Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Driving Question

I am not an overly aggressive driver in male mode but I do get impatient at times. When driving while en femme I am much more patient. I also am careful to observe the traffic laws.
    Hugs, Carole

Eh-with me there's really not much difference. I drive aggressively but very level keeping very aware of surroundings. Mainly due to motorcycle training..But I have all my life. Rarely keep at or below speed limits.
    I will 'mash it' at times but will let others into my lane ahead of me whe I can tell they're the one with an urgency about them...rather keep them in my view upfront than have them riding my tail.
    Been ~25 years since last speeding ticket, 7 years last accident (downtown Detroit drunk baseball game goer rammed me from behind at stoplight when I was on my motorcycle...cops there did nothing to him)
    About the only thing I do different driving en femme is keep windows rolled up more... Otherwise makes my hair a mess
    Kacey Rhiannon - (FB Page) (Twitter)
    Bliss is your birthright! Feel Sexy Every Day!

Quote Originally Posted by Rarity View Post
    So do you notice a difference in your driving style?
    Could also have something to do with how you feel in general while dressed as a girl. Some of us use a lot of self control holding back the desire to crossdress during every day interactions with the world; it's stressful to do that. So being stressed, you might be a bit more quick tempered while in boy mode. Then when you dress as a girl, which feels normal to you, that stress goes away, so you're more relaxed and less aggressive.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I drive the same regardless of dressing mode. But I DID GET PULLED OVER while fully dressed a couple of months ago. I pulled out of my garage fully dressed except for wig and earrings so the neighbors wouldn't suspect anything. Then I pulled into a shopping center parking lot and put on my wig and earrings just before pulling on to the expressway. While accelerating onto the freeway, I was checking out my hair in the mirror and failed to notice a wrecker on the side of the road with a motorist. About 1/2 mile later, there's the blue lights in my mirror and I almost made a mess in my panties! The trooper came up, asked for my license, registration and proof of insurance, which I gave him. He said that I had failed to move to the center lane and slow down for the emergency vehicle - and he was correct. I apologized and he returned to his car to write me up. When he came back, he handed me a warning citation and told me to be careful about those emergency vehicles - and "Have a nice day, Ma'am!" Now, he obviously could tell from my license that I am a guy, but he handled it most professionally - without so much as a smile or a snicker.

Now, I drive far more cautiously in femme mode! I do not wish a repeat as the next Alabama State Trooper may not be quite so nice!

I have honestly now the same either way i'm dressed, I stopped caring what others thought if they see anything. I have to be me.

Tina
    I don't believe in pessimism. If something doesn't come up the way you want, forge ahead. If you think it's going to rain, it will.

Banned Read only
    I don't think there is much difference as a function of how I am dressed. I'll admit to usually being 5-8 mph over the speed limit unless it is a residential area. I've always had quick cars; not shake-the-ground fast, but quick. Every now and then I'll light up the tires on an expressway on-ramp, but these days I'm more conscious of fuel mileage than I used to be as related to how you drive.

My natural inclination is to drive like an old lady: ten miles under the speed limit, waiting forever at a stop sign before pulling out, etc., etc., etc. When I'm in male mode I have to consciously force myself to drive more aggressively. But when I'm en femme I say to myself, "It's OK to drive like an old lady, because I am an old lady." I love driving en femme.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    Yes, it's known as "not doing anything that would attract any undue attention from the local constabulary" while en femme and hence, result in my being pulled over for some perceived traffic infraction. Could make for a very awkward moment...
    Oh you cynic Leslie! But a fair shout.
    I have to admit to being more aware of myself when driving and it is all down to feeling exposed....if that's the right term.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

When in male mode I'm an aggressive driver. No tickets so far! While enfemme I'm much more careful. I still enjoying presenting as female. In the old days they called it "profileing". I enjoy the attention a female gets from other drivers and from pedestrians when driving through the city. I know, crazy right? Anyway, Lisa is very safe driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula_Femme View Post
    I agree with you both, although I do lighten up on my lead foot for the same reason that Leslie stated; "I" have had WAY too many speeding tickets over the years, but "Paula," not a one!!!

The closest I've come to being busted en femme was last year; I was driving back from a club on the freeway in the early hours when all of a sudden then was a "flash" from directly behind me and a voice boomed out, "Black Honda... turn on your lights!" You can bet those lights went on in a heartbeat!!!
    I think both of these answers are the most accurate. As a GG who was taught to drive by one of her 5 brothers, I think sometimes many of you over-think/analyze things. Some of the most aggressive and dangerous drivers I see on the road these days are teenage girls and soccer moms driving an SUV filled with kids. I for one can be very aggressive when I'm PMSing, pissed at my SO, my boss or my kids. Other times I am "granny in the fast lane" and don't care.

Who wants to get caught by the police wearing lipstick.

Drive carefully.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

keep thinking you have a dress on when you drive and dont cut people off

Platinum Member
    Hi Rarity, You really don't have any inter action with the traffic police so you are being on your best behavior.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!