Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "How tall are you?"

Gold Member
    Seems like some people struggle with their height.
    I work with this lady who is like 5 feet or maybe 4'11". She was helping a customer and the daughter said, "Mommy, she's little!" It kind of bothered my short friend. On a side note - she is pretty cute.

Thing is, what kind of a dip points out someone's height? Tall or short folks know their height.

I am like 5'9" which is well within the norm for men or women. Problem is, my shoulders are also 5'9" across.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I am 6 foot exactly. I remember a transwoman I met once at a support group who was 5 ft 9 said that she wishes she was 6 foot tall. I guess we sometimes think the grass is greener on the other side.

I guess my height of 6 foot will be considered short for a woman in 25 years from now.
    I've finally mastered the art of making salads. My favorite is a delicious Mediterranean salad.