Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sing if you're glad to be a single CD.

No one can tell me what to wear or not to wear
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Im glad to be single and will remain that way for a very long time.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Unhappy Single = no cuddles

I'll sing for one, but not the other. I dont like being single at all, not even an itty bitty bit.

Having never experienced this level of lonelyness before... I'm fast comming to think, that for the right girl, I'd walk away from it all and call it a day with the dressing. I know it's not a popular view, it's one that I myself would have found hard to understand even six months ago... but time is passing, and little things build up.
    Today, I cut my thumb. Not badly, but I was cooking dinner, and needed to turn it all off, empty the sink, clean the cut, dry my thumb, and badage it up, all at the same time. As the metal cut into my thumb, my first reaction was to look for and ask for help... I turned round, and with the words froming in my throat, I realised... there's no one here anymore, just me, on my own. I cried like a fool for about twenty-five minutes.

Sorry, I'd rather be non single non crossdresser right now.

XX

Jayme

Jayme. I can give you my sympathy but have to say I have always prefered my own company anyway. I am not a Team person whether in work, play or in the home. I was married but it was not a success not because of my being a CD , she was quite easy going about this and we even shared panties etc, but we simply no longer wished to live with each other any longer and wanted our respective freedoms back. We are still quite friendly towards each other.

One factor I have noticed is that those CDs and TVs who have fathered children are often the ones who have problems with their marriage especially when the kids grow old enough to realise that Daddy is different to other kids' fathers in this respect. As a teenager I soon realised that I was simply not cut out to be a parent and frankly I never wanted to be. My own childhood whilst not unhappy was a period I couldn't wait to get out of the way and have the freedoms (and I also accept the responsibilities) of Adulthood so the last thing I wanted was to have to share someone else's childhood after a few years of freedom. My being a CD enforced my decision to have nothing to do with fathering children, but I would not have wanted to do so anyway.

In the past I have ended relationshps with women when the matter of having kids arose and I am always as up front with any girlfriend about this very important matter as I am about being a CD and if they cannot accept these then we are not for each other.

Again Jayme, my sympathy and I hope you can find peace and happiness in your life.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Helen MC

Again Jayme, my sympathy and I hope you can find peace and happiness in your life.
    Thanks Helen. I appreciate your thoughs.

XX

Jayme,

Songs in the Key of T

"Awwwwh sweet mystery of life at last I've found youuuuuuuu!"

From the yet to be filmed, "Young Frankenfurter"

Debbie "I'd rather hum than sing" Kong

What Me Worry
    May I sing if I am happily married.

CD
    When I'm stuck with the wrong person I'm not available to meet the right person. I would not recommend divorce for the married. Marriage is not to be taken lightly. But for the single person I recommend holding out for the right person. A woman with the mind to support crossdressing is a gift. A woman with a "taste" for crossdressing is a treasure. These are worth waiting for. I know, I've had both.

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    For me it's a mixed bag. I suppose it depends what your priorities are. If crossdressing is the most important thing in your life, then by all means it's preferrable to remain single. Relationships inherently involve compromises -- whether it's CDing or lots of other things. OTOH, being single can also mean being lonely. So it's all about what trade-offs one is willing to make in one's life.

For what's it worth, a lot of the problems people here have with SOs is of their own making -- they didn't disclose their crossdressing when the relationship began. I can understand why they didn't, but the fact remains they didn't. And seemingly it's the secrecy that's often far more problematic than the CDing itself.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

Banned Read only
    [SIZE=3]vesta vesta
    numa numa ayy
    numa numa numa ayy
    [/SIZE]

Sing?

Well, for me I do like my independance, and being able to further my crossdressing interests, without having to compromise. And after being married for twenty years and raising two children, and now being single for 13 years. I do miss the things that a committed relationship brings. I guess I like to have alittle more balance in my life and have someone that understands my femme side. I feel that without that I'm being a selfish person.

Renee
    Last edited by renee k; 01-24-2006 at 03:24 PM.

I love being single. It feels good to wake up in the morning wearing a pretty nightgown, slipping on a pair of very feminine slippers and walking into the kitchen to get the coffee started. After my morning facial cleansing, I sit in front of my makeup vanity and do what all girls do, put on a pretty face. I love it.