra removed. I wasnt hurt badly but since I had been knocked out I had to go to the hospital to get checked out. Unfortunately my bag with my male clothes was left in the car. So when my wife came to the hospital to pick me up all I had with me was my fem clothes. Needless to say I had interesting discussions with her at the hospital. I guess if I had to come out this was the easiest way to do it, knocked out cold and stripped by a strange man.

Bummer!!! I'm sure your mother told you never to wear underwear with holes as you might end up in the hospital and some one would see your holy underwear, but I don't suppose that she had in mind that it would be fem underwear!!

Why did they remove your bra?? Sound funny(not funny haha, funny wierd).

Glad you were not seriously hurt and you were not injured by an exploding wife!

Hugs, Bria

The seat belt gave me a big bruise going across my chest and they had to check to make sure I didn't have any broken ribs. Good thing is they didn't cut it. It had a front clasp.

By far that is the most unique "outed," experience I've ever heard. I'm just glad your okay and I hope you are okay!
    How did the discussion go? Was she accepting?

I know the feeling Hon. I once passed out while dancing at the club. I went to the ER half in and half out of femme. One for the "books" for sure but when I called my wife to pick me up at 3 AM it was like an iceberg all the way home even though the middle of Summer.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Wife had said once "what if you get in an accident?"

I guess what happened to you is one of the reasons my wife was afraid about me dressing outside the house. I told her i always dress fully only out of town so if that happens no one locally would find out. Howevere i do on occations wear bra panties phose and shoes when driving locally so i guess something like what you experianced could happen. The worst would be a few people would find out, I would be outed. So What? Jenn

I wonder about this every time I underdress. Glad you are ok though.

I think the fact that I was in an accident but ok lessened the anger factor. More or less she accepts it but it's a "keep this a secret from family" thing for her.

It's good that you weren't seriously hurt. Your loved ones potentially getting hurt or killed kind of puts things into perspective and shows you what's really worth worrying over.

I sometimes drive at night. And worry about deer running out into the road I have come close to hitting one but never when dressed. Glad you didn't get hurt very bad.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by dpastra View Post
    The seat belt gave me a big bruise going across my chest and they had to check to make sure I didn't have any broken ribs. Good thing is they didn't cut it. It had a front clasp.
    Who knows, maybe it was actually a godsend that you were wearing a bra...

Perhaps it mitigated the overall trauma, and you would have had more severe chest injuries if you hadn't been wearing it.

What an interesting occurrence! Glad youre okay.

Never thought about the bra helping. My silicone breast forms probably did take the brunt of the impact.

Geez ,, Talk about a BAD DAY ,,,lol,,, HOLY CRAP !! Now that is Sure enough C.D. NIGHTMARE ,,, You better know I would have been Tripping . That's Dam near as Bad as being put in Jail ! Only Thing I can say is LUCY you got some splaining to do !!

Wow.. i think you win the "outed" award. Sorry it happened in such a traumatic fashion. Keep a close eye on your mental state, concussions can crop us up later. Please let us know how things go with the wife

This is one of the biggest fears for most crossdressers. I'm so glad your ok. I almost always have a change of clothes in case something happens but it won't do any good if your knocked out. Hope everything will be ok with you and your wife.

Glad you're OK. I've gone to the ER twice while underdressed, but nothing as spectacular as that. And I was out anyway.

Careful I bite <3
    Glad your ok! There's no way I could picture that being the way I would present that to my SO.

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Glad you're OK! You can tell your wife that those forms probably saved your life!!!

And, you've performed a community service. Now the EMTs and rescue squad have something to talk about back at the station. And at barbecues. And on the golf course. And while fishing or hunting. And at dinner. You'll touch a lot of lives.

And there, but for the grace of God, go I.

Sorry for your accident. Keep us informed how it goes with the wife. And tell us whether you got your forms back, and if so, how.

Best, Rhonda.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

I often keep my toenails painted. Wife worries that I'll get in a wreck and be outed. I said I can easily tell them I lost a bet with her. To that she remarked, ". . . and I shaved your legs, too, huh?"

I managed to get my forms back. We are doing fine and she's getting more curious in a fun way. Only time will tell but I believe love can conquer all.

I am pleased that you were not badly hurt. It certainly was a coming out by accident by accident.

Glad you are OK. Thanks for sharing.

I wouldn't worry about what the EMTs think. Even in smaller cities, they have more than likely much more interesting things on a frequent basis and will be completely desensitized.