Thread: My free health assesment.

Aspiring Member

My free health assesment.

Last night I listened to an interesting local story on our local TV station. The story mentioned that free health screenings would be held today at a town 16 miles from where I live. Because free blood tests are always a good thing, I decided to give it a try. I dressed in what I call " Old Lady Casual". I wore plain women's jeans, new women's white socks, white women's tie canvas shoes, and a pastel aqua T shirt. I always wear my hair in a feminine style but I had curled the sides and back. I wore day casual makeup with no lipstick. I didn't announce that I was female but I left the gender boxes empty on the initial forms. If they clocked me as male then so be it. They didn't.
    The first station was for a BP check. I was nervous but my numbers were good. A staff member was getting ready to take a picture of the first station personnel. She said," I'll get the picture while she has her back to me so I won't have to get her permission." Well, I guess that they all figured out that I am a woman, which is true but not legal. Next station was for a blood draw. That is for three more tests. Then they gave me a cute zippered pouch to put in my purse. It was filled with things like band-aids and aspirin. As I left, the nurse said that the results would be ready in a week. So today I received confirmation and then next week I'll get the test results. It's always wonderful to be taken for the woman that I really am. Leanne
    Last edited by Leanne2; 08-13-2014 at 04:30 PM. Reason: sentence structure

Cool! It's always nice to be recognized as female.

Free health check

I bet it feels good and a free check up.

I have to wonder, if they put down on their own side that you were "female" would any of the blood work freak them out? "What the hell are these hormone levels doing here?" kind of thing.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Reality Check
    I'm gussing that they were just being polite. They are medical professionals and most certainly could see that you were a male in female clothing. The blood test result will surely give you away.

In regular blood tests for illness they will not screen hormones. They are looking at cholesteral, blood sugar etc.

Aspiring Member
    To Underdresser, I am a non-op TS on hormones so my levels would be the same as a post menopausal woman my age. And Kristi - I have been passing in public for many many years. No, they would not "Certainly" see that I am not a woman. I would post more pictures if I wasn't so technically challenged. It takes me forever to figure it out. But you can see a picture of me on my profile page. I am looking forward to some free blood tests for a change. Thank you all for your comments. Leanne