Thread: somebody found me!

somebody found me!

So I am doing some work out in tri-cities, Tenn. I went to go for a run on a greenway and had a nice lady tell me good job. I replied with a good morning but I should have stopped and said thank you and talked to her for a minute. Instead I just kept running my way. Well about a week later a get a friend request on Facebook from a lady in the tri-cities and turns out it was her and then I found out that she is trans. We messaged back and forth for a bit and she told me to come to her office to meet her. I was too excited about it because I was telling my fiance about how I hated that area because I kept getting "what strange planet did you come from" stares from people. I don't mind stares every now and then but it was every person that I passed except that one lady and her girlfriend. Just thought I would share and if you all are interested I will give a follow up after I meet her.

What a great story. So glad that you two got found...so to speak. I know you're from the queen city, but once you get out of the big urban centers, people do really tend to be friendly. Like a line from a movie I saw today.... "girls talk". Meaning that girls tend to be more open and friendly towards other girls.

Hope this works out for the best for the both of you.....

Renne.....

Platinum Member
    Hi JB, That sounds interesting we will be waiting to hear how it goes.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    So nice when those things happen. I'm happy for you!!

Please do share with us the next chapter. It is an interesting development that would quite likely excite Mark Zuckerberg.

well Yesss!! can't wait!
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

In Chattanooga, TN here and very happy for you!
    Lacey