Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does your wife or so know you're here?

Does your wife or so know you're here?

My wife is quasi accepting, she knows about panties and painted nails etc but she doesn't know I'm on the forum. I wonder how many sos know about the postings. Does your SO see what you post? Do they see your pics, threads, posts?

Hi Lena ,
    I am somewhat lucky in the area of the computer as my wife is not interested in it!! nor sadly can I tell her of my other self
    thanks phylis

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    Mine does. She can see anything i write anytime she'd like.

She's not much interested....she has her own things she likes,
    but she can if she wants to.

I always email her my new pictures so she can tell me her opinion.

It's great that i can have lots of girlfriends and she's not threatened
    or bothered by it at all. How many guys can say that....lol!

No my so knows nothing about my alter ego.

Nope. Not at all. One of the advantages of a DADT agreement is that I'm not supposed to tell.

Mostly what I tell is when I'm leaving and when I'm returning. She doesn't want to now where I'm going,whom I'm with or what I'm wearing.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Nope. Mine doesn't know a thing about this forum.
    Last edited by ChelseyD; 08-27-2014 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Correct spelling

Yes. She's been asked to join to speak to other SO's and gain some insight in to my mind but had declined.

Banned Read only
    I invited my wife to join this forum, so yes, she sees all she wants. I have nothing to hide from her.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    My lovely wife and I discuss any thread I wish to bring up to her. She knows I've been here from day 3 of Tina's existence and knows my name here, so she certainly could look around at any time.

Not only does my SO know that I'm here, she is a member of the GG forum.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

My wife knows and approves. We have a very open line of communication about everything in our marriage.
    REBEL WITHOUT A CLOSET!
    All trans* girls are NOT created equal. https://www.flickr.com/photos/emi_again/

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    She knows I'm here but as far as I know she does not come here.

She supports me dressing up, painting nails, shaving legs, etc. But does not know I am here.

Love,
    Lexi
    Last edited by lexivanderpump; 08-25-2014 at 10:26 PM.
    When I grow up,........ I want to be a girl!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Yes mine knows about the site and did try and join but had some technical issues and never could.
    My wife is mostly non accepting and knows I dress and has seen a few of my pictures

The Mad Scientist
    I have the best SO in the universe...she supports me in all aspects of the CD and GD that I have and is even on the forum.
    She is more of a lurker but has posted.

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar
    Yep she knows I'm here... She's here as well. And I'm truly grateful for the support the FAB group have provided her.
    There are no secrets between us, (well at least none other than those necessitated by the constraints of the FAB or GM forum controls.) It has been a major contributor to saving our relationship, helping us both to learn what I am!!!
    Call me Donna, please

Given that I have my font sizes fairly large, due to having crappy eyesight, she can probably read the screen from where she is sitting behind me.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

My wife is very supportive and I have told about the forum and have talked about threads. But as far as I know she has never been on or checked it out.

Mine is a member here.
    She used to post too.
    But unfortunately, there are some people on the forum, I'll assume we all know who they are, that like to gang up on people who hold an opinion that makes them feel threatened in some way.
    And as such, the forum lost a wonderful member and potential contribution.

She still lurks, and still calls the same people out for being d***heads on a regular basis.

Sorry...
    Yes, she knows lol
    Samantha -x-

She knows I am here. Not sure which forums she has tried, but she does not participate in a year now.

She supports my underdressing - bra and panties - but does not know about this forum. She is a very occasional computer-user.

My wife know I am a member here, I don't think she has ever looked at the forum, but there are no secrets here.
    if she wants to come look around, I would be totally fine with that.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

My wife knows, I don't think she ever visits though...

My wife is very supportive and I have told about the forum and have talked about some of what i've learned But i'm new here she has never been on or checked it out dont know that she'd want to but she did say if i ever get the courage up to go out fully dressed she would go on a girl date with me....just dont think ill ever "pass"

Hi,

When i told Jos what i was doing and that meant going to meetings with others who were dressers trans people and many others gay as wellwomen , night people pros if you like street sleepers = homeless , and many other places most people would not wont to be seen at,

And the many forums im on Jos knew full well what i was doing yes she read some of my posts letters and emails because some times i had her check over my writings because of my dyslexca because i did need help there,

One of the parts of what i was doing and said to Jos i was going to meet many people and many 1000,s of and of cause this included womens groups as well,

For our time together i wonted / needed Jos to know me and what i was involved in and those groups of people ,

Jos helped me in so many many ways she may not understand the all of it yet she just helped me ,,,,,,,SO MUCH,,,,,,,, i know with out her it would have been very hard and Jos and our daughter - Kaylyn and Dejarn - grandchild, came with me and got to know some i spent time .with , many doors were opened for myself , so i took with me those who mean a lot to me,

I never hid any thing from Jos i,v allways been open with her she,,,,,, was,,,,,, my mate for 35 years, .......

...noeleena...