Thread: We dont just love wearing a bra, we love having breasts.....

We dont just love wearing a bra, we love having breasts.....

HI My first adventure with a brassiere was a total hit , it was so sexy black lace and underwire , but most of all

it fit me like i had been measured for a bra , and i had breasts like a teenage girl so .....

after that i wanted a bra that fit me and gave me that look , so today after 45yrs i still love wearing a bra that

supports me and holds me up , and surely i enjoy having breasts like a woman since i love being supported by a bra.

dont you think so , anyways i fill up a 42C now and started with my sisters 36B.
    Last edited by tammie; 08-09-2014 at 07:38 PM.

Id like to say i agree, and am counting down to thread deletion in 3...2....1

I agree. There are few things more feminine than breasts, so it makes sense that we love them.

Platinum Member
    Hi Tammie, It's wonderful feeling to be able to naturally fill a bra cup.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I don't know if this thread is ripe for deletion or not. Sure, as much as we like bras, we, also, like something to fill up the cups. Sometimes, as we get older, some of us even end up with breasts, of a sort, without even trying.

Banned Read only
    I have to state that if you have moobs enough to fill bra, it's not healthy at all. Convenience aside, your health is far more valuable.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Please stick to forms, do not try and grow breasts if you are only a CD. I've lived my whole adult until this year trying to hide my feminine body and who I really am, being a size 6 with 34C's my days of being able to pass as a man are pretty much over. It wasn't easy or comfortable trying to hide the two baseballs bouncing around on my chest, or my figure.

Agree that big moobs are not healthy. Been working on diminishing mine.

I actually have rather small breasts for whatever reason and I quite enjoy wearing bras that fit them nicely. I've never really used forms of any kind. That said, I've been teased about it even by close friends over the years so I wouldn't recommend it if you don't consider yourself the least bit TG.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

Banned Read only
    I'm slightly confused by the comments as to why this thread will be zapped ?
    Also Tammie doesn't mention any growth treatments so I assume the expanding boobs are through carrying extra fat hence the warnings about watching her health !
    I prefer to try and keep the shape balanced by watching my weight and using the right sized forms, so if Tammie's shape is balanced where's the problem ?
    I was surprised by the effect of just wearing a Wonderbra without padding under my drab clothes, I didn't realise how much lift I was getting until I saw a reflection in a shop window, it was a case of chest out head up and own the day !!

Yes Tereass, the wonderbra works brilliantly. I have a picture of myself in my now sadly thrown away wonderbra. I even had cleavage. I guess I have to put an uplift bra on my shopping list not that I actually workable breasts.

I can fill a B cup with no assistance. I was a muscle-man when I was younger, but my formerly big pecs are now moobs. I prefer to go with a D cup and forms. I want my chest to say WOMAN. Why mess around?

I fill a B cp pretty well. I do not have any forms and I will not consider implants. I love my natural breasts and I love wearing a bra to hold them - feels great..

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tammie View Post
    Thread: We don't just love wearing a bra, we love having tits also.....
    Well, yeah. I totally agree. Being skinny, I have no moobs whatsoever. Add to that, most of my left pec was removed due to a birth defect. So, just wearing a bra is mildly satisfying. But, when I have forms in, I just love the look and feel of whole complete breasts. Just wearing 38DD's while in male mode is so pleasing but, when I go big, I really want some tits swinging around. All weekend I've been well endowed with fabulous silicone filling a Goddess 38L. They bounce with every step and the visual symmetry is so pleasant.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

As others have said, if you cant make the cut use forms.
    They can be varied in size to taste and are not permanent.

Just don't use that permanent adhesive that they use in those erotic stories.

You may be stuck with them.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

It's like when my wife asked my why I wore a bra to bed.
    My answer was "if I don't my boobs will fall off".
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    I have to state that if you have moobs enough to fill bra, it's not healthy at all. Convenience aside, your health is far more valuable.
    Hate to disagree with you, but there are plenty of men with 'moobs' as they are referred to, naturally occuring especially amongst the fatties and those of us whose weight has fluctuated a lot during life. Sure it's always safe to get checked by the doc to make sure nothing else is going on, but about 99% of the time, it's completely benign. I'm not allowed to discuss what other causes there are on this forum, so you'll have to contact your doctor.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I have breasts - the result of hormone use in my 20s and fat in my 40s. It is convenient for cross-dressing but not necessarily a particular source of delight or regret - they're just there. Some people get caught up in the fantasy of femininity way more than the reality that some bodies have boobs and some don't.
    REBEL WITHOUT A CLOSET!
    All trans* girls are NOT created equal. https://www.flickr.com/photos/emi_again/

Sorry to disagree, but in the title you said WE love having breasts. That's obviously true for many, but not all. Some of us dress for the mirror, for the appearance, and stuffing a bra works just fine for us.

I LOVE having breasts as I am on M2F HRT. I am already at C cup, and I most likely be moving to D cup bras in the near future. I also love the soft skin, reduced body hair, and enhanced head hair. I also love no longer having the terrible tension building testosterone. And yet I still identify myself as a male and for the most part wear men's clothing but have shoulder length hair and I wear light makeup. And my voice is among the deepest of male voices. Oh well, different strokes for different people.

Johanna Anna
    Last edited by JohnH; 08-12-2014 at 09:41 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Silver Member
    I grew up with boobs. No being fat is not my problem, everyone tells me I'm too thin. I was the kid who other guys would grab and tease. So while it sounds like fun I can tell you it isn't.

I love wearing a bra, it makes me feel so feminine! I love my small boobs too, I wish that they were bigger!