Thread: Any women interesting in CD-s

Any women interesting in CD-s

OK that was thread with same question but once again for new member "have you meet women which like CD man", I think not tolerance if she meet CD (answer "I have not anything against") but she liked if man is CD? (apologize if english is not so good I had practice only in programming english).
    I don't wont to hurt anybody. I just wont to enjoy a life.

Banned Read only
    Your best bets for women who will like a CD:
    1. Bisexual women
    2. Dominant women into kink
    3. Transgender women

The best of both Worlds! Paula_Femme's Avatar
    You might also have luck with a Woman who is bi-curious, or a "Lipstick Lesbian;" no offense meant with the "LL" term, but it's a common enough expression that Anita may be aware of in her native language.

Also Woman who are adventurous and outgoing in thier day-to-day lifestyle, as well as sexual lives.
    Black is ALWAYS the, "New Black!"
    "I really hate it when people accuse me of wearing Womens clothes... these aren't Womens clothes... I f*****g bought them!!!" Eddie Izzard.

Platinum Member
    Hi Anita, Finding one is like winning the Lottery.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I was on a chat/flirt site as Stella a few monthes ago and chatted up a girl in her mid 30s. We chatted for a week or so and then I told her I was a cd and she got very very interestex in me! She asked all kinds of questions and loved to look at my pics and give me fasion advice. We chatted for about a month after I told her and then her husband found out she was chatting with me and ended our comunication.

Not sure what she would have thought if I had told her when we first started dating, but when I did tell my wife, (after 5 years of marriage) she took in stride, and took me out shopping for clothes of my own, that very day. I like to think we could have made it, if I had told her much sooner.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Hmm since now it look like no more than 3% chance to find such women ...

"now it look like no more than 3%"
    Cut it down. Stats back in the 90's were: tolerant of crossdressers, but don't want to personally be involved with one: 6%
    Willing to be a friend of, but not attracted to, 3%
    Willing to date, 1.5%.
    What was fascinating to me, was that each category was about half the previous. And then each was then cut just about in half again in the stats.
    When actually confronted with the reality, each was reduced by about half (as per what my therapist told me in her experience with crossdressers and their friends and family, as well as what other crossdressers have written online over the past 30 years; women want to be seen as open minded, but often cannot deal with their own idealistic beliefs when it comes to their own life).
    So you're looking about 0.75% of all women who MIGHT be interested in you.
    Then you also, of course, have all the other basic compatibility and attraction problems that normal people have to deal with.
    While those stats were taken from books I read back in the 90's, what women are attracted to, or rather, turned off by, probably has not changed much at all. Sexual attraction is primarily based deep in our personalities, and that's something that will not likely change (which is why women to this day are still primarily turned on by macho men, even ones that treat them like dirt, it's because of evolution where they stood to have a better chance of having offspring survive by the mating with the most viril, aggressive males who would be more likely to protect her and her kids).

So, 0.75%.
    That's around one out of every 133 women.
    Who MIGHT be interested. And no one's yet figured out how to know who those women are, because they usually wouldn't want anyone to know they're attracted to, or are dating, a girly guy, because they don't want to be made fun of, or kidded about it any more than we do. Best advice I've gotten, is to try to make friends with gay women, and tag along with them to the female gay bars, hoping to meet a woman who's bi curious, is somewhat attracted to women, but the actual act of physical interaction with another woman isn't really what she wants. So you might be a suitable mate. Good luck. You're going to need it.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 08-04-2014 at 01:18 PM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    Because it's difficult for either CDs or women who'd be interested in them to be open about who they are, finding one another is huge problem. Also, there are no real models in society for such relationships - I'd bet lots of women who could be in such a relationship have never even thought that such a thing is even an option for them.

I think this lack of social acceptance, and the inability of most CDs to live authentically is a bigger problem than even the sheer numbers of women who could enjoy a relationship with a CD.

It's ironic - I used to worry about this a lot last year. Now? It's sort of academic to me. I don't even think I'd want to be in a relationship with a genetic woman, and certainly not a straight one.

Many years ago, several friends and I went to another couple's apartment in another city. They were BF/GF. While we were visiting, the girl bragged openly about dressing up her BF and how much fun it was. He was embarrassed. I was jealous. But I never said anything, not wanting to out myself. Obviously, there are girls out there who enjoy CDing with their significant others.
    Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.

I might start sounding like a broken record when it comes to this subject, but I've never had a problem meeting women that were attracted to crossdressers mostly since I travel in certain subcultural circles (now trouble maintaining relationships in general is another matter...). I can understand that not every crossdresser is going to want to hang out at a goth club every weekend to potentially go on a date, but there are a lot of more open minded heterosexual and bisexual people that are involved with the LGBT scenes, kink groups, etc. Any one with any esoteric interests or lifestyle is going to have a much better time seeking out these concentrated groups of people with shared interests.

Yes, there are a number of women who are interested in CDs. Some on this forum.

One I've personally met is a forum administrator and lives with her CD.
    DonnaT

Well I have no problems in relationship with womens. Allso about 70% of them are ready to accept thights (pantyhose) and stockings (on both) if I have explained that it is my fetish. That what is interesting is that for half of them it is interesting because it is kinky. As second I look like mucho (about 196 cmm/ 100 kg with big shoulders) my hobbies looks like mucho man hobbies (diving and biker etc...), my life was in similar way (not by my choice), so there is always a few number of women which are interested for relationship but I think that are women which are seeking mucho man. Definitively CD has no any relation with that is somebody real strong man or not but in standard society vision of CD is in another way. So I am only interested is any experience with meeting woman which is interested in CD man.

Aspiring Member
    Anita, it seems you want a woman who sees you as a crossdresser and not much else? That would require finding someone for which crossdressing is their 'kink', surely, which means hitting the fetish scene. Not sure how you do this but I'm sure the internet is a promising start!

If you're looking for a relationship, then women usually don't just focus on one part of a person but the whole package, including whether you're a kind, considerate guy. Crossdressing may or may not be a deal breaker depending on what else you have to offer her as a partner. If you're just a crossdresser, I think you'll struggle more than someone with a multi dimensional life.

Good luck.

No Tinkerbell I am to complex to be only CD and I think it is problem (not with CD). But question is another type just "have anyone met women which like CD-s (as one dimension)?"

Hi,

That ? is a little different for myself as being intersexed based on the fact that i would not wont a man around myself so i would have to say strange as it may seem as im a female , i would struggle , and no i dont wont a man in my life ever,

Dont get me wrong i have some lovely men friends like i do my women friends , females yes i work with at close quarters and for a few men i find that okay ,

just not as a partner , and my women friends know my reasons as we talk about issues and life, theres a few reasons that are deep seated , any way......

...noeleena...

My girlfriend saw my legs on the site we met on and thought they were a woman's so she messaged me
    I am lucky, she loves the crossdressing side, and we have much fun together with it.

Finding a woman like that is like winning a lottery but finding three to share a house with you is really mind blowing.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    One thing though if you are a CD just stick to CDing, do not permanently modify your body unless you are actually a TS. From my experience trying to find a GG thats into a TS is really hard, trying to find one that accepts you as you is even harder. I've dated one that seen me as a man, even though my boobs are bigger then hers and I look nothing like a man. And another that didn't want anything to do with my man hood, because she seen me as a woman.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulaQ View Post
    Your best bets for women who will like a CD:
    1. Bisexual women
    2. Dominant women into kink
    3. Transgender women
    Ok those are 3 options but there is clearly one more based on my experience. GG Women that get to know you for yourself and then come to know and accept the CDing as part of yourself.

There are some women who are truly interested in having a relationship with a crossdresser, but they are few and hard to find.
    When I lived in Chicago, I ran personal ads in the alternative newspaper stating I was a hetro crossdresser wanting to meet a single female who admired and enjoyed men of this mind set.
    I ran the at over a period of about 15 years, and met about a dozen women, who were not gay, bi, dom/sub, and seemed turned on by my crossdressing.
    I dated 3of these women. One said she enjoyed the Lesbian fantasy. Another said she got turned on by men in women's underwear, and the other said she didn't know why she was attracted to me, but she enjoyed dressing me up, applying my make up and wig, and then walking around the neighborhood. I think she felt an element of danger, while out with me in drag.

My relationships were limited with these three women, I wasn't truly physically attracted to any of them, so I ran normal hetro ads to meet other women. I met other women but kept my dressing to myself, until the woman I was dating discovered my crossdressing and wouldn't have anything to do with me.
    After that, I decided I would tell any woman I dated the truth and let the chips fall where they may.
    The very next woman I met, I told her my deepest, darkest, secrets... We have been married 12 years this September.

PS. After I got married, this woman who I always thought was attractive told me one night when she was really drunk, she was turned on by men who wore woman's clothes. To quote her directly, "There is nothing sexier than a man in a skirt."

She never paid much attention to me...until Halloween 2001, I came to the bar dressed as Elvira. Too late... I was already involved.
    Last edited by Cara Lacey; 08-07-2014 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Added PS
    Cara