Thread: Ever had a life changing exuperance that made you ok with yore twin?

Ever had a life changing experience?

Mine was when i was in my early 20s.I was diagnosed with stage 4 Hodgkin lymphoma.it was touch and go for a wile.The day I changed was when I wastaking treatments i had a seat at the edge of the office that had a 360 view of the city.I seen a bigger world and all the predigest racism hate is all for nothing life is to short to judge.If it makes someone happy let them do it who are we to judge.All this dawned on me and changed as a person for the good.When i finally beat the disease i felt lucky to be alive and to be honest i feel im earned the right to do what ever i want (whit in the law) because i got a second chance at life. over the years i have crossdressed for halloween i was nervous about some friends one set of them seen me and named me Mercedes.When there is a girls only thing they want to do im always told I cant come but mercedes is more than welcomed.The other friend i was worried about found some of my pics his reaction was damn dude yore hott.So it all has worked out.
    have any of you all have a life changing experiences?
    Last edited by Brandie.n; 08-25-2014 at 01:45 AM.
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/