Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting Caught as a Kid

Would I have had a thrashing too had my father found out...? Not sure... I realise now he was a sensitive man but his generation had difficulty showing that aspect publicly... just as well it was my mum that caught me..

And that's a similar story to everyone else's... in my case the availability of nylon stockings and an apparently unhealthy desire to know what it would feel like - so I tried, got distracted - next thing I know my mum's standing in my bedroom door and I dive under my bed... head first, of course... leaving my youthful, nylon-clad legs sticking out for all to see...

My mother was understanding, it seems, but I was so embarrassed and begged that she wouldn't tell my father... I don't know if she did but nothing was ever said...

Of course the fear, embarrassment, further risk of exposure... did nothing to stop me with further experimentation...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I was never caught as a child or ever in fact. This despite crossdressing in a house with six kids as well as my parents. I was really careful although I took risks sometimes. I too used to babysit as a teenager for several different neighbours and while I had a look through one of the woman's wardrobe and drawers. I never tried on anything or even take them out. That to me was going too far. On the other hand I might have been tempted by a room full of boxes!

At home I never wore any of my Mother's clothes or even went near her underwear. I would feel squeamish about it. My sisters on the other hand were fair game and in any case they were the only game in town until I got my own stuff. But I was also very careful about putting stuff back where it belonged.

I wonder what would have happened if I had been caught. My Father was hard on me. He hit me a few times over the years often for things that didn't deserve it and frankly I was a good boy. Too good for my own good. I still have a scar where he punched me on the mouth and split my chin open. He never did anything like that to the other five. In the case of my brother, he barely paid any attention to him at all. Something my brother is bitter about. It was left to me to take on much of the Fatherly role as I was ten years older than him, so it was me who took him places, bought him stuff, gave him money and listened to his little stories. I also accidentally influenced him in his career choice and he made a better job of than me. Good preparation for my own kids.

Men of that generation had it tougher than us so it made them harsher. Some had been in the war, that has it's effect. But it doesn't always justify their behaviour.

This is sadly all too true:
    After that I didn't crossdress again I guess till I was in my mid twenties and married, but in my youth I went on to much more normal aspects of youth and self loathing, Drinking and taking drugs, funny thing nobody really had a problem with that.
    None of the above is worse than crossdressing apparently. Just normal behaviour. The funny thing I never drank until I was in my forties, never took drugs, never got into trouble and usually did the right thing. No the only bad thing I ever did was dress up in women's clothes. That was my terrible secret.

The bigger the b*****d you are the bigger the crook, the bigger drunk will always get you more respect than a harmless pastime of dressing up. Even being gay is no longer the terrible secret it once was. There is greater tolerance gay people than there ever was but God forbid anyone who isn't gay dress up in women's clothes.

It's a stupid world sometimes.

I was caught once from my mom and just told her I always wanted to see what it felt like to wear women's cloths, but I didn't know my mother told my father in which years later my father questioned me about it. I believe if I told everyone now I think they wouldn't be surprised, my sister was a neat freak and my mother always keep her things in neat order and knowing now what I didn't then. I think they knew someone was going threw there drawers, I wasn't the best folder at age eleven. Even my cousins must have figured out every time we went to visit, the next day they would be missing a few pairs of pantyhose. I think they all saved me a big embarrassment.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 08-02-2014 at 06:21 AM.

Aspiring Member
    " aint it odd "no one started dressing in a drag queens cast off's ? you know why ..? they smelled like a guy!
    yea know why you were so curiouse about them old undies ? some where back in time she was "well excided in them" and her body left a prize of pheromones. and you got the message. well that rat part of your Brain did. It was not bothering to communicate the whole story....just get in that...it will be wonderful..and ramped up your heart beat and endorphins . making it all memorable, imprinted / programing of first sexual experience complete...its a crossdresser due to a horny girl and nylons~rayon's ability to hold pheromones' like Dacron holds oil.
    who's fault ? whom ever it is to explain to teachers and sex ed people the truth that children are sexual, they suck up everything they can, and "do not tell half stories" .a pile of smelly glisting nylon is just half the storie . and with out the rest of the stories (thank Paul Harvey) the kid thinks, scratch that , knows this is the best there is.
    and do not think that dumb chiunk-o-inflatable meat does not also sample it's environment like those air born pheromones ...the message gets read but not by the part of the mind that's busy sliding feet through leg holes. but by that rat....heheheheeh, ooh yea !

Caught by mom wearing panties at age 7-8. I must have worn them for a week before being discovered. Trying on sister's dress for the first time at age 12, nearly got caught by my brother. And I was in the middle of an erotic, ecstatic moment.

Suit: What an excellent observation , i think you are quite right . My earliest encounters with bras and girdles were indeed

unwashed and no doubt smelly garments . At 14yo dirty meant covered with soot or mud or other unsightly contaminants .

I dont even remember looking for stains as the black lacecup UW brassiere and matching LLPG spoke to me in some exotic way

that I could not resist . After getting into the 36B Vassarette bra (it fit me perfectly) i wouldnot have caredif it were dripping

wet and covered with doghair, i didnt want to ever take it off , ditto the pantiegirdle.

That is why i took them and wore them for a few days , leading to an investigation as to where they went , and my getting caught

by my mother standing in frontof my mirror and admiring the look and feel of them .

Was about 7th grade. Tried on my mom's bra and sisters panties. She confronted me and asked the questions. "were you curious?" Then the ultimatum.. "do you want me to get you to a doctor and change you?" Of course I said no.... The closest thing to a threat happened to me later when I was caught again.. several times (she told my older brother then) She privately said - If you make love to a man... I'll kill you. I always wonder how life might have turned out.. if I answered "YES" to her question.

Gold Member
    When I was about 4 or 5, I would go into my moms closet and put on her girdle.
    She would laugh at it, and did not like me stumbling around in her heals.
    When I was about 12, I would find a girdle in a closet and hide them under my mattress.
    One day My Mother found them, and gave me a big talking to.
    About a year later, she found another girdle and a skirt of hers, she then told my Dad,
    and I got a spanking and was grounded for while.
    So I got smart; I built a false bottom to the dresser drawers; She never found anything then.
    Years later, I bet that there is still a few items in that dresser drawer. The Dresser was
    built in to the closet, so it was not removable, It stayed with the house.
    Rader

Don't remember my exact age but somewhere around age 8 I got caught by my grandmother while I was wearing my sister's pink dancing tutu. A few years later, my mom discovered my stash of my sister's panties in my room. Nothing was ever said in either case. Maybe they had a discussion with my psychiatrist uncle about gender dysphoria??

Actually, I wish they had discussed it with me maybe it could have lead to earlier acceptance of who I really am.

I do remember asking to go with my mom and sister when they said they were going to the Danskin store. I got the standard ridicule of "What do you want there? Its all girls clothing" I didn't push the issue, but now wish I had had the courage to do so. Hard when you are around 10 in a world that has such issues with gender identity
    Lori

Had my own terrible moment when I got caught. Seems as how boy's white tee shirts don't quite hide a bra's outlines. My dad made me get out of everything I was wearing
    that wasn't male and then watch as he burned them. My Mom had just thrown them out and I "saved" them only two days before. I have a bunch of my own clothing now. But it was a learning experience way back then.
    Pink is more than a color: its an attitude!

Mom caught me so many times wearing her pantyhose slips and bras. I began taking her clothes and stashing them in my room. Then she'd clean my room when I wasn't home and take all her clothes back. She never said anything about finding her clothes, though. Just when she caught me wearing them.

I was caught once when I was 11 by my grandfather. He never said a word about it to anyone in my family. I think that he knew exactly what I was experiencing and went along with it.

I can think of one incident when 11 that my cousin caught me in her clothes. I would fantasize that she would go out of the house , but wouldn't be. That I would come out of my bedroom. She would tell me let's put some lipstick on you.
    However, I heard her screaming at me to get out of her clothes.

Another incident, I love to wear nail polish. So when my neighbors left on a vacation, I put the polish from the older sister on my nails and toes. However bad things happened but not seriously , as I had dropped the polish and half spilled out . Although I was able to clean up the spill. Half was gone and nothing was said about the polish but I never was invited to take care of the house.
    Marilyn Monroe says "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it".
    and I wish I was born a woman

I do feel for you as patience and understanding may have prevented that drinking and drug habit you then turned to.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

i never get caught but i am afraid so much if something happen and understand the other about crossdressing

My younger sister caught me wearing my mom's slip, girdle and pantyhose when I was 14.

Mom never caught me but must have known ... they were her panties.

..don't think it would startle most of our mom's since they know us before we know ourselves
    Last edited by kellyanne; 09-22-2014 at 08:47 PM.

I never got caught, but I know my mom must have known. One day in my early teens I came home and couldn't find my stash of hidden undies. I was too scared to mention it and I never found out to this day what happened to them.

Yes,that's a blusher of a story Jodee!Mine is quite a blusher too.I was caught the very first time at age 5 by my mother and sister wearing my sister's dress.Vaguely remember my sister saying "you look cute".That's all I remember from that one.Was caught a few years later wearing girl's (sister and her friend's) bathing suits.Got beaten by my father that time.

Later in the 70's,was home alone and got dressed up and felt so hot/erotic that I took a walk in my backyard.What I didn't know was a good friend of mine was skulking back there and he saw me.We never spoke of it since(don't see him around much anymore).I later found out that he was talking behind my back about it to other friends.Never fully trusted him since.

One other thing 'bout that friend.He got thrown out of his house(wild teenage days getting drunk and stoned) and had nowhere to go so he moved into our basement(after that incident catching me) for awhile and none of us knew!Funny now that we look back on that!
    Last edited by CarolynO; 09-22-2014 at 10:11 PM.

Banned Read only
    Never really got "caught" as such. I think my Mum just accepted I preferred being a girl, wearing girls clothes etc. It was never really a big deal.
    Last edited by heather ann martin; 09-26-2014 at 10:38 AM.

When I was fifteen I rode my bike home from school. I was very tired. I told my parents that I was going upstairs for a bit of a nap. I also planned on sneaking over to my sister's room and dressing up in her things. After I was completely dressed I laid down on my bed and wouldn't you know it? I fell asleep. I awoke to my mother asking, "why are you wearing that skirt?"

I quickly jumped up and closed my door. I had completely forgotten that this was washday and my mother came upstairs to put laundry away. After she went downstairs I quickly disrobed and put everything away the best I could. Nothing was said to me at supper that night but after my parents came back from a meeting that night my father and I had 'the talk'.

At breakfast the next morning my sister greeted me with the biggest s___ eating grin that you could imagine. She knew!

A few days later my sister threw away quite a few pair of panties, a few girdles. a couple of stretched out bras and a number of skirts. Because of the way they looked she must of figured out how I 'used' them.

Nothing was ever said about the other items I had been wearing. I think my mother only saw the skirt.

Fast forward three months to the day and I got into some serious police trouble concerning my CDing. When that happened I was forced to undergo evaluation and counseling. After I was examined and my separate diagnosis's from three professionals was revealed to my father he was livid and our relationship was strained forever after. My diagnosis? I was a transsexual. If I had just been labeled a transvestite I think everything would've turned out ok eventually.

Yeah that's right, those are the terms they used back then which was over fifty years ago.

I was caught several time with the punishment going upexponentially each time. First the stern talk with a spanking. Second time was the belt and screaming. Third time well.......I think I still have some of the scars. After all was said and done it never changed me. It just made me better at hiding things. And just about impervious to spanking.

I got caught when I was around 4 years old.

Its been so long I can't remember the actual event, what I can remember is finding a picture of it in a family photo album years later.

Lets just say the picture disappeared. >_>

I've always been really paranoid, all my movements were carefully planned to the smallest detail. That's not to say I didn't have a few close calls, however.
    Last edited by Kaze_; 09-27-2014 at 03:12 AM.
    Just Roll With It

I was doubly blessed that it was my mother that caught me (in my sister's bra girdle the first time, and my mothers bra girdle stockings and slip the second time) instead of my dad.

She was confused and asked a gay friend of hers what she should do , and he told her to buy me my own things to keep me out of trouble, ie shop lifting or stealing from someone's laundry basket and she did thankfully . That was a great blessing for me to be accepted by her and given my own things to wear.

In the south at that time (60s) it was a sex crime for a man (or teenage boy) to steal women's underthings, and her friend told her I would not likely stop wanting to CD.
    Boy was he right , 45yrs later I still love dressing up , although I stopped (like many before me) for a few yrs when I was married and tried to stop.

It sounds like the clothes, now out of style, had been retired. I would have taken them, rationalizing they had been abandoned and wouldn't have been missed, so the crime was minor. Then you could have worn them more "safely". I know stealing is wrong, but I said I rationalized it to be OK.
    My boy scout troop held its meetings in a church. There was a clothing drive, and the floor of a room was covered with brown paper grocery sacks (remember those?) with donated clothes. I noticed a pair of high heels, pumps, on tops of one of the sacks. Upon closer inspection, I saw they were my size, and had five inch heels, and were dyed a light lavender as if for a one-time wedding or prom wear. I needed to own them, and I did. Yes, shame on me. I rationalized that five inch heels wouldn't be appropriate for wearing in the aftermath of a hurricane or earthquake. That's how rationalizing works.
    They fit perfectly.