Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do i have legs that will pass as womans

do i have legs that will pass as womans

when i was in my 20s i had cancer and didnt know it i would break out in a rash i would scratch my legs til they bleed one day was in shorts and my loving family to me to put on pants the sores on ky legs look like the mange ive never wore shorts again.the only time is when im at the beach.the lucky few who has seen my legs says they are girl legs.little did they know of my secret hobby.so do they look girly can they pass? when i dress they will always be covered in hosiery of some sort

Attachment 230545
    Attachment 230546
    Attachment 230547
    Last edited by Brandie.n; 08-20-2014 at 12:30 AM.

Aspiring Member
    You have very pretty legs. Do you take them out enfem often? Have a wonderful day! Leanne

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Looks great to me, I too am fortunate to have skinny girly legs

Brandi, they look great. Color me jealous
    YIM -- tracigirl111

Fantastic and very alluring. You Go Girls ! Fab gams.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

That's not your legs that's some women's legs.
    You have very nice legs dear. Right down to the knees.

Hugs
    Julie summers

Very nice legs and they definitely pass.

Banned Read only
    Are your legs planning on going out by themselves?

Platinum Member
    Hi A-Dam, Absolutely no problems found.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

you mean those are not girls legs?? no way!
    paula

Hard to know for sure, but you don't have the obvious give-aways. Most cis-men have "chicken legs" - muscular thighs on top, big knobby knees, then overly muscular calves into a long wide foot.

You have what appear to be softer fleshy thighs, similar to those developed by dancers or skaters, possibly bicycle riding. Your calves are curved and shapely, and your ankles are relatively small but not bony.
    They are very feminine legs.

The best way to know for sure is stand with your legs about 8 inches apart, and take a picture of them in the red dress and the heels from a front or 45 degrees off front. Try using a tripod or webcam to get the best angle.

I suspect your hobby might not be as secret as you might think. You shave your legs and I would guess you try to hide that by wearing long pants in July when the temperatures are in the upper 90s.

There are some other tests you might also pass. I'm guessing your index finger is longer than your ring finger as well.
    Facebook - Debbie Lawrence
    Web - [URL="http://www.debbieballard.org"]DebbieBallard.org{/URL]
    See also:
    Open4Success

Lovely lovely girly girly legs!
    Lacey

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Personally? I find those selfie shots taken down from the thighs VERY unflattering.

However, I think your legs r WAY beyond "passable". They look sexy!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar

Leggos

I will play along.... Here are my hot dogs
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Adriana Moretti; 08-20-2014 at 12:35 AM.

i think they look great...i'm jealous too

Alexis "Lexie"
    Yes, they are passable. I'm sure a lot of GGs would be jealous. Consider yourself to be very fortunate.

A body part cannot "pass". We are taken as a whole, for better or for worse.

And while some women may genuinely express that someone in our tribe has nice legs, perhaps borderline on envious, it trips me out that some claim natal females harbor jealousy towards us on any level. Especially because said legs are often connected to a lack of feminine hips, no tush and other decidedly non-feminine parts.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

A-dam I would say you have very shapely, nice looking legs; not sure if that means you can pass or not though. Adriana those are some fine looking hot dogs!

What about mine ?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sarah Michelle Collins

Started HRT with Spirotone on 05/18/2013 an Estradiol Valerate Injections on 06/14/13 an Progesterone injections on 12/29/2014

Sarah, very slluting and very feminine.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Sara, most of the hot chicks could be jealous about your legs! Congrats! Keep going!

I'm with Sara Jessica on this one. I think my legs look reasonably feminine in heels and hose but the whole package will never make it. Right now I'm focused on losing enough weight to not look ridiculous in a dress.

Your legs look nice, though. Adriana, yours are simply divine. Wow!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    A body part cannot "pass". We are taken as a whole, for better or for worse.

And while some women may genuinely express that someone in our tribe has nice legs, perhaps borderline on envious, it trips me out that some claim natal females harbor jealousy towards us on any level. Especially because said legs are often connected to a lack of feminine hips, no tush and other decidedly non-feminine parts.
    Last edited by Gretchen_To_Be; 08-21-2014 at 05:20 PM.

Thanks all for the positive reply's im going to try and pass as female my legs is a start.in the pic with the boots i have a skirt on.now i know my legs will pass i can start on the top half
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/

Silver Member
    GG legs come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, I have never read a person based on their legs alone. Yours are within the average for a GG, so yes alone they could pass. Consider yourself lucky, I have some of the largest calf muscles you will ever see on a human of either gender (and makes buying non-stretch nylon stockings extremely difficult.)

Sara - sure as anything, they will NEVER pass.............................................a s male!
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!