Thread: I Really Wish I Could Go Around As Beautiful...

I Really Wish I Could Go Around As Beautiful...

Looking at the M/F pic thread - often it makes me think that many men would look better off presenting yourself as a pretty female, and maybe you'd get more respect than looking like a slob guy. And from one pic of a member here - his female pic - I thought if he was a real chick I'd make him my wife! But that's the big problem if you go around shopping looking like a pretty woman - you will attract men! Going to my Chicago Downtown Psych session in May 2009 - I dressed up in a skirt suit and attracted a lot of men!

I love the feeling of being beautiful and pretty. I last went out in my latest cheerleader outfit and the fast food girl looked at me and gave me a smile. I guess she wished she was on the team!

But society frowns on crossdressing and I got tired of doing this. Even in my current visit now to the Philippines I found out crossdressing is not popular here, even though there are ladyboys in the Philippines.

A slob guy in male mode?!!? I resemble that remark!! Yes, some of us sometimes pull off a fairly good attractive look, but , it is the clothes, wig, hose, make up and heels, in my case. It must be flattering getting lots of attention out dressed. but also scary. Thrilling, but sometimes fearful. I almost never go out now. You have guts that i lack! What troubles me often, is that when i do a great job of dolling up, it sickens me to know that i look more attractive than a large percentage of GGs. This troubles me. I know that i can't hold a candle to a well dressed GG, though. Too often, guys do present as "slob guys". Men, as well as women can do a lot more, to look nice.

If you go around looking like a beautiful young woman, of course you're going to attract guys. However, not everyone is able to do that. If you go around as a pudgy old lady (as I do), the guys pretty much leave you alone.

First of all CynthiaD don't be so hard on yourself. You are as cute as a button. & I wish that I could dress up like a woman everyday like work, store, home, everywhere and anywhere that is my wish.
    Love,
    Lexi

I can only wish I would get hit on. It was a good dream though.

Quote Originally Posted by lexivanderpump View Post
    First of all CynthiaD don't be so hard on yourself. You are as cute as a button. & I wish that I could dress up like a woman everyday like work, store, home, everywhere and anywhere that is my wish.
    Love,
    Lexi
    Thanks, Lexi! I'm touched!

Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post
    makes me think that many men would loLooking at the M/F pic thread - often itok better off presenting yourself as a pretty female, and maybe you'd get more respect than looking like a slob guy.
    I think it's a mater of perspective. When I look at the pic's in the m/f pic thread I think wow he is a good looking guy why in the world would he make himself look like an unattractive women? But you see I'm not a cd nor am I attracted to feminine men. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder they say.

Hi,

As i have said and will, many dressers can and do look far better than i ever will and look far more lovely , i would not even try to look like them let alone females , remember not all of us females have those looks wether we are dressed and made up to the hilt with all the glamour,

i know i dont have it and the fact is i would look so stupid to even try let alone think it,

Im just not pretty so end of , im just a female that never made the grade, so tough , i still have a life and many many friends do they care how i look no , so, i have all the acceptance that i need , and thats all that matters,

oh , for male attention i get enough with out trying to look for it, no thanks im not interested,

Kitty,

i agree with you why does a guy wont to look like a woman , you see my photo on the left, you may even think why the hell would i wont to be a female , i did not thats the truth, how i was born was were it was at cant help being female and a mismatch at that, I get your point of a feminine man not in my case ,

just trying to think that out , i understand it to some degee yet i would struggle with that i spos the best way is to say i m not a male in my thinking never was just not born with that brain , its so different,

...noeleena...
    Last edited by noeleena; 08-23-2014 at 05:07 AM.

I don't really dress as a slob when in guy mode, just a regular working dude.
    sure I am not so clean at times, but that is all part of the day to day grind.

When I dress, I dress more for the way I feel, not to attract anyone, I am happily married.

when I look at pictures of me in guy mode, I get depressed, that guy in the pictures., is old
    and not very good to look at all in my eyes.

when I look at picture of me in Raychel mode, I see more the person that feel I am.
    doesn't make any sense at all, So if the world see's me as attractive or not,
    it is more about the feeling I have about myself then anything else.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

The Mad Scientist
    Absolutely Raychel!

It's really about the feelings that you have about yourself rather than how others feel about you.

I have been posting pictures in the photo section (just did more last night) as I find it oddly fun.
    While I appreciate positive remarks, I do it for how it makes ME feel inside and this odd urge to post when I'm feeling that way - about myself.

I know I'm not ever going to be able to buy 1/2 the planet's supply of "make up" and fix my face (not that it would).
    That's life. I will never venture outside either but this does not indicate that I won't have great amounts of fun inside.