Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Gender confusion comes from the devil"

I'm no expert, but I don't think 'gender confusion' is medical or psychological terminology. If she can't use terms like gender identity disorder or gender dysphoria she apparently is unfamiliar with the topic. She's taking the adage "devil uses confusion" and applying it to her prejudice.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle789 View Post
    Why can't people just accept the gender that they're born as."
    It's not like folks haven't tried...

Someone who doesn't believe in the devil starts a thread about the devil. The thread survives longer than I thought it would, considering the religious content (yes, it IS religious content).

Gold Member
    It is true - gender confusion DOES come from the devil.
    If you have ever watched the Power Puff Girls, there is a character on there named "Him".
    Him does not pass very well but is pretty. He has not had electrolysis yet.
    In one episode, he was doing an aerobics routine along with a video on TV.

Here is the problem I have - the devil USED to ensure that bad-ass metal groups like Slayer, Megadeth, Dio, Judas Priest, etc were cranking out kick-ass tunes. Now he is too busy running around in a tutu and sporting a silly perm. Perms died out in the 80's. Hel-LOOOO! Get with the times, Him.
    We know he is CD and not TS because a TS would not be wearing thigh high fetish boots.

So here is Him, in all his CD'ing glory.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

"The Devil" only exists in Abrahamic religions (Satan)

Sure, there are 'evil' forces in other religions, but they are full on, self motivated, *equivalent* deities... not some cast off boogeyman to be afraid of. Those 'evil' deities have a *purpose*, not just 'tempting' good folks.

But it is subjective, isn't it? You need *some* mechanism to enforce morality, or else folks won't be moral, right? *Right?*

Um, no. Morality can exist outside of a strict religious structure.

TG/TS/CD has *nothing* to do with if you are a good person or not.

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Emi: haha I kept reading physics too. Why would so many people argue with physics?
    Smile: I'm a real accountant. I'll field the wealth management questions and save your mechanic the trouble

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle789 View Post
    @bimini1

Excuse me, you actually believe that the devil is responsible for us being CD, TG, or TS? How transphobic!

And what makes you think everyone should fit into one of two boxes assigned at birth? Do you think that African Americans should have accepted slavery, and that the devil wanted to free the slaves and give them their freedom?

Do you believe that a woman's place is the kitchen, and that the devil decided to create confusion by letting women have careers?

How racist and sexist too!

Do you believe that a person born into a non-Christian home is eternally damned to go to hell, and that if they want to convert to Christianity that they are religion confused because they cannot accept the religion, or lack of religion, assigned to them at birth by their family? Did the devil give people from non-Christian desires a desire to be a Christian?

Lives and families have been destroyed, and lots of stress has been created over gender because society tells us that it is wrong to be transgender. Maybe the devil is responsible for creating racism, sexism, transphobia, and homophobia.
    Yea, the administrators must be on leave or surely they would have gotten rid of this thread or this post long time ago.

Naw. I don't believe any of that. What I am saying is for some it can be a 'demon' per say. Others it can be quite angelic. I've been taught that the consciousness of the universe is the giver of every good and perfect gift. If CD causes you self loathing, confusion, agony at times, jealousy, envy of women, anger, narcissism, selfishness, holds you back from reaching potential. Just all of these negative emotions associated with a devil. Yes, I have to say that came from a devil. And although it has brought me some positive, I've experienced those negative emotions as well (especially during my early years of trying to deal with/get a handle on it).

To the point of crying out to the universe to "take this cup from me". That is just MY experience.
    Now if CD brings you none of that. That is another story. Just because I believe it doesn't make it true any more than some one not believing it does not. Now I may be playing "devil's advocate" to illicit a strong emotional response to see where folks heads really are on the matter. Because I don't want to believe it. I want to believe there is nothing wrong with what we do. I want to believe that more than anything.

The picture is much much bigger than us, these tiny vibrations of flesh that showed up on a third planet in a sea of stars who knows how many light years across. Nobody asked to come here. But here we are with this identity we did not ask for. Like pawns in a game playing out.

I want to believe my identity as TG/cd is good, but everyday something or someone reminds me of just the opposite. That it is wrong and it came from some devil somewhere. In fact, the only people I can find that say otherwise are on this forum. Nobody else I know outside this "community" supports it or accepts it.
    Last edited by bimini1; 08-26-2014 at 07:59 PM.

we are created in his own image.....so....is he a crossdresser to?
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/

Platinum Member
    Hi Michelle, How come you never hear about Psychic's picking winning lottery numbers ??

There are two kind of Therapists ,
    One that tells you what your wife wants to hear, And the other One tells you what you want to hear!
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 08-26-2014 at 08:15 PM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Don't count the Mods as being unaware of this thread. It has not crossed certain boundaries and has remained a *discussion* and not a flame-fest.

At the heart of this is self acceptance, measured against your system of morals. What set of rules do *YOU* use, and does it make you feel bad because of what those rules say?

You are *YOU*. If you can't accept yourself, then nobody else has a chance to. It is perfectly valid to do self examination, and the rules we each use depend enormously on where and how we were raised.

Keep it civil and discussion oriented, and we should be fine.

<3

- MM
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    So here is Him, in all his CD'ing glory.
    I kind of liked how PPG had 'Him' be in drag. The PPGs were all about empowerment, and fighting an enemy clad in 'frilly stuff' sent several parallel messages. The 'Girls' were total bad-a$$es. 'Him' was kind of a faker & liar.

+10 for the PPG reference!

- MM

Gender confusion comes from the devil, not from God. Why can't people just accept the gender that they're born as.
    In most foreign languages there's lots of gender confusion from the Devil. In German,
    an ocean is masculine
    a sea is feminine
    a lake is neuter
    the sun is feminine
    the moon is masculine
    a door is feminine
    a table is masculine
    a window is feminine,
    a girl is neuter
    an unmarried woman is neuter.
    So in Germany women should accept the neuter gender they're born with.
    I can't accept the gender that my body was born with, because the Devil confuses me.
    Last edited by LelaK; 08-26-2014 at 10:07 PM.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

'god' and gender in Hinduism

Us European-descended folks sometimes forget how much of our planet is populated by non-Abrahamic religions.

Never mind getting into how Christianity supplanted Paganism in Europe as it spread west. Pagans/Wiccans are quite familiar with dual-natured deities.

We are HUMANS. We are a mixture of everything that came before us, good and bad. Amerindians viewed our kind as holy people. European Pagans/Druids accepted that the Stag and the Moon were separate, but each part of the other. In Asia, this is Yin and Yang.

We, as 'ascended monkeys', are only the product of what came before us. We can't deny it any more that we can deny that awkward uncle. (as much as we would like to)

'god' is *bigger* than that. Our little bubble of dirt supplies exactly what WE need. Look at some Hubble telescope pics. How many dirt balls do you think are out there?

If you/we/I believe in god, it is a god that isn't hyper-focused on THIS little ball of dirt. 'God' is BIGGER than that.

So you wear a dress. So you identify in a cross gender manner... ok. Got it. What kind of PERSON are you? What are/were your ACTIONS during your life? If you have to stand in front of our creator when you die, will he/she/it care what you WORE or what you DID?

>steps off soap box<

Namaste, sweeties!

- MM

It sounds like you made the right move. I think only a trained therapist can help in a situation such as this. I'm happy you are making progress now.

Random sticks I'll toss upon the blaze:

* Spiritual God is genderless.

* We all began as female

* On Sept. 10, 2001, not a single psychic or horoscope said a single word about avoiding air travel or tall buildings the following day. The "universal energy" (or whatever) didn't see that stuff coming down the pike? Even if it's real (and it's not), it's unreliable and untrustworthy. Save your money.

As I'm known for my like in stirring things up, I just have to get in here:

So moose are you that "awkward uncle"?

Daniella Argento
    Without getting into the whole belief thing (I think we are all free to make up our minds, no matter how illogical our beliefs may be to others), all I will say is this:
    Those who believe that crossdressing is an activity at odds with Christianity due to a few verses in The Bible need to consider a few points.
    If you choose to believe those verses then you also need to accept all those other verses, you know, those ones that say you MUST circumcise your baby boys, that you MUST keep kosher (that's right, n cheeseburgers, bacon or shellfish for you anymore). Oh and for the genetic females out there hope you are following all the rules about menstruation. Hope you are also all stoning those harlots and adulterers too (I think that may also mean anyone who has sex with anyone else after they are divorced: that is A LOT of people)... Yup all that stuff is in the Old Testament and if you CHOOSE to believe one of those (random) culturally (as opposed to spiritual/religious) based injunctions means someone else is being sinful then you had better belive them ALL. To paraphrase someone of relevance here: take the log out of your own eye before you worry about the splinter in mine.
    Or you could just apply some common sense.
    I prefer logic, rationality and common sense. Just saying.
    Here is a nice video
    https://www.ted.com/talks/a_j_jacobs...ing_biblically
    Hope the mods don't objetc to a link to another site, it is highly relevant.

Disclaimer: I am not denigrating anyone's beliefs here, believe what you want, but acknowledge it is YOUR belief and don't impose it on anyone else, ESPECIALLY when it is selective and illogical.

Quote Originally Posted by mechamoose View Post
    Don't count the Mods as being unaware of this thread. It has not crossed certain boundaries and has remained a *discussion* and not a flame-fest.
    Yes - fully aware... but sleeping the sleep of the righteous overnight...

And while comparing psychics to the devil is not religious, the peripheral discussion has strayed into that forbidden territory now...

Thread closed.

Katey