Thread: my first time "OUT"

my first time "OUT"

this last monday i decided that in three months i would try and start a new career. that meant that i would have to start to exercise. so monday at 05:00 i got dressed in sports bra and a t-shirt with yoga pants and guys sneakers and went out for a 1 mile run, today i did the same only with nails painted and a women's t-shirt. it was great to be "out" this was my first time out as amy and i hope to continue it.

Amy

Sounds like a good way to break in going out!

What career are you getting in shape for?

Surly you didn't run the mile in bare feet? If you did all I can say is ouch for the puppies. I love keeping my toes painted under my regular boots or shoes. Just hope I don't have a accident and they have to remove my shoes. Now the girls shirt is a good start to getting out a little at a time.

Exercising en femme is a great way to get some out time without a lot of preparation. My joints can't handle running, but I enjoy bicycling en femme.

Good luck with the running. Take it slowly so that your body gets used to the physical stress.
    I find regular exercise to be a great way to make me more optimistic. Must be all of that oxygen and blood moving through the body. All the best for the career change too.

Totally agree about keeping in shape.
    What kind of job are you seeking, qualifications, education, experience, and such?
    I expect you have this all worked out, just checking, Amy.
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

Did you have long hair to go with the outfit?
    Nice to see you venturing out a little at a time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Good work on exercising

to answer some of your questions yes my nails are painted (always). and as far as foot wear i am stuck with men's shoes due to the fact i haven't bothered to get some women's yet, i start a new job today so maybe next week i can get some. the new career that i am training for is working as a reserve sheriffs deputy. for the county i live in. no i do not have long hair yet working on it, i just retired out of the Army last year and i have just now come to terms that i do not have to keep my head shaved. lol although it is much cooler. I do thank you all for the support.
    i had a talk with my wife and told her about wanting to start venturing out more dressed and she simply stated as long as you don't get a sex change you can do what ever. gosh i love that woman.

Amy