Thread: intersex

Question intersex

My mother dressed me as a girl when I was a boy on weekends and school holidays many times. I became a CD when I left home and started work following the usual path -Lingerie girdle etc under my male clothing. The closet dresser. Then in public. Now in retirement Im 65 I dress full time. My eldest daughter when doing some reseach for her proffessor found my mothers medical recors of my birth. My mother had a difficult birth when having me, Caesarine . Then she got peritonitis. In those days before penicilin was used much. She was near death. Apparently I had a vagina as well as male sexual organs. Those days not much was known about intersexual babies. My father decided I was to be a boy. I think my mother had wanted a girl, Thats why she dressed me as a girl sometimes. I developed into a boy. Ive always had a scar in my groin. Ithought it was natural or normal part of my anatomy. Till I found out about intersex from my daughters discovery I knew nothing about intersex. A Dr had never examined me there I think ? One did and said the scar was not normal and that was probably from the op after my birth. ???? So did my mother dressing me awaken the girl within. I became a CD in my teens of my own volition.
    Even to day dressing enfemme. At 65 Im not attractive. But probably as feminine looking as any 65yr old woman ?? So Im not a TS either. But pics of me in a dress when I was 7 or 8 I look better as a girl than I did as a boy.
    Joanna

boi - gurl - whatever... Ms. Donna's Avatar
    Hi Joanne,

If you haven't already done so, check out The Intersex Society of North America. While I realize that you are as about as far away from North America as possible, it's a great organization with lots of good information.

Many intersex children and adults wind up in just the spot you're at: they find themselves transgendered as a result of other people (doctors and parents) mucking around with their bodies in an attempt to 'fix' something which was fine to start with.

Did your mother make you as cross dresser? I doubt it - At worst, she supported and encouraged what was there all along. The real question is: does it matter? You are who you are - doing what you want - and it sounds like you have the support of your daughter. Make the most of it!

Love & Stuff,
    Donna
    Just your average transgender non-op transsexual
    crossdressing genderqueer transgenderist geek.

[SIZE="1"]The obligatory blog: http://wanderingaloud.wordpress.com/[/SIZE]

I am in the same situation, although 1/3rd or your age, including genetal surgery when I was a baby. I have never felt like a boy and now realize that doctors can not change who we are by the way they make our genetils work.

You said you are not TS, and that is fine, we all have to find that balance in our lives. I wish they could just give us a choice, by apparently that is a little too much....

GOOD LUCK!

Mandy
    [SIZE="4"]My life in a Quote[/SIZE]
    "I don't like sand. It's coarse, rough, irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Everything’s soft and smooth."
    [SIZE="1"]—Anakin to Padmé - Star Wars - Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones[/SIZE]

Occupying my own end of the gender spectra...

Banned Read only

Talking what about clay? It is soft and smooth

What about clay It's soft and smooth! Yet it can get hard and make nice dishes. Or You might find a lump of conglomerate rock it's often heldtogether with clay. Yes I do believe life can be rough like some rough rocks. I however view life this way... Life is beautiful Like a rose.. Beauty but it has it's thorns. We just gotta be careful with the thorns or we'll hurt ourselves with the thorns.
    I love to make things out of cups.. I do have a boob fetish, I do like making boobs.. even boob shaped fries have to carve a potato to do that. Actually I made a potato doll once. It got eaten.
    I love wear dresses, skirts, bras, boobs. If anyone says its sick I say to that it's no sicker than anyone that goes around insulting or trying to fix someone to their way of thinking. It's best to live and let live have fun but harm no one unless they try to harm you. Contrary to what many think I believe God is on the side of us Cross Dressers. God doesn't make mistakes on an accident. If God makes a mistake that is because God got bored with normality! Isn't Normal a real dullard especially by Psychiatry or Psychology standards? Were did those titles evolve from? From Psychotria Nervosa which is Wild coffee but if you say Psychoatria Nervosa that's a cultivated coffee the a stands for a cultivated probably arabic. So if one as for coffee( Psychoatria Nervosa) does that make them a Psychopath? If yes then I'm one cause I do like my Maxwell House Original Roast Coffee. At restaurants I have to settle for other coffee usually but Cherry Hill comes close to Maxwell House. Well I have a skirt on it it actually says I love my Max like I love being a CD. No I'm not a computer CD.. I wear this with my t-shirt that says I love my big inflatable boobs. Oh sometimes I wear these things gardening cause they come clean so easy and they are comfortable. If what I have is weird so what? Weird is Unique is it not and that is far better than being a dullard normal.. Normals bore me to death.. Insulters aren't boring they are annoying.
    Hope you don't mind all this blogging... I have tons of thoughts racing through my head most of the time. Well lets live life as if there's no tomorrow then we'll enjoy each day more fully.. Accentuate the Positive
    Eliminate the Negative! Well however you view live have fun and enjoy it.
    Life is too short to be sulking in the thorns or gravel!
    Try... www.swapandsave.com get some good clothing by bartering and keep your cash!

Hi, Joanna

Hi Joanna,

I've read most of your postings and I was moved by the positive tone about yourself.
    I got the impression that being free to live the life you want is the reason for your positivity... maybe I'm reading too much into your posts.

My interested in intersex started when DHEA affected me as if I was a female.

Please let me know if "buddy"-IS-father, has contacted you.

Cheers,
    gg