Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you clean the house in women's clothes as a compromise to the dressing

Would you clean the house in women's clothes as a compromise to the dressing

So my wife knows I wear some of the clothes but as a compromise I tell her I will clean the house when I am in femm. It's actually something that I like to do, clean while dressed ( I realize that cleaning is not for women, In my opinion I just associate the two togehter). She says to me If your cleaning the house then I don't care what your wearing.

I know some guys would not want to feel they owe the woman anything for dressing. It's the same way that some guys feel they don't need permission from the wife to wear what they want. So what would you say if your SO said that kind of a compromise. To me its kind of a win-win for both people, she is more relaxed when the house is cleaner and I get to wear what I want while she sleeps.
    '

My main blocker for dressing around my wife is my own... Embarrassment, guilt, and the feeling I am forcing her to see what she doesn't want to. Compromise would just increase the last factor for me and make me less likely to.

The only problem for myself is that I dress to have fun with it, not to work. I'm not a very Mary Poppins type of person.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I do a lot of the house keeping duties around our home and I keep telling my wife that I need to have a maid's uniform and heels because I do so much housework. She know nows that I'm serious!
    ​Jamey

No compromising here...(dadt)

When I'm occasionally able to go full time, I do everything en femme.
    Cleaning, landscape, shopping, cooking, etc.
    I get busy and forget that I'm dressed and I love that.
    "Missed it by that much!"

Silver Member
    If you enjoy cleaning while dressed and if your wife is OK with that - you do have a win-win. Good for both of you. Have fun. Role play.

I do all the cleaning in my house and usally do it under dressed panties nylons bra and forms as I still have a daughter at home. Wife will walk by every so often an cop a feel she gets a kick out of it since I like to do it to her lol.

I love to do housework while dressed. I always wear high heels, stockings, and a short femmy dress. Of course I have done my nails, makeup, and wearing a nice wig.

Every chance I get! Very rewarding!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Yes, give me cute maids dresses and I'm all in

The Mad Scientist
    I prefer to separate the two things since a past relationship was too 'tit for tat' and it's bad baggage.

I have an open willingness to proactively help around the house and not dress when doing it.
    Of course, when the SO is happy, everyone is happy....
    I'm sure if I were told (ordered) to do this..there would be little argument from me.

I was not stranger to doing housework long before my first dress. Trading extra chores for a blind eye to an extra day for me is common enough though!
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

Junior Member lynn.crossdresser's Avatar
    I probably do about 80% of the housework and I do all the cooking whether I am dressed or not, I prefer to be femmed up but it is not always practical. Am I a rare one that actually enjoys cooking and doing housework in whatever mode?

Lynn

If I depended upon my wife to clean house we would be living in a pig sty. So I have done the cleaning since very early on. But it has little to do with dressing up and role play, it is merely a necessity.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Hi.

I dont really care what i wear as im the one who has to do the cleaning or it dont get done i go out on jobs and do sanding cleaning and painting some times in my work skirts or shorts or overalls on ,im the one who has to see they are washed and cleaned after,

In fact this last week i had to wash my skirt after this weeks work , next week will be the same , im the Haus Frau Reiniger. = house woman cleaner.

...noeleena...

Banned Read only
    Siss.,
    It's not a spoken arrangement with us, I think she knows I dress to do the cleaning ! The problem is she wants more constructive jobs doing and tries to play down the fact that I'm trying to help her out ! I do have a love-hate relationship with Dyson, it makes so much noise that I don't hear the door bell, on one occasion I switched it off and looked up to find a delivery driver standing at the door. Also I must get some lower heels because 4" heels on the stairs with Dyson is not a good combination it's going to be the death of one of us!! I do most of the cooking usually dressed !

Jamey mentioned wearing a maid's uniform, I have two, they are fun to wear but I've become more sensitive about being caught wearing them, the PVC one is not the easiest to get in and out of in a hurry !!

Aspiring Member
    Sissy:

I do practically all of the cooking , cleaning, and laundry in our house. I also have a full time job, To say that I'm very busy most of the time is an understatement. I would say that I dress to do these chores about 50% of the time.

Danielle

As I do almost 100% of the housework, cooking and child minding anyway. That would hardly work for me.
    When I do manage to dress nothing changes in that regard. I occasionally indulge in a bit of ladylike lounging. But the guilt soon returns and I'm off again.

It's important to remember that when you are a full time housewife so to speak. The question of it being a role play or something enjoyable goes out the window. It's a job. I'm looking forward to the kids going back to school so I can get more done around the house. Whatever happened to the person who wanted to be a fighter pilot?

As it is I'm here in bed having a lie in writing this. But the guilt is beginning to overcome the pleasure. I let my wife get the kids' breakfast. I feel bad about that even if it's a non issue for her.

Aw well, time to go.

I might be another voice of contention here, but if you want to fluff around with a feather duster - fine by me... but not for me...

Like Marie, I do all the housework anyway and there are times when I'm like a veritable whirlwind... normal cleaning outfit is tee and shorts - I get too hot for anything else... I'll just stick with being glam and posing, thank you muchly...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I cleaned my apartment yesterday while in woman's clothes and it just felt so right!

I do most of the house cleaning and I am usually dressed in my girly clothes. Several years ago my wife bought me a french maid outfit and I wore that for about a year before i started wearing other dresses and skirts. Don't forget to add the stockings and heels. It just isn't right unless your fully dressed.
    Connie

I do all the housework and enjoy it mostly wearing one of my maid uniforms
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0Bp...Z5CR0dBadaOMWA

yeah i usually ciean the house dressed, leggings stockings and slip, with flats then heels dress and makeup and enjoy the results

Gone to live my life
    Nope . . . not for me. My wife and I share the cleaning. I prefer a nice pair of comfy guy shorts and a t-shirt . . . make-up and wig way too much effort for such a dirty job.

Hugs

Isha

I work my full time job in drab but when I am home I do all of the cleaning, cooking and laundry, usually in a simple skirt and blouse with a pair of flats. I do not want a maids uniform because this is due to my wifes ill health and not because of some compromise. My wife always refers to me as "Susie Homemaker" when I am busy. I may see if I can change my forum name since that is what my wife likes to call me.

Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead