Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I never thought it would happen...

I never thought it would happen...

Hi girls! I've been absent for a while, I'm so ruthlessly busy here lately >.<. I hope you all are doing well. It's 12:30 am here and I really should be in bed as I have to work in the morning (luckily my hours are flexible, but I wanna get in early so I can leave early, but I digress), but I'm just so ecstatic! I'm sure you're all wondering what I'm blathering about so here it is: I met someone! I had been getting to the point where I was certain I'd never find someone. But recently I threw a Hail Mary and posted to a dating website. In my intro ad thingy I decided to just immediately mention I was a crossdresser. I chose that route because I figured I'd rather do it that way than do the awkward "coming out" to someone after a few dates. I didn't expect any response. And for a week I didn't get any. But on Thursday, Kirsten emailed me. We exchanged phone numbers and texted for a bit. She is absolutely wonderful! We met for the first time tonight at a park and talked. It was amazing. We're both into art, we both like nerdy things, and best of all, she was 100% accepting of my feminine side. She had some of the usual questions, but for the first time in my life I got to talk candidly about my fem side (aside from a few other cd girls I've met and some ulta staff). We talked about makeup and clothes for a while. But we also just talked about anything and everything. I felt so comfortable with her and we got along famously . Before we had met I had sent her photos of me as male and female, so she had seen what I look like as a woman, and she was so kind and supportive. I was truly blown away by her kindness. Anyway we chatted for a little over an hour and time flew, we both had to get going to go to sleep but neither one of us wanted to leave. Anyway, we're going on our first actual date tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited! Sorry for the long post! Thanks for reading XD

Have a wonderful day!

xoxo Stacy

This story reminds me so much of my first date with my wife. Neither of us wanted the night to end. Congratulations! It's early, of course, but this sounds so positive; your story made my day. Can't wait to hear about your first date!
    Last edited by JocelynRenee; 08-03-2014 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Grammar errors

Congratulations! I hope everything works out. Keep us updated.

Congrats Stacy. I hope that things would work out for you !!!!!!

Good for you have a great time on your date , hope it all works out for you, xx

Stacy - absolutely no need to apologise for along post when it's full of good news..!

Thanks for sharing and good luck with the date...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Platinum Member
    Hi Stacy Lynn, That was a great story, Keep us advised of your progress.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Stacy thanks for sharing, good luck with the date tonight. We'll all be waiting patiently or not so patiently for updates on this new blossoming relationship.

Wonderful, I hope things progress in a satisfactory manner!!!! You are off to a great start!!!

Its the whte unicorn!

Hope it continues to blossom. This reminds me of a quote:

Somewhere there waiteth in this world of ours
    One lone soul and another lonely soul
    Each choosing each through all the weary hours
    Then strangley meeting at one sudden goal
    Then blend they like the green leaves and golden flowers
    Into one beautiful and perfect whole
    Lifes long dreary night is ended and the way lay onward toward eternal day

- william congreve

Thanks for sharing your wonderful news, and best of luck to you!

Congratulations, hope it goes well.

Excited for you and can't wait to hear how it went.

Congratulations. Hope everything goes splendidly!

great news. I met my current gf over a dating website and told her I was a crossdresser before we met as well. I think honesty up front is the best approach for dating. If you tell them later they feel like you are keeping secrets and it becomes a trust issue.

Good job and congrats!

Gone to live my life
    Hi Stacy and CONGRATS. It is always great when we can find someone special willing to share this part of us. Keep us posted.

Hugs

Isha

That's awesome. I hope everything goes fabulously for you and I can't wait for an update.

That is great, gives us other gurls hope.

The best of both Worlds! Paula_Femme's Avatar
    Congratulations Stacy, that's GREAT news, I hope things continue in the right direction for the two of you!!!
    Last edited by Paula_Femme; 08-03-2014 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Typo.
    Black is ALWAYS the, "New Black!"
    "I really hate it when people accuse me of wearing Womens clothes... these aren't Womens clothes... I f*****g bought them!!!" Eddie Izzard.

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    WOW it looks like your stars aligned this time.
    I just love the way this whole being alive thing works! Always filled with pleasant surprises.
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Very cool on getting that in your profile.
    Hopefully it all goes well.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Congratulations and thanks for sharing, it gave hope!

Hi Stacey
    Your story,is wonderful. Long posts are great, you can add detail so don't worry about it. You are obviously and rightfully excited.
    I wish you all the very best and look forward to your updates?Go get her girl (?)
    Luv
    Amanda

Banned Read only
    Thanks for sharing your wonderful story. Remember, it only happens when you least expect it. Good luck with everything and do not get so distracted that you mess up on the job.

Thank you all for the kind words and well wishes! The date went really well . We went to the coffee shop first, neither of us drink coffee haha but both enjoy tea. We had our drinks and chatted for close to an hour. The conversation shifted from the usual getting to know each other to girly stuff (like shoes!) then back to normal conversation again. I was amazed at how easy she was to talk to. After a while we went down by the river and went for a walk and sat on a bench and watched the water while we had more conversation. Then we finished the night by going to see Guardians of the Galaxy (I know, a movie on the first date? haha. It was her idea and we both wanted to see the movie so it worked out XD). After the movie I dropped her off and we said goodnight. We may have spent more time together but we both had to get up early because we made more awesome plans for the following day! And said plans were the two of us driving to the city to do some shopping! I went en femme even . I'll post more about my day shopping in the Pictures forum so I can show some of the new things I got!

Take care!

xoxo Stacy