Thread: women checking you out

women checking you out

When I am out and about as Julie I have noticed the up and down look sometimes by ( other ) women I used to think I was being read
    but now I think its normal women thing ,checking out your look ,Its something we are not used to or don't notice in Bob mode
    I try to dress nice and blend in but always feminine and really wear jeans , What do you girls that go out think
    Julie

i dont go out, but you are right, GGs do, not all maybe, check out the looks of other GGs, as a people watcher ive noticed this and since joining and watching the GGs closer, (sometimes i feel like a stalker) admiring how they do theyre makeup or admiring a piece of jewelery or theyre clothes ect iv noticed it more...
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Banned Read only
    Evolution 101. Women are always checking each other out because they compete [with other women] for men to a large degree on their their VISUAL presentation. [to at least get their foot in the door] Women already attached and/or NOT looking for men are not going to spend inordinate amounts of time on their appearance. <<< WASTED money, effort and time for them.

Men are not guilty of this ^^^ because a man's "presentation' isn't likely to help him a whole lot. Driving a "fancy" car and sporting a Rolex are far more likely to aid the average guy.

And trying to know what women might be thinking about a CDer? The more confident or bold ones will sometimes say or ask "I like your shoes" or "where did you get your shoes". No possible way to know their intent. I simply take it as a compliment and tell them where i got them.

Gold Member
    When a guy "Checks out" a girl, wives start with the comments; But when she checks out an
    another girl, she is checking on the competition. Once a GG reals in a man, she is very guarding
    of "Her Man". So when you see a GG checking you out, she is wondering what you might have to
    lure a man your way.
    In short, take it as a complement; You are doing something rite.
    Rader

Yeah, yeah. It isn't quite as competitive as you all think. People like looking at people. Women, being generally more fashion conscious than men who seeem to be happy wearing durlap bags, are, just like many cross dressers, checking out fashion, how clothes fit, how you carry yourself, etc. It isn't all about finding a mate. Many women who do this aren't looking for a mate. They have one. Or they are older and not anywhere near the game anyway. Or they are taking a break, or whatever. Women check me out all the time. They are just interested in someone doing something different and wearing something other than the usual male or female drab. Cross dressers should be checked out by women. Most cds are surely putting in the same amount of time getting their style on as women are.

Women check me out in both male and female mode. In male mode they smile. In female mode, they have a look of horror on their face. I've got to get some better outfits!

Most women are genuinely interested in style and fashion. They do check out other gg's to compare and contrast looks. When I am out I most always wear designer shoes and carry a designer bag. Women frequently will ask me about my shoes and bag and where I got them. I think it's a way of breaking the ice for conversation.

Jodi

Most women are genuinely interested in style and fashion. They do check out other gg's to compare and contrast looks. When I am out I most always wear designer shoes and carry a designer bag. Women frequently will ask me about my shoes and bag and where I got them. I think it's a way of breaking the ice for conversation.

Jodi

Quote Originally Posted by mikell View Post
    i dont go out, but you are right, GGs do, not all maybe, check out the looks of other GGs, as a people watcher ive noticed this and since joining and watching the GGs closer, (sometimes i feel like a stalker) admiring how they do theyre makeup or admiring a piece of jewelery or theyre clothes ect iv noticed it more...
    Guys check each other out too, but not the same way. Or at least I do.... I am fairly certain that guys will get a basic idea of what to do, how to dress from what is going on around them, although there are more that merely do not notice or care, whereas few women will not notice or care. Still, guys will notice and care, but there is a difference about it. There is a competition of sorts still, regardless of whether or not you or they/he/she is single or not. We still want to look good, and that is ok.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

I no longer pay attention to the people around me unless I see someone wearing an outfit that's attractive and I admire it and wonder how it might look on me.
    I gave up wondering if they are "reading" me or checking me out for some other reason (though I am fully aware of my surroundings for security). I just go about my business.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Hi,

i quess this for myself is a little different as many of the people in our Villages know me yes they look at myself , well i dress differently any way so i expect to be looked at , and theres no competition no man would be interested in me any way , i doubt a woman would .

so im not on thier scale of things in fact id be ignored more than any thing else . so i can talk to any one and no issues there,

Of cause those who know me and theres many they are happy being around me no matter where i go , as has been proved again while in Austraila as joining two groups , and spent time with so many ,

The thing for my self is yes i see how others are dressed ,yet because my style is different i dont compare my self to could i look better if i wore clothes like other women ,

or auctualy used makeup, should i, would be more the point , or wore high heel shoes or some other detail , really i dont do as many of you here in how you all dress and look so lovely .
    you know what ill say i would feel very uncomfortable and look stupid,

So my style if you can call it that suits myself and my facial features , maybe not good enough ,

Heres my thought of being a female ,yet not looking like one seems to me to be what im about, not feminine enough is the bottom line ,

...noeleena...

Silver Member
    Why should anyone care about other people "checking them out" ? How could anyone know if or why they are being "checked out?" Live your life for yourself.

Reality Check
    Without seeing photos of you it's impossible to guess if they are reading you or checking you out as another woman. Perhaps they are not quite sure what you are and that's why they are looking.

Cheryl I have been trying very hard to stop wondering if I am being read or not and just go about my business ,some people will will read me I am sure most won't

When I was younger I was always checked out by the other girls because they appreciated some of my features.
    Not always the feminine ones either.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Julie,

For me when women are checking me out it is because I have been read. There is no mistaking me for all guy in women's clothing so I guess it is more of a review of the whole presentation.

Hugs

Isha

Yeah I know the feeling. I really got scanned up close by a girl once while dancing at the club. She had an incredulous look on her face while watching me. I just wiggled, swirled and smiled.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I've noticed also that women tend to look other women in eye when passing on the street far more often than they would do to guys. I've given up try to guess what women are thinking when they look me up and down on the street. However, whenever a women looks me in the eye, I always look back and smile and when a woman looks at me and gives me a compliment, it's the greatest thing in the world! Compliments from random women strangers make any outing worthwhile, IMHO

Best,
    Mrs. Wedge

I cant't say that I have tryed that yet, but I will take as a complement when it happens. Can't wait :-)
    Love and hugs
    Henriette

Please visit my website to read more about me at http://henriette5.wix.com/mystory
    Or visit my Flickr pictures https://www.flickr.com/photos/127846920@N04/ OR my Facebook site https://www.facebook.com/henriette.kristensen.357

Platinum Member
    Hi Julie, People are just naturally curious and just like to look at what catches their eye.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    Julie I think it's more to do with checking out what your wearing, even if she read you she'd still make a mental note if she thought something looked nice.

I was amazed how quickly women get into that mode even when I was buying shoes, the SA said how nice the peep toe heels looked overlooking the fact I was a guy wearing them, then she said I was lucky I could wear them because she couldn't wear peep toe shoes !