Hi girls! I've been absent for a while, I'm so ruthlessly busy here lately >.<. I hope you all are doing well. It's 12:30 am here and I really should be in bed as I have to work in the morning (luckily my hours are flexible, but I wanna get in early so I can leave early, but I digress), but I'm just so ecstatic! I'm sure you're all wondering what I'm blathering about so here it is: I met someone! I had been getting to the point where I was certain I'd never find someone. But recently I threw a Hail Mary and posted to a dating website. In my intro ad thingy I decided to just immediately mention I was a crossdresser. I chose that route because I figured I'd rather do it that way than do the awkward "coming out" to someone after a few dates. I didn't expect any response. And for a week I didn't get any. But on Thursday, Kirsten emailed me. We exchanged phone numbers and texted for a bit. She is absolutely wonderful! We met for the first time tonight at a park and talked. It was amazing. We're both into art, we both like nerdy things, and best of all, she was 100% accepting of my feminine side. She had some of the usual questions, but for the first time in my life I got to talk candidly about my fem side (aside from a few other cd girls I've met and some ulta staff). We talked about makeup and clothes for a while. But we also just talked about anything and everything. I felt so comfortable with her and we got along famously . Before we had met I had sent her photos of me as male and female, so she had seen what I look like as a woman, and she was so kind and supportive. I was truly blown away by her kindness. Anyway we chatted for a little over an hour and time flew, we both had to get going to go to sleep but neither one of us wanted to leave. Anyway, we're going on our first actual date tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited! Sorry for the long post! Thanks for reading XD

Have a wonderful day!

xoxo Stacy