Thread: It's SO Nice!

Aspiring Member

It's SO Nice!

I'm retired and home all day while my wife works. She came home to find all the weekend dishes all done, dried, and put away. I love my angel because she suggested I do some clothes shopping to stay dressed all day and maybe do other housework. My counselor also suggested the same. She and my hair stylist have told me to come dressed because it's a safe haven!

Yes, I think I will! She told me to start living life to the fullest and be a stay-at-home housewife. I think I'll love that! I just have to have my brain say it's okay after so many prohibitions we all experience within. What should I care except to fight the demons that say this is wrong according to societal expectation? It's my life and no one else's!

I should mention as I have before that I could take transition a step further just for now. I have 5 ladies including my wife who would love to see me happy having breast implants! Another is the lady surgeon who will do them! I've already spoken with her. She's cool! This seems like a lot to handle! Help me!

Cheryl

Gold Member
    Go slow at first, dress every day, get some large forms and a bra, and wear them 24/7,
    so you get the feel of having Brest's.
    Try going out dressed with your wife, say for lunch. Then you can see how far you want to go.
    Rader

Aspiring Member
    I have been wearing forms with a 38C bra about 6 months going about my business in public with no problems even wearing guy T-shirts this summer. I've done this to get used to the idea of having breasts 24/7. Maybe some have not noticed and not said anything but I am getting used to having breasts. I have also talked privately with others who have gone this route. It's a very comfortable and a nice feeling to have them as a part of myself feeling "normal." Even some guy friends don't notice or could care less. I can easily explain it away as the effects of becoming older while many think I am younger than I really look or am.

Cheryl

Platinum Member
    Hi Cheryl Ann, Pace your self as this will be a life changing procedure , I wish you all the best.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    This is so great Cheryl. Yes, it takes the brain some time to adjust and accept that this is something to do. It has taken me some time since wife said I could dress 24/7 at home when no one was coming over to get used to the feeling that this is normal, and not always some special occasion...although i do so love going out together dressed on occasions each week.

It is your life, ENJOY dear.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

I think that it's best to go slowly with a permanent change like breast implants. It may well be the best decision for you, but if you do this, they will be with you all the time, not just at home, and not just in safe havens. I would suggest trying to expand your horizons first by being more out and about in ordinary situations, if this is possible for you at this point. If you get to the point where you're comfortable going "anywhere and everywhere" with breastforms, then contemplate a permanent change. You may discover that being able to switch back and forth is more comfortable to you, and you may discover that 24/7 is best for you. I'd wait until you know for sure.

Aspiring Member
    I think this has been building up for awhile. My wife knows how I feel. She doesn't need me as a "man" to satisfy her needs. There are other ways if you know what I mean. We have friends who are in the same situation and their life has never been bette after my friend fully transitioned. My wife is just happy to enjoy a nice home and financial security doing her yard and garden things. She says she'd be just as happy with me being happy as a full time woman as long as we're very secure. She also knows that I would love to fuylly transition so the breast implants are another fulfilling step. She says she could take plenty of time off from work to help me through and we'd go from there.

For now I am getting really used to wearing forms and a bra and going places even in drab with a T-shirt and jeans. I have had NO problem at all. I've even worn my capri denims, and white strap sandals with knee-highs to Walmart and never felt intimidated in any way. It's a relief!

My wife has also looked at the latest Women Within catalog and has picked out some nice things for me to buy. She has also picked out some nice tops in my closet and wants me to stay dressed! I just want to add some more dresses to my closet! My wife told me we have the money---go for it!

Whether we are limited to just being a CD or fully transitioning, there are thousands of shades of gray in between. Don't let anyone tell you it has to be a certain way! We're ALL different!

Cheryl

Aspiring Member
    While I was writing my post other fine ladies posted. I'm glad you did! You've given me some things to think about. I've been out and about wearing my forms in drab without a problem. One day I used a 38B bra buying lumber at Lowes and it was no big deal! When I take off my forms I feel naked. Breasts are a a part of me. I can't describe this any different except to say if feel complete with breasts.

I think the worst enemy we have is that nagging thought inside our heads that says we shouldn't be doing this. Is it that family member, a friend, or the media making fun of us? How many people take measures to change their bodies to conform to what they percieve or desire of themselves? That's why plastic surgeons exist.

As I stated, there are many shades of gray. I can understand that a real transexual person really needs to fully change and socialize. But there are probably many of us who just need a sense of fulfillment without the need to to fully transition. I'd love to, in a fantasy, to be fitted with a bridal gown. My wife has already indicated she would support me and be my maid of honor. Then again, I might go further. We'll see!

Cheryl

I should also mention that my wife has a girlfriend and I totally approve of what they do together. Who am I to judge? They love having some girly times with me!
    Last edited by Cheryl Ann Owens; 08-18-2014 at 05:57 PM. Reason: additional info

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Cheryl, I'm envious of your confidence and support, but also thrilled to hear how things are going for you. Congratulations!

Aspiring Member
    Thank you Allison! I had a heart to heart talk with my wife tonight and with my hair stylist who wants to help me! I feel SO lucky! My wife fully supports me having BA and can get the time off from work to bring me to the hospital and help me recover. I think she wanted a girly guy from the start, and now I guess I'll have to live 24/7 as a woman unless I need to go out. I can pretend to be a guy! LOL! My hair stylist wants to experiment with having my hair grow out and coming to my house to play with makeup. She is So cool! My wife's girlfriend Sara is about my size and has some things for me to try on since she doesn't want or need them. My hair stylist says she has a tattoo guy who can make some things look awesome on my new breasts! I guess I'm one of the girls! No turning back!

Cheryl

Enjoy your the new chapter of your life

Count me insanely jealous.

When you say your wife has a "girlfriend", do you mean full-on girlfriend? And they like to have "girly time" with you? If so, then I am CRAZY INSANELY JEALOUS!

Reality Check
    You say your wife doesn't need you as a "man" to satidsfy her needs and I understand that. The question is, if you transition, will you need a man to satisfy your needs? Wouldn't you want to at least try it a few times to see how your "lady parts" work?

Transitioning is just a fantasy for me, not a reality, but I'm sure I would want to experience the female part of you know what.

Aspiring Member
    To answer a few questions --- My wife and Sara have known each other for years and do a lot of things together like lunch and shopping. Awhile ago my sister-in-law told me that my wife was quite wild when she was younger. When my wife met Sara, Sara was and still is single. Sara likes girl friends more than guys. My wife always had bi tendencies and her and Sara actually have a nice friendship. They've been fully intimate a few times but mostly kiss and hug.

My wife and I enjoyed an active sex life mostly having what we considered lesbian love making sessions. She even has told me that she'd like me to experience what she feels. At my age now things don't work like they used to and things "down there" are starting to resemble more of a female shape. We still make love but it's really a lot different now and very enjoyable. My libido as a male is for the most part now is non-existant. Maybe it's a hormonal shift which might coincide with a mental shift.

That mental shift has me far less agressive and more passive. At one time my crossdressing seemed more sexually motivated but now it's serenely motivated to dress and feel more comfortable living as a woman. I hardly do any guy things anymore but enjoy doing woman things. Unlike before I enjoy making our house a home, cooking, cleaniing, and feel like I have that nesting instinct.

I have my doubts about fully transitioning because of things like cost, monetary and social which is a big factor. For now I just want to feel good and enjoy my time living as a woman which makes me feel ever so content, relaxed, and serene, and whole. I think it's something I've unconsciously wanted all along except the T got in the way. Now that my T levels are way down, I don't miss that part and instead enjoy how I feel today. My doctor even said that with low T levels that's a cause of the gyno I have. I know my features have softened more to a feminine look. He even joked that I was slowly turning into a woman! LOL!

Now if I fully transitioned, my wife and I would probably be like our friends where they enjoy now a girl-girl relationship. Would I like to try out new equipment? Maybe. But that time is far away. Through it all, I've learned how our lives continually change regardless of whether we have gender issues or not. Today I'm enjoying the ride --- finally!

Cheryl

Aspiring Member
    My hair stylist just called me back about some things relating to car repairs she needs. We got to talking. She is 40 and of a younger more liberal and understanding generation and she feels the BA is something I need to do and to hell with what people think as long as I feel good. I told her I've been out and about wearing my forms and a bra with no problem. She told me to keep going and get used to it. She also agrees that while a D cup is big, it shouldn't matter because I have limited involvement with people. I told her I'd rather go big than regret something smaller while I had the chance. She also told me that she told the salon owner she had a client who was trans and what she might expect. After my visit the "conservative" salon owner never said a word about me even while I wore earrings. The owner just smiles and is very polite when I arrive for a cut and eyebrow waxing. "Karen" noticed I was wearing a bra and forms only because she knew I would. I should mention that she is very much into makeup and once presented me with a nice bag of makeup that didn't quite work well for her. Today we setup a date for her to come over and work her magic on me! I never thought things would be this good. She also does my wife's hair.

Cheryl

you are very lucky cheryl you have a wonderful wife

It sounds like you have reached a stage in your life where you can do something you love after years of not being able to do so.. You are very fortunate. Best wishes as you take these steps!

Lisa