Thread: What is your level of acceptance? (responses from all please!)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hit the Nail on the Head there.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    My SO is not TS. S/he is not what might be perceived as a "regular guy" either, in that my SO does not shy away from being feminine even in male mode. But, I need to explain this before going further...
    I think its easy as someone with repressed feelings for along time to get like a spoilt schoolgirl and over indulge in Crossdressing, making every conversation and every outing about crossdressing when our SO's take the least of intrest it can get kinda fruity, LOL.
    but remember to take your time and let your SO get used to what you want and need, jumping feet first isnt good for them or you, I believe as some one who was a person with alot of experience running a tg club, that time is something everyone should take, also really if you do have doubts of where you may full in the tg spectrum seek help, don't self diagnose, don't presume that you are one thing or another, don't label your self, and again take your time.

acceptance comes from within, and isn't always something you can accept for your self let alone others IMHO.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 08-01-2014 at 12:02 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts. try and merge posts with edit when you post so close together thanks