Thread: Excited to be back!!

Excited to be back!!

I have recently gone through a divorce that had nothing really to do with my dressing, it just didnt work out. Well in the by and by I have met a new gf whom I came out to very early on. She was not offended by it at all, and I didnt think she would be but you never know and it was hell breaking it out to only the second person in the whole world who knows me. We have talked about it a couple of times on and off and she asked questions to understand who I am both en femme and masculine. This past weekend, she took me to two different stores and resupplied my belongings. She was SOOOOO helpful and had fun with it. We first went makeup shopping and although she doesnt wear much makeup ever, bought me everything I needed and then some, she wouldnt let me spend a dime nor look at the bill. Then we went to a nicer store and went pantie and bra shopping. She bought me higher end clothing instead of me trying to get the end of the clearance items. She then bought me two fabulous dresses and some yoga pants. She has yet to see me dress as I do not nor need not do it all of the time. I just wanted to share with all of you, that sometimes things seem ridic and then they turn around. Heres to hoping for a closet full of heels and a drawer full of bras!

Welcome back. I'm glad everything is going so well for you. Thanks for sharing.

Karye,
    Keep this girl well she is a gem.
    They are few and far between.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Welcome back, lottery winner!!

Sounds like you'll be having a lot more fun like that in the future...

How lucky can a girl be? Nice to hear Karye - you have fun..!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Platinum Member
    Hi Karye, She sounds like a real keeper, Just don't overwhelm her with this program.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Coming out to the right person makes life wonderful. Having someone that not only is OK with it but helps support you can be really liberating. I bet you'll gain a lot of confidence in dressing now that someone who cares about you is helping you.

Welcome back, sound like you have a nice gf.

Tina
    I don't believe in pessimism. If something doesn't come up the way you want, forge ahead. If you think it's going to rain, it will.

Wow sounds like a great beginning! Good luck

That is wonderful! I always love to hear about other accepting and supportive SOs. Your CD needs and desires should be embraced and explored! I truly hope you have found someone who can do this.

You could mention to her that she could join the Loved Ones section of this forum.

It's lucky maybe that you didn't return here recently when the site was down for a few days.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"