Thread: Girlie Car - CD gods whispering in my ear?...Again?

Girlie Car - CD gods whispering in my ear?...Again?

Thought I would share something light hearted for a Monday Morning...

Yesterday, I was reading the owners manual of my new car (well, new to me...) and came across this:

"There are three master keys for your vehicle, which operate all locks. Two control the electronic looks, the third is smaller and can be used as a 'emergency back up' key. Keep it in a secure and convenient location, such as your purse"

No mention of "wallet" or "in your home" etc....WTF??? Oh, purse, wait a minute...I have some of those !!!

Thought it was funny....

Have a great Monday everyone!

Erin

What kind of car is it? Many cars are specifically aimed at women. My wife had a Toyota Yaris, a small car. It had only one vanity mirror and that was on the driver's side sun visor. Clearly they weren't expecting many men to be driving that car.

I don't have a purse, but would have come in handy a few years back.
    Went hunting couple years ago and had to break into my truck with two tree branches, hunting, knife, and fishing pole. No broken windows but my truck door whistles above seventy miles an hour.

Silver Member
    This is a stretch, but if you are looking for an excuse to buy and carry a purse just show them that you car owners manual suggest so.

Sara, not meant as an excuse to buy a purse, already got 'em, more that it is "karma like" that I would get a car that had something like this in the owner's manual

Quote Originally Posted by mariehart View Post
    What kind of car is it? Many cars are specifically aimed at women. My wife had a Toyota Yaris, a small car. It had only one vanity mirror and that was on the driver's side sun visor. Clearly they weren't expecting many men to be driving that car.
    Hi Marie. It's a Porsche 911. Perhaps they assume "murses" and "purses" ??

Erin
    Last edited by Katey888; 08-25-2014 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit post to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...

The Mad Scientist
    That is super funny. I prefer the Ford style keypad lock on the door. Leave everything in the car but out of sight.
    Purse optional.

A 911...?

It's those funky Porsche designers - you see, even completely normal German men have been carrying 'purses' (man bags) for the last 30 years, bless 'em!

Every time I see a 911 with a male driving now I'll just think - "Yep - another purse carrying member of the club..."

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta