Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does your wife steal your clothing?

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar

Does your wife steal your clothing?

I'm certain I'm not the only one whose wife has learned that one if the added benefits of being married to a CD is the added wardrobe. Not that I mind, but it never ceases to amaze me how often Allison buys herself a new cami, skirt, bra, dress or panties only for those items to end up in her wife's drawer or side of the closet. To quote the wife: "If you buy something that fits me, it's MINE."

The Mad Scientist
    I have a 'basic model' SO who doesn't like the girly stuff.
    I have no fear of my stuff ending up on her.

Sometimes I think I'm girly enough for both of us.

Hey Alison.

My wife rarely steals my clothes. Not that should wouldn't but she and I are different sizes and my tastes are a little more , but not much edgier then her taste. NOW what she does steal/borrow is my jewelry. But I guess that's fair as I routinely borrow her purses.

Cheers
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Gold Member
    Since we where different in size, no she would not steel my clothes.
    Pantyhose however was a different subject. When ever we where going some place special,
    She never had an extra pair handy....So good old Hubby CD was to the rescue.
    Rader

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar
    Not clothes as she is tiny compared to me.... Makeup though, now that another story, especially nail polish.
    Call me Donna, please

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    We're different sizes too, but as most of you know, one brand's 3x is really a 1x and vice versa.... and some stuff stretches. So we have some overlap. She borrows my jewelry occasionally, too. Sometimes I dress overly femme, but most of the time it's more like her style, usually comfortable jeans and t-shirt.

Great to see others' wives see this added bonus!

No she does not.
    We are not the same size on most things, and on the things we are the same size she said that she would not be comfortable wearing any of my women's clothing although she has no problem wearing my male t-shirts.

I'm several sizes larger than my wife. Besides, she thinks the idea of us wearing the same clothes is icky.

Yes, when she see something she like she borrow it, but it never returns.

OH YES!!,
    My wife has borrowed a few things in the past. One time we were going to a black tie affair and I heard the dreaded,,, I don't have anything to wear!! So she looked in my closet and came out with a LBD she tried it on and told me"OK IT'S MINE NOW"!! Then she noticed the the neckline was a little too low, There went one of my black camis. Too top it off she then asked me if I had any off black pantyhose. Yup, lost them too! When we were all ready to go she then came up with,, I just reailised that I'm wearing all of your clothes!! LOL Lilly

Platinum Member
    Hi Allison, Although we are a DA/DT couple Sometimes I will offer something and may not get it back, And that's great.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    We do borrow from each other when items fit, and that is a lot of fun!

My sunglasses

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Yes, we have to have a closet with the sharing stuff in it. Went shopping Saturday, and she bought almost as much as I did, but everything I bought was accompanied with OOOOH I like that, I can wear it too. So, I felt empowered to let her know I felt the same about several things she bought. My closet is as full as hers, and OURS is getting almost as big as both.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Since my shoulders are typically guy shoulders, she can't wear my blouses. Now my skirts are an entirely different matter, they are definitely fair game and usually ends up in her closet. She does surprise me with some cute dresses and shoes (mine are way too big). Now my jewelry collection is non existant but hers is growing (every time i forget and leave some at home). We do share jeans and makeup.
    Life is good.

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    only my pantyhose. I always have several brand new pairs in various shades in my drawers.
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

my ex-wivessss were very generous... only took the house, car and money, the clothes they left me
    paula

Heck yes!

I have had more than one pretty item 'appropriated' by my girl. "Kitty has good taste!" she tells me, as she bats her eyelashes at me.

(I still want that blue skirt back, wench!)

- MM
    Last edited by mechamoose; 08-18-2014 at 06:58 PM. Reason: typos
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

My fiancee has taken some makeup, lipstick and eyeliner. As I'm 16 inches taller than her, I don't see clothes ever being an issue.

We dont really have the same size although some of my stuff will fit her. Just the other day she was going to a play with our oldest daughter and she needed a dress as she said she didnt have anything she liked ( she has more cloths then Macy"s LOL). So i asked do you want to try some of mine and see if they fit and you like. She did and of course nothing she wanted (she was cleary detirmined to get a new dress it wouldnt matter what was in the closet LOL) so we both went looking, she found the dress she wanted, and then said i know you like why dont we get one for you as well, so we walked out with two dresses both indenical? Thing the SA new lol.

Well she does not fit into my stuff, and she cant walk in heels so its all mine mine mine I tell ya....
    Just a girl fronm Long Island, NY .... always looking to meet others from my area.

As I was once admonished by the spouse, "It's not ladylike to call it stealing. We call it sharing."

And, yes, we "share" often.

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    I'm always thrilled when she wants something of mine. We have
    very similar interests, so we shop online together all the time.
    If it doesn't fit one of us, it'll almost surely fit the other...lol!

She brings me some little thing nearly every time she goes out.
    New nail polish the other day!

My wife is welcome to wear anything of "mine" she wants. We are the same size, though different in height.

Having this arrangement makes me feel a bit better about buying clothes. I can wear them for fun, she can wear them for real life!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Even though we differ in height to a degree we share quite a few things (she likes my pink tights and the black dress I have).

We shop together so most things we buy has had the 'do we look good in this analysis'.

Makeup is just an assumption that its open to either of us. I am more than happy to share things, our combined closet is filling up nicely.