Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sing if you're glad to be a single CD.

Sing if you're glad to be a single CD.

After hearing all the dramas of the poor souls with wives girlfriends etc that don't understand, half understand and positively hate crossdressing, I find a great sense of relief (no let's be truthful....smug joy) in not having to deal with any of these problems. Yes, there are good things about being with a partner etc but I am outragiously lucky! I can do what I want when I want! AND ....This is the great bit.....Now that I am old enough to actually KNOW what I am and at least vaguely understand these urges....I wouldn't ever hook up with someone who couldn't cope with it. I am lucky enough to have slowly understood myself without having a lot of other things that were then out of kilter with my new found understanding.

Basically...if she can't cope with something as harmless as an occasional bout of cross dressing then she isn't imaginative enough, crazy enough, and intelligent enough for me.

Smug or what! But I don't care!!

Siiiiiing if you're glad to be single....Siiiiiing of you're glad to be CD.

Talking

Julie, you're in a fine mood today!

Julia

Ah-May-Lee
    You are right julie, I am a single CD and I will smile with you. I am free to do what I want, no one tells me how or when to dress.

Wait a minute, my boyfriend wants me to take out the trash.

Be right back.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelie
    You are right julie, I am a single CD and I will smile with you. I am free to do what I want, no one tells me how or when to dress.

Wait a minute, my boyfriend wants me to take out the trash.

Be right back.
    Yeees....but look what you're wearing!!!

Yeah. Whenever I get down about being alone, I just think of the alternative. It's kinda selfish to feel that way, but it feels sooo good.
    Hail Satin!

Wink Tra la la, la la la

Zippity do da zippity da, my oh my what a wonderful day, plenty of sunshine heading my way.

Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day.

Singing in the rain, I'm singing in the rain

Ricki B
    [SIZE="1"]Member: Diablo Valley Girls[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki B Good
    Zippity do da zippity da, my oh my what a wonderful day, plenty of sunshine heading my way.

Ricki B
    That's a YEs then.

I'm not single, but I want to sing with all of you, anyway.

.....sweet transvestite, from transylvania ah ah ah ah.............

La la la - I am single and happy I'm a single CD Did I do that right Julie?
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah.....a few twirls would be in order. You can even burp loudly.

Count me in Girls. I was married, partner was very easy going about my CD habits, but now I am a lot happier as a single lady.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Freude Schöne Gotterfunken, Tochter aus Elysium,
    Wir betreten feuertrunken, himmlische dein Heiligtum.....

Ah-May-Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie York
    Yeees....but look what you're wearing!!!

I understand what your saying.Even though my BF tells me to take the trash out, I can do it showing my bra off. I can dress in fem when I take out the trash.

Now I can sing as well,,,,,,I will Survive

And Bill, what is that language, it looks Greek to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelie
    I understand what your saying.Even though my BF tells me to take the trash out, I can do it showing my bra off. I can dress in fem when I take out the trash.

Now I can sing as well,,,,,,I will Survive

And Bill, what is that language, it looks Greek to me.
    It's German. First 2 lines of one of my favorite songs.
    Hail Satin!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Susan
    I'm not single, but I want to sing with all of you, anyway.

.....sweet transvestite, from transylvania ah ah ah ah.............
    ah the classic movie that will never die!! and still one of my favorites! and yes very single here and glad i dont need to overly explain myself to people

Banned Read only
    I'm going out tonight - I'm feeling allright
    Gonna let it all hang out
    Wanna make some noise - really raise my voice
    Yeah, I wanna scream and shout
    No inhibitions - make no conditions
    Get a little out of line
    I ain't gonna act politically correct
    I only wanna have a good time

The best thing about being a woman
    Is the prerogative to have a little fun and...

Chorus:
    Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy - forget I'm a lady
    Men's shirts - short skirts Oh, oh, oh, really go wild -
    yeah, doin' it in style Oh, oh, oh,
    get in the action - feel the attraction
    Colour my hair - do what I dare
    Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free - yeah,
    to feel the way I feel Man! I feel like a woman!

ect ect

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki B Good

did you get ahold of some peyote or what?

I live on the south shore of Massachusetts
    I totally love my wife and she has no idea that Cheryl is alive and I am happy BUT if I had it all to do over again than I dont know if marriage would have been in my future/

Talking

"did you get ahold of some peyote or what?"

No peyote Kathryn, dressing like a Lady gets me high enough.

Ricki B
    [SIZE="1"]Member: Diablo Valley Girls[/SIZE]

Me? I'm single, and living in the Deep South, its hard for me to imagine finding a GG who can "tote the note" on my being a crossdresser.

Just about everyday, I tell myself

1. You can't go wroing living by yourself!
    2. "To thy ownself, be true!"
    3. Better to be single and alone ~ and happy, than in a relationship and miserable.

For some reason ~ just the way my brain housing group is wired I guess ~ can read statstic ~ and it will stick in my head.

I just read in a recent newspaper article that according to a OSU, (Ohio State University) that followed a little over 9,000 individuals from 1985 through 1996 found that married individuals have twice the net worth of single or divorce individuals. Of those that are married, ~ and get divorced ~ their net worth doesn't decline by half, but by two-thirds.

So, the logical conclusion is that you're better off staying single. While you net worth might be double that of a single or divorced individual if you married, factoring into the equation that half of all first time marriages end in divorce, and sixty-two percent of all second marriages end in divorce,............well do the math.

In another study, it found that of the other 50% of first time marriages that STAY married ~ only 13% are "Happily Married" The other 37% are living in what was termed a "martial comma" in that they were staying togehter because of the kids, the finances, the societial status qua ~ but they were far from being "happily married"

Got the GF pregenant ~ got to get married ~ divorce rate is over 90%

Male and under the age of 25? Divorce rate is over 90%

Men or women? Who files the most divorce petitions? 90% of all divorce petitions are filed by women, not men.

Living together? Shacking up! 80% of the couples that live together, NEVER get married. Of those that do, the divorce rate is higher than it would be for those that had never lived together prior to marriage.

Me? I'm 49. I made my share of mistakes in life ~ we all do! Live and learn ~ right? There's not any shame in making a mistake, the shame is in repeating the same mistake over, and over and over again.

One of the true definiitions of insanity is repeatedly doing the same thing over and over and over ~ all the while expecting different results.

Me? I'm all about try, try, and try a damn again ~ then quit! No use making a damn fool of yourself!

<---- singing.

hehe. Julie, you always make me smile!

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Ohh yes i am single..

And yes girls i Love it... When i want to be me i can and dont have to worry about that BLA BLA... Its great...

Kathleen

Thanks, Julie, for a great thread topic. I am single and very, very happy to be so. I live my life as I choose, do what I want, when I want, without anyone complaining in my ear every 5 minutes. I have friends and a good social life, but I'm the one that controls it. I'm perfectly happy the way things are and have no intentions of changing anything. Living full time, I just don't need any problems or complications, like so many girls here deal with.

That said, last evening I was in Fashion Bug for about an hour, checking out the clearance items. Walking back to the car, I was thinking it would have been nice to have had someone shopping with me. Someone to ask opinions of, instead of a clerk, or just someone to have along. The store had many women shopping with daughters/mothers, husbands/boyfriends and there I was shopping alone. Just would have been nice to try something on and get an honest opinion from someone close. That was my mood last night, today I've fully recovered.

So, Julie, if I could sing (I can't sing, I'll spare everyone the pain) for being single, I would. But maybe a big grin would work just as well.

Kim

I agree with all that's been said. I haven't been in a relationship for years, and never in one where crossdressing was an issue. (I wasn't dressing that much back then.) I love coming home and putting on my comfy girl clothes. I can't imagine being in a relationship where I had to hide to express my femininity or only be "allowed" to dress at certain times. I know I'm limiting my future relationship possibilites, but I would never enter a relationship with anyone who wouldn't accept my life as I live now. I'm very happy to be single and able to live as I can.

Great question!

~Jules

Yay! Hurray! Even if I wasn't a crossdresser I would never want to be married or live with a woman. I like doing things my own way. I don't want to be told what to do. And I'm lazy. I never clean. I think the extra cleaning alone would probably kill me.